[Ch3] Sapai Jao (Broadcastthai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
yes, Tarm Rak Keun Jai is supposed to air next Tuesday I believe. So one more episode of SP. 

Hmmm...I think my favorite character in here turned out to be Sijitra. She's always composed, she catches on quickly. She expressed her feelings for Chai Lek to him in a somewhat roundabout way, but it showed she  wanted to give others the chance to sort out their feelings first. And she gave consistent and pretty obvious hints (Lek was just too...innocent? lol). Nychaa was casted late but what a good decision it was on the director/producer's part!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yes, I totally agree. I really adore Sijitra. Nycha is the only one keeping me interested. She's the only one that is consistent and solid with her acting.

Pope, Namtarn, and yes, even Lek sucks at acting in here. Their eyes are so dry. Pope acts with his whole face and always has the same constipated look. Namtarn just overdoes Sarin, that it makes me cringe. Lek always has his mouth wide open whether he's happy, silly, surprised, or sad.

Perhaps because I think Sarin is shameless, too. Haha, she's over here crying for Sijitra, supporting her sister to fall in love with someone else, trying to protect her sister from a taken man like Chai Rong, and blah blah blah YET she's the one who spends so much time with him, stays at his house, meets up with him all the time, omg. That's probably why I never liked Sarin's character. I find her contradicting. Lol Like how can you feel so sorry for your sister but spend 90% of your time with the guy who is about to be your brother-n-law???!!! And at the party, how can you say that you're doing it for your sister or will sacrifice for your sister when you hogged him the entire night?! Hahahah!

Anyway, Nycha has done a splendid job so far. I like her Sijitra a bit more than Tooktha's. However, Aon, Vicky, and Kong were the stronger actors.

Step

Mrs James Ma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WnFbMaPME0

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thanks for all lovely pics, Step. My favorite one was Alex slept on Si's thigh.

All in all, Sapai Jao are one of my favorite dramas to enjoy w/my family. Love Si's character the most.

Step

Mrs James Ma
This is for you :p

DaoRisa said:
Thanks for all lovely pics, Step. My favorite one was Alex slept on Si's thigh.

All in all, Sapai Jao are one of my favorite dramas to enjoy w/my family. Love Si's character the most.