[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
haha jus like sarn, i havent been so active with lakorns in a long time...usually theres like a waiting period between all the lakorns i wanna watch..but yeah, first likit kummathep, jum luey ruk, and now sawan bieng hahah...i wonder what the future holds after sawan bieng is over :unsure:

cecilia

Staff member
it's hard to be active in lakorn these days since they lack what we want to see :drool:
let's hope sb is good .. the old one of brook/kob seem good and creepy too .. but this year
definitely shine alot brighter b/c they're redoing all the REVENGE/LOVE dramas. man, i wish they do
one for willy/tao ''failuong'' too .. i mean, it's gonna be it's 10 years anniversary and its' a good lakorn too. :spin:

sarN

sarNie Granny
it's hard to be active in lakorn these days since they lack what we want to see :drool:
let's hope sb is good .. the old one of brook/kob seem good and creepy too .. but this year
definitely shine alot brighter b/c they're redoing all the REVENGE/LOVE dramas. man, i wish they do
one for willy/tao ''failuong'' too .. i mean, it's gonna be it's 10 years anniversary and its' a good lakorn too. :spin:

i didn't really like the ending -- cuz she lose her baby :eek: the writer have to ruin it at the last min ...but if they were to remake one of willy lakorn it should be "Mun kon la fuk fa" w/Jintara .

cecilia

Staff member
ah, i remember reading the synopsis back then .. it sound like a good one too .. either one is fine, as long as it's one of willy good revenge drama. as for failoung, definitely, the miscarriage ruined it for me too but i still think it's the best. let's hope they keep the baby in the remake since remake revenge lakorn are sorta change now aday.

the picture of ann grabbing to ken is weird looking .. she could have hide her right hand behind her back to make it look so akward, plus ken could have stand differently too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhhhhhhhhhhh. the mag from koo sarn koo som is out!..so it should be airing real soon :yahoo:

dang, they look good together

credit to magazinedee.com

edit:we'll actually see a baby too. in kob's version they didnt have a real baby right?

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think it was a water doll baby but in the labor room we see the real baby :p . This is Ann 3rd lakorn where she get to carry the baby

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
ahhhhhhhhhhhh. the mag from koo sarn koo som is out!..so it should be airing real soon :yahoo:

dang, they look good together

credit to magazinedee.com

edit:we'll actually see a baby too. in kob's version they didnt have a real baby right?

in kob's version it was a real baby.
maybe some parts dhe baby was fake buh in most dhe baby was real i dhink.
dhe baby looked real to me

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
GOSH! i can't wait until this drama comes out! i love ken and ann!

cecilia

Staff member
yup. notice that too, that ANN's playing new baby mother role alot lately. she look cute in them clothese though. I'M ANTICIPATING THIS TOO just b/c it's an ANN lakorn.

skies

sarNie Adult
ken and anne look good together
i haven't seen oum rak but maybe soon since everyone is so addicted to it
lol
can't wait for this one though!
:D

saobomp

sarNie Adult
omg ken looks hott in that white dress shirt and dark blue jean.

yes willy's and jintara's movie was good; wish they will remake it...