[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
is it confirm that it willl air in march... that is like so long for me... i am dying... lol...

tinah

sarNie Coma
there was no news of the airing date. who mentioed march? i perdict it'll be after jlr which would be mid of fe if jlr is ending on the 18th

neena

sarNie Adult
reading the storyline...it doesn't seem that interesting. :mellow: its airing after JLR...which i am going to really really really miss. sad because after JLR i'm not planning to watch anymore lakorns...because none seems appealing to me. sure i love ann and ken but now that ken's married...its kinda weird to me...i dunno why...it jus is.

cecilia

Staff member
reading the storyline...it doesn't seem that interesting. :mellow: its airing after JLR...which i am going to really really really miss. sad because after JLR i'm not planning to watch anymore lakorns...because none seems appealing to me. sure i love ann and ken but now that ken's married...its kinda weird to me...i dunno why...it jus is.
me too .. it feel different and awkward, it's better if he's not marry. then the chemistry will raise like OUM RUK ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i keep forgetting that hes already married and now hes about to be a father. just when ann found her on screen couple...well, there was willy/au thanakorn that she had amazing chemistry with too

off topic:i like your banner, cecilia. very creative

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Since Willy and Ken are gone, I wish to see Ann and Au again! Gosh, their last lakorn was soooo intense, they did have LOADS of chemisry and usually, Au isn't that great of an actor too, in terms of chemistry.

Well, I thought Ann had decent chemistry with Mart. The worse one was NUM! :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^true, about au lol. i dont think he had great chemistry with his other co-star besides ann. with mart, they had chemistry but i wasnt crazy about them as a pair compare to her with willy, au and ken.

speaking of au, the fans @ tv3 made a request for him to pair up with anne again

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. i dont think au's dating anyone right now or is he?..well, im surprise fans still wanna see them pair up again since he has been awhile. i wanna see him in those aggressive roles cuz he usually play the nice guy

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
haha. i dont think au's dating anyone right now or is he?..well, im surprise fans still wanna see them pair up again since he has been awhile. i wanna see him in those aggressive roles cuz he usually play the nice guy
I thought he was dating? I remember seeing him with someone, that's why I was a bit disappointed because the chances of Au and Ann would lessen in reality. Why don't they just hook up, seriously! They have tons of chemistry onscreen and offscreen! It was a long time ago but didn't Ann win Best Actress for that role? Plus, that year, if I remember correctly, that lakorn was like the best one for me.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i remember fans were rooting for them to date and i was one of them lol. my parents assume they were a real life couple too. i thought he was rumor with some girl but i didnt know they were actually dating though. yeh, ann won the top award. i enjoyed many lakorn that year like tang pang kamatep with andrew/janie.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You know, I enjoyed that one too but the acting overall didn't compare to Samee Theethra. Andrew, regardless of how many fans claim him as a pro in acting, his acting still irks me as he pauses so often, does that mouth thing. He does that in every single role even in movies, which doesn't show any versatility at all. Plus, I thought Samee Theethra had a lot of lessons to be learned, it had a lot of life meanings. I'm still rooting for them! ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think that lakorn made me become a bigger fan of andrew. what lakorn did samee tee tra go against?..that lakorn had alot of drama and it was saucy!. omg, i literally wanted to throw something at tanya when it came up to her scene. she was such an itch!..i have it on dvd and i still get pissed off at her after watching it many times already

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The biggest competitor that year against Samee Theethra was Dao Lhong Fah Boo Pah See Nergn, the one where the Princess's daughter was the leading actress, Ploy, with Por Nattawut. The results were really biased that year though, personally. If Ann didn't win that award that year, I would have been pissed off because Ann really deserved it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yeh, i forgot about that lakorn. it went against up samee tee tra? or you mean just during the award. it was great that tanya also won an award for her role. they both did a great job

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You mean the timeslot competition? I don't remember but all I remember was, those two lakorns were neck to neck that year.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep, the timeslot. didnt muang dala or kep pan din aired that year too. see, they had alot of great lakorns during those years. do you remember what year did manee yard fah aired?..it was after samee tee tra right

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Manee Yard Fah aired first, 2000. Then Dao Lhong Fah, Keb Pan Din, and Samee Tee Tra aired in 2001. Then in 2002, Muang Dala aired. I don't know, all I remember was, Dao Lhong Fah and Samee Tee Tra were against each other at the awards as Keb Pan Din was also extremely famous as well but then, you can't compare them because each had their own genre. I mean, Dao Lhong Fah had a Princess as the leading role, Keb Pan Din was about the nation, whereas Samee Tee Tra was about an ordinary woman's struggles. But all in all, I enjoyed Samee Tee Tra most as I found the other two, boring. :p

Haha, I had to edit my post, don't even know why I posted that! :lol: