[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
watching all the clips...wow! i'm soo excited to see tis lakorn...and god! who is the in charge of P'Ken outfits in tis lakorn..he looks breath-taking everytime!!!

eheehe...anyone wanna translate wat Ken & Ann were saying?

tinah

sarNie Coma
ann accidently cut ken's finger with the scissor. but man, he is smokin HOT :drool: two thumbs up for the stylist.

credit to joe @ tv3

sarN

sarNie Granny
:clap: :clap: so want to watch dis lakorn . soemone make me a banner so i can put it on the fourm

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
see Tinah..wat did Kashie tell u about his outifts..**drools**

wat? ann wuz the one who cut him by accident?..argh! it's okay..ken is a strong man...tat lilo cut is noting...ehehee

tinah

sarNie Coma
i notice he wears alot of black in here. his outfits remind me the way tik dress in royleh and also chakrit. they have like the same sense of style. hehe

yeh, ann was like swinging her arms as she was holding the scissor and ken was near her so it cut his fingers.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
What's the percentaged that they've filmed so far? I'm really hoping for this lakorn. It's already a to kill for to me.lol.

nolee

sarNie Adult
Im really late but dang!! Nampueng is still sooo young. how old was she when she played Mont Ruk Lookthung? I saw that when i was like 4 or 5 and im 17 now lol.. and she's younger than Anne!? crazy.. she was sooo pretty in that lookthung lakorn though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, is ann/ken getting marry or not cuz the dress ann's wearing dont look like a wedding dress. but they look good together.

caps from dao gra jai. credit to eayjang

sarN

sarNie Granny
it either she dressing up for her sister's wedding or Narin/Kavee 's wedding at the end . If it the sister's wedding den why is Ken dress up too ? Cuz , P'k didn't attend his father wedding cuz he hated it and he was in his room all night so im guessing it prolly his wedding w/ N"k toward the end cuz in the old version it was mention they having a wedding ceremony at the house and everyone is waiting for them but we didnt' get to see it cuz it end where he give her a ring in their bed room .

tinah

sarNie Coma
then it could be narin/kavee's wedding cuz looks like ken is dress to attend a wedding ceremony unless maybe they have some other ceremony but it would be nice to see them wed at the end. you know it would be kool to see them have a kid(daughter) and she could be the flower girl

sarN

sarNie Granny
den the lakorn have to fastward thur the future and it take Narin dat long to forgive Kavee ? haha , i want to see more scene of them parenting like taking care of the baby cuz in Oum Rak we didn't get to see it only in Ken 's dream . In Sawan Bieng we do get to see the baby and stuff so i like dat . I like lakorn where we see the nk/p'k as parent cuz usually in lakorn it just mention n'k is pregrant - the end

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was disappointed that we didnt get to see ken take care of his baby in oum ruk. wow, only in his dreams lol. this time i wanna see them actually being with their baby. i hate when n'ek gets pregnant and she wont tell pra'ek until he finds out on his own. just like in hua jai chocolate, aom had the baby and mos wasnt around until years later. i dont think they will actually show pra'ek/n'ek taking care of their child. it would be too long but they could always show years later.