[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
if dat happen it goin agaisnt "Sai Yai Sawaad" i read it airing on the 1/23/07
That's with Stephan and Kob. I'm not really a fan.
I'll probably watch it with my mouse pointing at the Fast-forward button.
channel 7 has that effect on me. They have boring shows.

Yep, I'll be obsessing over jam leuy rak for awhile.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Edit: I was yelling at one of the newbies posting in the wrong section. So that is why it looked weird. haha. Anyhow, I can wait for this one to come out. Ann and Ken ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
oh my god, I just saw the 1998 version with Kob and Brook.
Just watched the r-scene. Freaking crazy, he's freaking crazy.
It was like a Hitchcock film, a cat and mouse chase.
Scary.

IF you want to watch it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUqc_nRzkA0...feature=related

lolzz. u should watch the 88's version of the r' scene in Sawan Bieng den :lol: they chase each other in the hall into the room over the bed and back in the room .....lolzzz
hahah. i couldn't stop laughing at you gals. this is too funny .. i have not seen either version, let's hope this would be funny to watch too .. hahah.. chasing like cat/mouse all crazy, hard to picture that with ken ..

i think ann will be fine at this role .. this about the nice, innocent, and naive ANN in LIKIT KAMMATHEP. of course, until she got fierce .. :lol:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ i'm waiting to see both as well..but if it's competition.then i tink likely Ken & Ann would top it...but i dun like watchin' 2 lakorns @ once..cuz if one is a lilo better than the other then it makes me wanna stop watchin' the other..dunno..i'm like tat..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think they'll most likely air it in the next avaliable timeslot which is the wed-thurs. ughh no teaser yet!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i knew it , it going up against sai yai sawaad

wat a year ! i think i never been this active since LNJ ---actually , for the matter of fact never back to back in one lakorn after an other ! First was Likit Kam --> now Jamleuy Rak --> Sawan Bieng vs SYS ---> crazy :lol: or maybe cuz they releasing my my type of lakorn ;) surely is a slap/Joop year for real