[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

hanjin90

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know how many episodes are there for this lakorn?
already 10 episodes for now :) and I'm loving the lakorn so far!
This lakorn makes me to want to study Thai language in order to understand what they are saying :)
Viki has just subbed until episode 5 now and i'm dying to watch the lakorn :(

Btw, can I ask who is Goong? I remember watching her in the movie called "30+ On Sale" with P'Ploy :)
She's such a lovely sister and i'm so loving Koy <3<3<3

The trio sisters are so pretty and they have so much bond together ^^

Ah, did anyone catch the proposal of Pisut! OMGGGGG~ it's freakin' corny but i freakin' love it :))
Life does need some corny time, you know lol

Here u go

"It's beyond love. It's beyond caring, beyond any honour or fame, beyond anything that happened in the past. It's a feeling that makes me want to tie up you to myself, be with me, laugh with me, and cry with me, Gung. Are you ready to let go of the past and walk towards the present and the future with me"

I typed it from Viki, so credit goes to Viki team :)
Sorry I cannot hide it with the spoiler tag, still new to asianfuse ^^ so I hide it in white color!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hanjin90 said:
Does anyone know how many episodes are there for this lakorn?
already 10 episodes for now :) and I'm loving the lakorn so far!
This lakorn makes me to want to study Thai language in order to understand what they are saying :)
Viki has just subbed until episode 5 now and i'm dying to watch the lakorn :(

Btw, can I ask who is Goong? I remember watching her in the movie called "30+ On Sale" with P'Ploy :)
She's such a lovely sister and i'm so loving Koy <3<3<3

The trio sisters are so pretty and they have so much bond together ^^

Ah, did anyone catch the proposal of Pisut! OMGGGGG~ it's freakin' corny but i freakin' love it :))
Life does need some corny time, you know lol

Here u go

"It's beyond love. It's beyond caring, beyond any honour or fame, beyond anything that happened in the past. It's a feeling that makes me want to tie up you to myself, be with me, laugh with me, and cry with me, Gung. Are you ready to let go of the past and walk towards the present and the future with me"

I typed it from Viki, so credit goes to Viki team :)
Sorry I cannot hide it with the spoiler tag, still new to asianfuse ^^ so I hide it in white color!
Goong she's Kung Karat big sister 

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
I actully like the chemistry between koy and siwa, i really dont want them to have a sad ending.
Im not looking forward to episode 11 , i no i will feel sorry for pisut and karat.

hanjin90

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
Goong she's Kung Karat big sister 
 Yeah :) I know Goong is Kung's big sister. 
But I want to ask for her name ^^ Do you happen to know her name? ^^
Thanks

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
hanjin90 said:
 Yeah :) I know Goong is Kung's big sister. 
But I want to ask for her name ^^ Do you happen to know her name? ^^
Thanks
Her name is Jieb Pijitra Kithikul (พิจิตตรา สิริเวชชะพันธ์).

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I catch up ep 8,9,10. It is sweet with karng n pisut.karng would say he needs to fit n supplement more cus he's gonna be busy at night hehe. He's so shy n not karng. Have a husband like pisut is lovely a gentleman n he adores you. I hate peung at the same time I feel sad for her. Siwa treats her like a call girl. He's wrong too but he only blame peung if he wants koy back. Siwa is cute nice but when he's mad he could be mean. All the characters r so good. I'm in a dream with pisut nice caring shy adoring character. I want one of him.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
For reals part 2? It'll be nice I like this version a lot. I didn't finish from ann version let's just say I didn't even watch it. I didnt like the storyline but this one i was able to accept.I wonder how this gonna ends cus I can't accept a friend like peung a husband man stealer. Its so sweet n charming how karat n pisut talking abt kids. I rewatch that scenes over n over hoe karat seduce pisut with the bartender n how karat keeps saying fixing his eggs protein drinks. He needs to work it tonight. I laugh so hard. I can't get enough sweet charm flirty of karat n pisut. When will wed n thurs come

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Wow, my sister and I have been missing a lot. We're only on episode 7, and I hate Sainampueng so much! :p I was so mad at Siwa when he slept with her, my sister and I exploded. But I really like Pope and Ploy and Top and Diana so far, I pity Ploy though. But I really like Nuan, she so funny, she's the only who brightens this lakorn up with happiness. :) I really hate Pueng, she's ruining my Pisut's and Siwa's couple. :( 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Wow this thread is going! haha. Haven't commented since before the actual lakorn aired but I am caught up with all the episodes and i must say, this lakorn is doing really well! Pope and Ploy has a really good chemistry :yes: Everyone in the lakorn is doing superb with their acting. Glad Jui is finally playing a n'rai role. She's really good at it and we wouldn't have seen it if it wasn't for channel 3. Good job to everyone. Can't wait for the next episode. Actually i don't even wanna see it because I know hoe angry I'd be because of Pueng  :whatever:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Kan and her mom are really annoying.  I feel bad for Kan but she over-reacts and doesn't listen to Pisut.  And everyone babies her.  I understand that previous guys have hurt her but really? She has to run into and interrupt Pisut's meetings over and over and over again because of that annoying ex-friend of hers?  She doesn't know to keep personal life out of work.  She could wait until he comes home or something.  Or ask for him to leave the meeting and meet her in a private room or something. I feel like Pisut has been really patient and understanding of her but she refuses to understand him and be patient with him.  She acts like a baby and wants everything her way.  I think even if it wasn't Peung causing issues, Kan would react that way towards any other woman who she thinks is getting close to her man.  I mean, who doesn't get jealous?  But again, interrupting his meetings and over-reacting, and jumping to conclusions without listening to your husband isn't the way to solve anything (again, I know she's been hurt and lied to by many guys before).

Peung needs to go away, like be ran over by a car or stabbed or something.  Not even gonna waste time to write a paragraph about her lol.  Kan's mom needs to go away too.  Idk what her issue is but she needs to get her life and relationship straight.  She's putting all the issues she has with her husband onto her kids.  What a f*cked up mom, nothing short of the type of mom Peung is.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
next episode 12 i was meant to say Kan will found out that peung she's isn't pregnant with Pisut but its Siwa child and sad part will arrive Peung will destroy Koy and Siwa wedding and she will try to kill Kan too by drowning her into the pool 

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Peung's aunt needs to just go tell everyone the truth. Sitting at home and not saying anything doesn't make her a good person either :/

samn09

sarNie Egg
You know this lakorn makes me questions why in the world there are such greedy and selfish people? Greed and selfishness does not makes you a better person, Pueng.

hanjin90

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
next episode 12 Kan will found out that she's is pregnant with Pisut and sad part will arrive Peung will destroy Koy and Siwa wedding and she will try to kill Kan too by drowning her into the pool 

OMG~~~ really?? Will Kang be okay???
I just finished epsiode 5 for now :( 
How many episodes are there? 14 or something???
I also pity Koy!!!! She's such a lovely girl! Why did Sainampeung try to destroy happiness of others? (Siwa is also at fault)
BTW, Goong is also a sweetheart and mother-like, she deserves a love-life too!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was very good! I was surprised that they did not cut out the scene Pisut kissed Karat at the hospital. Regardless, it was a good treat to us fans & viewers! Can't wait until next wednesday. I wished Pisut and Karat had a baby because they really deserved this happiness <3