[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

babyme

sarNie Hatchling
หลังจาก "พลอย" เฌอมาลย์ ยอมเล่น "สามีตีตรา" ของผู้จัด แอน ทองประสม ล่าสุดนางเอกอีกคนที่มาเล่นคือ "จุ๋ย" วรัทยา โอ้ว...ว รับรองเรื่องนี้แซบเว่อร์

this is the news yesterday about Jui Warattaya in here . but dont know it is true or not !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys guess what Chompoo will be with Ken T again for Kon Ruk Strawberry so it means the only that is left and to play as n'ek is Ploy Cherman as for Jui its just a rumor

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Jui,rumor to be in here??? um. another interesting rumor.I don't really watch Jui's lakorn.I saw scene here and there from SCHT but I didn't watch it all. Is her acting good?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Jui,rumor to be in here??? um. another interesting rumor.I don't really watch Jui's lakorn.I saw scene here and there from SCHT but I didn't watch it all. Is her acting good?
i hardly watches her too but if she's in here she'll be playing the n'rai i don't think they will cast her as n'ek since her fames is slowing down
Ploy is famous so Anne will choose her as n'ek

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Anne has to choose a veteran actress for this lakorn cuz the roles in this lakorn are very hard to play.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't really believe this news. I would just wait until everything clear.
i added Jui name but i'll put her as unconfirm until a clip announcement has show
cos as of right now Ploy she's only that is in here 100% as n'ek

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anne has to choose a veteran actress for this lakorn cuz the roles in this lakorn are very hard to play.
what role are u talking about if the case its n'ek role i say Ploy she can give a 100% shot since the character isn't fully sweet and nice she's mean aggressive at some point just use the clip of the older version Anne's role is like that
are some of you guys have something against Ploy not wanting her as n'ek

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I know ploy can pull off the aggressive roles smoothly, i just want anne to choose a veteran actress that can play rai REALLY well so she csn compete with Ploy.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol why do they keep switching nang'eks around; janie then jui earlier was chompoo Lol
what is the consistent answer?! lmao

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol why do they keep switching nang'eks around; janie then jui earlier was chompoo Lol
what is the consistent answer?! lmao
the only that accept to play this lakorn and confirm is only Ploy man I'm running out of patient why can't Anne she come out to clarify

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
Alice, be patient. We will know the result soon around this 2013. I don't mind if my Ploy gets to play n'ek or n'rai role.
She is a very intelligent actress in my heart.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow interest jui as n'rai can't pic her as rai.

I think her acting is not bad and I like the way she cry too. It look like she very hurt when she cry idk but I just said as I see in Mae nam moon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, be patient. We will know the result soon around this 2013. I don't mind if my Ploy gets to play n'ek or n'rai role.
She is a very intelligent actress in my heart.
your Ploy she'll be nang'ek in here right now Anne she's trying a to find a person that can play the n'rai come face to face with Ploy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow interest jui as n'rai can't pic her as rai.

I think her acting is not bad and I like the way she cry too. It look like she very hurt when she cry idk but I just said as I see in Mae nam moon.
the n'ek will be Ploy cos only 2 choices for the n'ek role are her and Chompoo

tinah

sarNie Coma
Seem like they just pulling any ones name at the moment to stir up excitement lol well whoever takes on the rai role will more likely get known.