[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wait! P'Aof..as in THE PEE AOF!! **scream** he's my fav. singer @ the moment..goodness tis is just too good..

i know i'm dying waiting for this lakorn tat i've been skipping all the big R lakorns...Likit and now JLR...argh!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wait! P'Aof..as in THE PEE AOF!! **scream** he's my fav. singer @ the moment..goodness tis is just too good..

i know i'm dying waiting for this lakorn tat i've been skipping all the big R lakorns...Likit and now JLR...argh!
u know it! lol aof sings da theme song to dis lakorn. dats y i'm always checkin up on dis topic to see when it airs or if deres a trailer lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
um i have no idea. i just know dat he's singing da theme. i dunno if he's recorded more than one song. one is good enough for me lol if more than one then wowww

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
who is the lady that is play the role of narin mom?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
off-topic diamend w/ P'Aof smiling and goofing around on ur avatar...do you happen to have any idea wen P'Aof will release a new ablum..i mean it is a new year and his last album seem...ah! just so long ago...hahaha

cecilia

Staff member
lmao >> pink_juliet_kash ! im loooking at ur anime :wub:
same here. it was pretty funny :loool: but at the end, it was a willing .. or maybe she's tired but she have the whole hand thing going on too .. weird .. :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha i was confused w/ bee in dat scene lol
off-topic diamend w/ P'Aof smiling and goofing around on ur avatar...do you happen to have any idea wen P'Aof will release a new ablum..i mean it is a new year and his last album seem...ah! just so long ago...hahaha
he said he's gonna release a 4th one dis year. probably around da same time as da one last yr which was around da same time as da 2nd one too lol superstitious haha lookie us comin in here talkin bout aof LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
same here. it was pretty funny :loool: but at the end, it was a willing .. or maybe she's tired but she have the whole hand thing going on too .. weird .. :p
LOL..have u acuallie seen the lakorn??...LOL..now looking at my anime tingie..wow! it looks prettie bad..like he's totallie forcing himself on her...but if u watch the actual one...will i guess he was kinda forcing himself on her..but she was like softly telling him to stop only..i guess Pong was too hot..i couldn't be able to resist him either... :p

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha i was confused w/ bee in dat scene lol

he said he's gonna release a 4th one dis year. probably around da same time as da one last yr which was around da same time as da 2nd one too lol superstitious haha lookie us comin in here talkin bout aof LOL
wahh! does tat mean it's in July or June somewhere then...argh! tat's like soo far away

i know totallie off-topic..well not reallie cuz lookie Aof has ties w/ Sawan Bieng now...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wahh! does tat mean it's in July or June somewhere then...argh! tat's like soo far away

i know totallie off-topic..well not reallie cuz lookie Aof has ties w/ Sawan Bieng now...
lol yea around june. hey if u want a quality album then u gotta give it time ^_^ he worked on his last one for a whole year. okie back on topic haha i think i'll wait to see what erybody says bout dis lakorn b4 i give it a try.

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
LOL..have u acuallie seen the lakorn??...LOL..now looking at my anime tingie..wow! it looks prettie bad..like he's totallie forcing himself on her...but if u watch the actual one...will i guess he was kinda forcing himself on her..but she was like softly telling him to stop only..i guess Pong was too hot..i couldn't be able to resist him either... :p

Sorry off topic too, but why do guys always try to hold the girls hand like that when the 'scene' is happening? I notice that they usually show the hands. So why do the guys do that? hehehe i'm just curious.

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao .. i'll would explain it but i leave it to pink_juliet_kashie . I'll go grab a pillow when i read her reply .