[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Duracell girl ! it "nung fa kub satan" :lol: i have to agreed w/ you . It was creepy & scary -- Jonny just flat out say he goin R" the N'k and start laughing like a mad science unlocking his Frankenstein .
:loool: :loool:
Johnny had a lot of R scenes in most of his lakorns

buh i remember dhat one and i have to say i liked it :lol:
dhey deff. should remake it hehehe

ChenrukNote

Goddess
They look so gooooooood on that magazine cover. Oh gosh! The wait is killing me too since I have nothing to watch currently.

cecilia

Staff member
hey, anonymous had already made an mv of ann/ken from the behind scene clips hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLFsAE9q0z4
MAN, this short fan made mv is good .. got me all excite too .. they should really aire this during the same time as JLR .. just different day and different time slot ..
FEB or march seem like a long way .. JRL already drive me crazy enough .. :rolleyes:

ah. the r scene .. JOHNNy is also scarry in that one where she's a teacher too .. man, it was raining and all, he have NO MERCY for her at all .. but all in all, he still look okay better than NOk :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
lready drive me crazy enough .. :rolleyes:

ah. the r scene .. JOHNNy is also scarry in that one where she's a teacher too .. man, it was raining and all, he have NO MERCY for her at all .. but all in all, he still look okay better than NOk :lol:
Sarn, can you look in your archives to see if you have this r-scene? I wanna see what everyone is talking about.
I'm anticipating this lakorn also.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i did have a clip LMAO but *shrug* i have to look into the sever for it cuz i upload it just dat i don't remeber was it left in the old sever or not if it does then i no have since we switch sever like 3 x . Yes dat R" scene was creepy it start off like some kind of thriller story cuz it was a dark and rainy night he attack the poor girl out in the front porch on the table and hit the floor ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
i did have a clip LMAO but *shrug* i have to look into the sever for it cuz i upload it just dat i don't remeber was it left in the old sever or not if it does then i no have since we switch sever like 3 x . Yes dat R" scene was creepy it start off like some kind of thriller story cuz it was a dark and rainy night he attack the poor girl out in the front porch on the table and hit the floor ^_^
what's funny and embarrassing is that it's out in the open .. unlike AUM/AFF. :lol: