[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
**cry** i'm gonna be in LA on thursday on a filed trip..not gonna be able 2 watch episode 4..and tat's probably the "R" episode...tat's okay though tat'll give time for Wishbonoki to sub some clips b4 i get back! :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
LOL...dude, I been there. It's better than nothing. It's better than getting audio and no video. That's the worst. haha
true, but last week as no good. the video itself was buffering most of the time.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken's got a hot body. Forget the boxers, I want to see something like this in a lakorn.

The n'ek could be more covered up cause I don't care about that but the p'ek could be less covered up. :p Now imagine Ken like that. :drool:
LOL goodness girls...i saw P'Ken and I like this once in my dreams...LOL..i wish...or else i'll be in here yapping about it for 5 pages or so...ehehe

More spoiler pics. I found these at naewna.com

HAHA...spermination completed. haha.
:wub: not even gonna say anyting...refer to my banner..LOL

there must be some type of explanation to his decision although he hasnt been making any right one latly lol.
LOL i just found this comment so humoures...LOL...right..why do we need an explanation or some kind of justification for his actions...

another question rise ....humm...how long was the 2 r' scene HAHAHA Kavee goes in the room then out ..and if there ppl in the house ..how come nobody hear them ? Narin didn't scream ? HAHAHAH ...
i tink she was afraid someone might walk in and delay or worse STOP the "R" scene...i mean if tat's alreadie the second time around...she probably know his skills...why would she scream... :loool: **scratch tat out...you girls don't even wanna know my age...too young..too young** :r-scene-pop-corn: ...or at least tat's wat i would be tinking if i was Narin...ehehhee​

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hello...
umm..i was wondering..does anybody know the main site to get to sawan biang...
i want to naewna.com but i cant read thai so its hard for me to know or find it...
so can anybody give me the full link to it??
it'll be a pleasure...=)
thank you=)

i really enjoyed the first 4 drama.....i cant wait for it...=)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i know right... it's because i'm seeing ken shirtless & it's getting me hyped up... :drool: :drool:

if only his pants were off! lmao :loool:
we got front roll seat haha. did kashie seen that yet? i know she would of went crazy
lol front roll seats alright! i need to get all up in that... hahah .jkkkk.
i don't know if kashie seen it yet. we should send it her, she might go crazy & pass out. lmao :loool:
LOL.. :loool: you girls just know me way too well...LOL..
i didn't pass out..but i was sure drooling..muahahhaa...forget my morals..P'Noi i'm taking your baby's daddie...ehehehe :ph34r: <---tat's just evil i would neva do such a ting... :unsure:​

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i was wondering wat is SAWAN BIENG eng title...
or wat does SAWAN BIENG MEAN..
THANKS ALOT.
i was thinking the same... yea wat does it mean? does anyone know? plz help..thx
okay..i dun know thai either..but gathering from all different sources...i concluded w/ it's "Heaven Diversion"..basically avoiding Heaven...or paradise..but i tink Heaven is a more correct translation...someone wanna correct me -_-

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart

this the scene right here where she told khun kid that kawee try to touch/ make a move on her

kawee couldn't believe what she had just said and walked out of the house and saw narin and pulled her wiht him

mad at leela, he takes it out on narin

so i guess this will be thr R' scene