[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol ... if it 2 R" scene dat a Big change in the old version , ppl in thailand might complain hahahaha

tinah

sarNie Coma
another famous remake that ch3 has to deal with lol. the director did mention she made some changes in this version. hopefully fans will be satisfy though since JLR isnt working out for them ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
both verison of sawan bieng was make by Ch 7 this would be the first for ch 3 . I thought Sam vs Brook 's version was kind off too from each other i wonder did fan complain back den ? I wonder if they goin change the R" scene it was supposedly plan outtttttt by P"K :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i was just gonna ask you about kob/brooks version if there was any complaints. the "R" scenes will always be different though.

Edit:eek:h yeh, i totally forgot ken has to slap ann forreal in here. they probaly gonna cut out that scene but oh wells, i dont want to see ken being that abusive to ann

sarN

sarNie Granny
*shrug* the source isn't there 10 years ago but i know Sam version is VERY popular ! But i can tell u this the character bwt Brook & Sam is soo off . Brook doesn't smile or playful like Sam and the 98' version is depressing & gloomy w/ dramatic type of vibe . The 88's version Sam is kind of playful but he still a meanie and his face expression is priceless and the tone of the lakorn is dramatic too but toward the end it was quite comic and lighten up .

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
question about the slapping scene, was there one in the '88 verison, because i rewatch it a come of time but still don't see or was i blind..hehe

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^i was just gonna ask you about kob/brooks version if there was any complaints. the "R" scenes will always be different though.

Edit:eek:h yeh, i totally forgot ken has to slap ann forreal in here. they probaly gonna cut out that scene but oh wells, i dont want to see ken being that abusive to ann

why would they cut the "slap" scene for ? both version Kavee slap the heck out of Narin in the car . It was intense scene too it make Kavee such an a$$ for slaping a woman . He supposedly doesn't have respect for woman cuz he despise all dat near his father cuz he think they are money grabber and want to replace his mom but it funnie dat his ONLY true friend dat understand him den anyone is a girl , name Pat :lol:

question about the slapping scene, was there one in the '88 verison, because i rewatch it a come of time but still don't see or was i blind..hehe
Yes , there was . He slap her in the car .

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
o yea that is right now i remember hehe. i know that in the '98 verison brook slap kob and then she drag her in his room, and it went on from there.hehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
why would they cut the "slap" scene for ? both version Kavee slap the heck out of Narin in the car . It was intense scene too it make Kavee such an a$$ for slaping a woman . He supposedly doesn't have respect for woman cuz he despise all dat near his father cuz he think they are money grabber and want to replace his mom but it funnie dat his ONLY true friend dat understand him den anyone is a girl , name Pat :lol:
Yes , there was . He slap her in the car .
i just think they will cuz latly, they have been cutting out kiss scenes so they might to the same to slaps.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
man, when is it airing. I thought that it would air the same time as Sai Yai Sawaad with Stefan and Kob.
SYS is airing on the 30th.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im not sure but i think fans @ tv3 webboard said pat/pors lakorn is airing on the next wed-thurs slot. if thats the case, tuft luck on Ch3.

you think the rating rules has changed?..cuz normally they wouldnt block kiss scenes. maybe only some things are prohibited cuz they still aired the "R" scene from LK

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
The very first one that I've seen was with Sam & Monrudee...it's so old, but yet, still so good to rewatch =)

Sam's physique just fits the character very well as he continues to be the jerk to N'ek.

As for Brook & Kob's version....this was supposed to be a serious / dramatic lakorn, but dang...I watched it for comic relief.

Brook's aggressive acting was horrible in here. He's not a bad actor, but he just didnt portray the bratty, inconsiderate, & aggressive expressions too well as the character was "supposed" to be...

Hmmm...Ken & Ann...love all of their lakorns together, so, cant wait to see it :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I know wat u mean about Brook acting in "Sawan Bieng" even though the lakorn was supposedly a drama w/intense vibe but the humor in it is undeniable . Brook was just hilarious as Kavee but i LOVE IT . I love watching a supposedly serious intense situation w/ a scent of humor in it all . I agreed w/ u about the comic relief cuz it TRUE dat was one of the reason why i like Brook 's version a little more den Sam's version -- plus i love how there no sweet scene no romance blossom none once so ever in the entire lakorn .

---> dat is why " Nung fa kub satan" is my #1. It was a serious intense lakorn too but dang , it was just off the wall hilarious . LOVE IT

tinah

sarNie Coma
with me, i love kiss/slap but i do wanna see sweet moments between the pra'nang cuz it gets annoying when they are constantly fighting. like LK, it would of been a 10 if they wasnt at each other's throat throughout the whole lakorn. hopefully in this version they added lovey dovey scenes.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i just watch dat clip u got up there girl ! the bed room is like Likit Kam :lol: and u right his shirt is open . Girl , i think dat the 1st :r-scene-pop-corn: see how she fighting him off like cuz the old version the n'k was all over the place running from him hahhaa and usually if the viewer see the Bed -- it over . I was wonder why the behind scene of the R' in SB -- Narin wasn't fighting or running ...so dat explain it . It wasn't the first time ^^^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
they are in the same house as tik/cherry in kaew ta pee. you think theres a 2nd "R" scene too huh?..why else would ann be going crazy like that. plus, kens shirt was unbottom so it must have been successful. there goes us making assumption again lol