[Ch3] Sapai Jao (Broadcastthai)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Lek caught my attention. I hope to see him on his own drama as a main actor. Don't care who is his first actress. :)

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Can anyone explain to me what's going on w/ Chai Rong and Ying Goy?? I know he's not infatuated w/ her anymore since he fell for Si, but why is he doing all of this?

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
What the heck is Khun Chai Rong playing? I'm so confused, is he like doing all the angst to hurt Sa or like he's really giving Ying Goy a chance? I feel like he's such an idiot. Also, Sa is too gullible she still doesn't get that Pon is Chai Lek. My GAHD all these lakorns I'm watching are playing with my feelings.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Chai Rong is most likely putting on that act so Goy will show her true colors. Once he's kicked out of the palace and is poor, she won't want to be with him. Not sure why he's going to the trouble but I guess he's trying to put her real self out there for everyone to see, and maybe reveal his sister-in-law's bad side too.

I really liked when Si and her mom talked about her mom and dad's love story. Si drew a lot of courage from hearing how her dad fought to be with the person he loves. Si is also catching on that Pon and Lek are the same person lol.

It's weird that Lek knows his brother likes Salin. And I mean that we don't see that sort of knowledge/insight often in lakorn. But who am I kidding, he and Sa still haven't realized their own feelings.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
KADAYM!!! Lek looks HECKA good next to Mark. Damn! Lek ages like fine wine, the older, the better!

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Love this lakorn so much atm... :) I need to update myself here often ^^.
OMG~Alek is so cute!! I love all the cast but this guy is making me crazy.
His dimples are so attracting too. I swear~ I tried not to smile.... but I did smile the whole
time I stared at his scenes.
~I now have a daisy on the side of my ear ~ &  dancing around watching
the newest update of this lakorn. ~ :woot:  :flowers:  :crush:  :dance1:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Welcome Alek. He is officially in my favorite list now. :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot: :woot:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Lek has been on my favorites list since last year when he played in Sai See Plerng. He was in my radar in Spinsters VS Casanovas, but didn't climb up until he was Patcharat. Lol

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Glad to know that Lek is getting more popular. I liked him since Phan Rai Phai Ruk. I hope he gets promoted to p'ek.

jjinxx

Wow look at that row of hotties at the ch3 signing - Mark, Na, Mario, Alek, Alex, Ken P!

Alek and Nychaa are so cute!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't even know why Lek or Nycha's schedule was busy filming for this lakorn when they only have one or two scenes each episode. Lol

I don't think I ever liked Sa and Chai Rong's story because of the premises. Hahah, Sa is over here crying that Chai Rong doesn't love her sister YET she allows herself to spend so much time with him. She even goes to his house and hangs with him.

jjinxx

^lol

I'm so happy Chai Lek is owning up to his feelings. He should seriously just admit it to everyone since he knows Rong likes Salin. Oh right, but he thinks Si also likes his brother. He is not getting the clues she's dropping for him. Not once has she shown attraction to Rong lol, but she's always paying attention to him and yet he doesn't think she likes him even a little bit romantically. 

I loved every time the head aunt hinted that she plans to prepare a wedding for Lek and Si. 

This is my first time seeing Alek at a concert (I'm behind as a fan heh) Anyone know the song title he, Great, and James M. sang? It sounds cheesy but also catchy.
https://youtu.be/W7kO6qR1yro?t=5m55s

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I love Lek, but he's no Aon in the last version. Hahah. But still cute.

Anyway, the song is Kangsom's. Kangsom is such a cutie too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmVV223FHX0