[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
it either he wore the same shirt twice hahaha or they added scene to the new version .. like a party ? of some sort ? there was only 2 wedding in sawan being . 1) is his father w/ n'k 's sister but P'k didn't attend the party he was in his room blasting the music and 2) it's p'k/n'k wedding near the end when they reconcile .
yeah only you would notice these things :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
it either he wore the same shirt twice hahaha or they added scene to the new version .. like a party ? of some sort ? there was only 2 wedding in sawan being . 1) is his father w/ n'k 's sister but P'k didn't attend the party he was in his room blasting the music and 2) it's p'k/n'k wedding near the end when they reconcile .
not just the shirt but i think the whole outfit lol. im so confused. i should stop predicting cuz they probaly did added more scenes. atleast it wont be predictable though especially for people who already seen the last 2 version :lol:

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
OMG....this guy is too hot and i just can't wait for this drama.....PLEASE be on AIR soon...before i am going to blow up....i think that from seeing all these clips i am so going to go CrAzY!....ken is too Cute!...for sure he is my hot "MAFIA" ha ha ha ha ha!

tinah

sarNie Coma
more behind scene clip. seems like theres one every week or something

ken so mean, he purposely bumped in to pang just so that she bumps ann. ann then said kens getting back at her lol. but yeh, theres more character in this version. maybe pang will be the n'rai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDbDbMfR07k
credit to anonymous @ AFC

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! LOL..wuz tat bump tingie for the lakorn or did Ken do it on purpose..wat a meannie..LOL...

hey! for once i'm not soo amazed at Ken's outfits..thank goodness...eheheeh

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahhahhaha . it look like he did it on purpose hahahha . I think dat girl is Pat ! Kavee 's friend .

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
goodness...he did huh? wat a meannie P'Ken..argh! eheehehee...i love how comfortable Ken & Ann look together..it juz kills it wenever i watch a reallie good series / drama / lakorn then i see the behind the scenes tingie and the leading actress & actor are soo quiet around each other and look soo uncomfortable...it seem like the Thai stars are more comfortable around each other..i usuallie see tis w/ the Korean stars...l

tinah

sarNie Coma
the bump was actually from the lakorn cuz ann said they had to do like 5 takes. his character puposely bumped ann lol. such a meanie! kinda childish too.

when ken first worked with ann in rang ngao, he was soo shy but after oum ruk, they're more closer. its like they have been friends for years

tinah

sarNie Coma
Sc from the clip.credit to eayjang

the mansion is breathtaking!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
well i'm not talking just about Ken & Ann...like the other thai stars seem more comfortable around each other than the korean stars..i dunno why? like A Love To Kill..personallie i reallie like the drama..and how dark it is...but wen i saw the behind the scene Rain and the leading actress looked soo uncomfortable around each other..it was sad..

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
i cant wait for the lakorn to air and i cant wait til the theme song...it better be good. that just makes the lakorn 483083 times better.

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
well i'm not talking just about Ken & Ann...like the other thai stars seem more comfortable around each other than the korean stars..i dunno why? like A Love To Kill..personallie i reallie like the drama..and how dark it is...but wen i saw the behind the scene Rain and the leading actress looked soo uncomfortable around each other..it was sad..
I think so too. It also goes the same with TVB stars...everyone are so close to each other and always seem like they are having fun while filming...
For Korean behind scene, I always feel like after the show, they will go their own way which is the case, but at least light up the crews a bit while on the since.