[Ch3] Sapai Jao (Broadcastthai)

cecilia

Staff member
Didn't someone call Chairong a 'buffalo?' I thought I heard it in one of the episode lol

I like Alex and his flirtatious moves too ... I would let him get away with the things that he does and maybe that's why I'm confuse about his intention toward Sa -- I swear it seems like he likes her but fell for her older sister b/c of her beauty (and maybe grace too) .

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Chai Rong is an ass, always was. Yeah, I understand that he doesn't want to have an arranged marriage but seriously? Treat others with respect, please. Like did all of that education not teach you any manners you arrogant, stuck up, stupid guy. :rolleyes1:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Ahahah, everyone has the same feeling towards Chai Rong. I'm just looking forward to Alex scenes. Funny who he pretended to be a servant.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ying Goy OH MY GOODNESS. The exaggeration in every thing she does lol! I don't know why Chai Rong is so high and mighty, the woman he is dating is more lowly than his sister in law the servant girl turned wifey to his older brother. 

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Is this lakorn worth watching? I really want to watch it but it seems like it's not getting any good reviews.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
If you like Namtarn, Nycha or Lek, then watch it, so far it's good but its just Chai Rong and Ying Koy, I ff their scenes all the time and didn't miss anything important.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I have been wondering because apparently Pope's character in here is not the type that you would like. But I'll give it a try!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
He's not horrible and evil, he 's just stupidly blind by love and has a mouth. It'll get better once he starts to get closer to the nangek and try to distance himself from Ying Goy.

This lakorn is more of a feel good, laid back, don't require a lot of thinking or mix emotions type of lakorn. It is stress free. The original was good too but I was more interested in the second couple. Here, I'm interested in both but I know that Lek will steal the show, he already has.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've actually grown to adore Nycha by the third episode. I like that she quietly observes how apalled Chai Rong is towards her. You can tell that she cares for Chai Rong's response not because she likes him, but because she's disappointing her Aunts and that'll give them more reasons to demean her and her Mom. I like her subtle interest in Chai Lek. Her secret smirks, her snooping around his house to see him, and just her overall soft yet visible attraction to him. I can't wait to see more of them.

I've never been into Chai Rong and Sa's story, not in the one previously, nor in this one either. I FF all of their scenes. It's just too sad that Sapai Jao isn't about two sisters equally, rather it's about Chai Rong and Sa like 50% of the lakorn, 25% on Ying Goy and MISC, and then Chai Lek and Sijitra really only get 25% if not less. I mean, each episode, they only meet once. That's pretty sad. Their screentime is pretty limited too. They should rename this lakorn Jaosao Kong Chai Rong. Hahaha. I was hoping that they would change the storyline of this version and add in more scenes of Chai Lek and Sijitra but looks like it ain't happening. That's too bad. If it's Sapai Jao, they should honestly split the screentime equally.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I feel that Sijitra gets jipped the most for screentime no? Chai Lek has screen time with both Sijitra and Salin from all I remember. Even though with Salin it's just friendship.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah chai Lek and Sijitra didn't get more screen time till more than halfway through the lakorn after she decided that she wants him lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Even later on, their screentime was still one scene per episode or if lucky, two. Lol

Chai Lek has a lot of screentime with Sa, but their interactions could be cut down. They don't add anything to the story. I mean, we get it. They click. They're good friends. I would rather that they spend that screentime on Chai Lek and Sijitra instead.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Have not watch this version yet, I'll wait until it ended first.

In the old version, and in my heart I still think that Chai-lek and Sarin should ending up together.  I FF everyone else parts except Chai-Lek and Sarin :woot:   And Nycha should have told Chai-Rong off and walk out of that uptight stuck up place, and let Chai-Rong goes be with his Ying Goy so he will suffered and dies in pains.  :whahuh:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
In the old version I wanted Chai Lek to end up with Sa because I was obsessed with Aon and Vicky as a pair from Kamin Gub Poon :lol: 

Maybe this version they will balance it out more between both couples. LESS YING GOY PLEASE.

This is supposed to be an easy feel good relaxing lakorn to watch. Don't ruin it by making me rant about Chai Rong and Ying Goy all through the lakorn! 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
KNWJ I thought I was the only one that want Chai-Lek and Sarin together :bhehe:

Kim123 I think the older version was good, great casts and I like the old version because of Aon was wonderful and him and Vicky has great chemistry. And the way I sees it, if Chai-Lek didn't know that Chai-Rong has feels for Sarin later on, I think Chai-Lek would have choose her.  I don't get the twist in that Chai-Lek like or choose the older sister is because she is like his mom. :weee:  :facepalm: I think he got broken heart from Sarin and goes to the older sister.  LOL and I still think like that... because each time I watched I stop after he distant himself from Sa. :whahuh:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
EDIT: Sorry I'll PM you the link... don't want the uploder to get in trouble :) lolz

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I like the old version cus of Kong even if his character was annoying in the beginning, i am a fan lol.

I think the two couples will balance because both Lek and Nycha are rising, especially Lek.

Kong was great in here too, just his characters is annoying, he act and talk about n'ek family like he was so rightous, but the way he carrying on with Ying Goy is pathetic. lolz.

Aon still take the cake, Chai-Lek was so grounded.