[Ch3] Sapai Jao (Broadcastthai)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I hope it doesn't long for long time.I don't really like his character in here...maybe..still sad.. :cry:  :cry: ..I love if he will loveable gentleman or playboy like in TD or buang..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
from the sounds of how dumb Pope's character is, I might pass for now until I start seeing comments about him improving lol.  I can't taint his cute, smart, loving and caring characters like Khun Chai Pajrunraj and Joe and what's his name in Samee >_<

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I thought Nychaa did well in her crying and emotion scenes, she definitely improved a lot from SBMT and Cubic, esp her voice. I think you can't find anyone more suitable than Lek for his role lol. So cheeky, yet handsome. Popes character frustrates me, I ff all of his scenes with Ying Koy. Poor Sa, lol,
Boss: "Khun soy mak" (He meant to say she's beautiful (suay) even in a maids dress, but said unlucky (soy)instead lol.
Sa: "Ka chan soy mak" ahahahahha!!!!!
Can't wait for her protection scenes, and until she knocks some sense into Chai Rong

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
im going to be a good girl and wait for this one to complete. i loved the old sapai jao so much...cant tolerate anticipating episodes by the week!! lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Thookatha said:
im going to be a good girl and wait for this one to complete. i loved the old sapai jao so much...cant tolerate anticipating episodes by the week!! lol
letz see how long i last...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I adore Lek but at times, I feel as though the goofiness and cuteness in here comes off a bit forced. Compared to Aon in the previous version, Aon was so natural.

I thought Pope would ace such a boring, dull, uptight, and mature role like Khun Chai Rong but so far, I'm quite annoyed by his portrayal when I like him more than Kong. Haha.

Namtarn is cute but like Lek, in quite a few scenes, they seemed forced when she had to be the ippity uppity girl.

Nycha. Omg, her voice is not gentle, sweet, or flowery at all. She's still stiff and can't express much at all. It's such a pity that such a weak actress like Nycha was chosen to be Sijitra who has to act with her eyes and very subtle movements. Why do they make this Sijitra cryyyyy so much? Sijitra was sweet and gentle but she was far from being a crybaby. If anything, she had so much brains from reading tons and tons of books. The tricks she pulled on Khun Chai Lek were EPIC. Like no one would have expected that. This Sijitra isn't my cup of tea at all.

I feel like everyone is so miscasted. Lol The actresses who play as their Mom and Grandma are too young.

Bowie has no class in this role. She doesn't shine like a diamond, enough as they want to portray her or enough for Khun Chai Rong to go crazy over. Haha. Pope and Bowie meet for a second lifetime but still don't end up together. Lol

I think the only guy that was casted correctly was Punjan. Haha, he's hot.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Omg I didn't even realize I get to see him four days a week now!!! Bad boy in here, to protective and cute bro in TSL.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I looove aont in this role... he called the cops on his own mom fire gambling lmao. ..in the old version Kong annoyed me too and I mostly ffw his scenes...I only watched vicki, tookta, aon. ..I watched for the 2nd pairing

meenia

sarNie Adult
humm. i actually love Kong and Vicki's version.  I didn't even know there was a remake, until i saw this MV and i was like. Humm, this remind me so much of a lakorn and turns out i was right.  Was Kong boring in his version?  I actually like him and Vicki alot.  I didn't really pay attention to Aon and Tookta because she was just too nice and proper.  Nice girl usually isn't my cup of tea and i think them boring. I love it more when nang'ek is more of a tomboy and feisty, but pe'ek has to be two second smarter than nang'ek.  Lol. I'll have to watch this lakorn and see if it's as good as the old one.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Kong wasn't boring but annoying...I dont like too nice nk either but I like their storyline. ..haha aont was so dense ..too...I love the part where she read him the story about the "switched" in pairing. .. his eyes were 0.o

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
If I were to star in a Thai lakorn, I would love to be the nang rai cause they have all the fun and good time.  The nang eak get beat up and pick on thought the whole
series.  Then when she fine happiness, the series end.

Step

Mrs James Ma
 :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: OMG I'm laughing at this so much  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Ceryna2001 said:
If I were to star in a Thai lakorn, I would love to be the nang rai cause they have all the fun and good time.  The nang eak get beat up and pick on thought the whole
series.  Then when she fine happiness, the series end.