[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
o yeah . i know wat u mean hahhaha -- come on now get some child support $ or just to get back at the n'air or soemthing ... :rolleyes: but in Sawan bieng she told him she pregrant . Kavee went to dat house she was staying at and Navin was in bed sick and he ask wat wrong when she was throwing up and Narin say nothing it a normal thing ( mean morning sickness is normal for a pregrant person ) so yeah he kind of figure it out and Tom came in so he got into a fight w/him and after Tom left Kavee ask her about the baby and she confess it HER baby of course hahah and he say something mean dat we'll see when the baby is born who he look like and if the baby have chic eye it her boss and if the baby pale/plain dumb looking it's Tom ...hahaha

tinah

sarNie Coma
did the baby ever appear?..lol. if pra'ek never went to visit her when she was sick then he would probaly never find out that shes pregnant. n'ek always get stubburn at the end and pra'ek gotta go after her. would we ever see n'ek running to pra'ek ? maybe it happened before but i dont remember watching any lakorn like that.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wahh. Gnong and I don't want to catch up to reading.lol.There's like about to be 30 pages. Too much!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i think i need, but right now, i'm in need of the 'r' scene practice clip... someone mind reposting it? i feel like making a gif.lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think u shouldn't make an r' clip of sawan bieng .... becuase it very longggggggggggggggg LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
*cough* it's worth every ounce of my time :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooo hold up ! i was rewatching dat r' clip there and i notice the shirt he got on is the same one in dis picture w/ ann

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ooooo hold up ! i was rewatching dat r' clip there and i notice the shirt he got on is the same one in dis picture w/ ann
haha you're right sarn. so the rape scene must be on the same day

no wait, cant be if its their wedding day. they must have switch things around

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha you're right sarn. so the rape scene must be on the same day

no wait, cant be if its their wedding day. they must have switch things around
it either he wore the same shirt twice hahaha or they added scene to the new version .. like a party ? of some sort ? there was only 2 wedding in sawan being . 1) is his father w/ n'k 's sister but P'k didn't attend the party he was in his room blasting the music and 2) it's p'k/n'k wedding near the end when they reconcile .