[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

man i just saw the fanmade mv and man oh man... ken is hott wen he tore open anne's shirt... like rawr.... i don't think this ver will be as scary as brook and kob one...cause ken is just too cute.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
*sigh* i cant wait for this..its been so long since i've seen ken & ann together..well not that long..but it seem like forever...lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^thats a good question. well, if everyone post comments every min of the day like in JLR thread, it could be possible.

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , i notice laorn dat got ppl hype up before it air doesn't measure up to wat ppl expect but lakorn dat ppl wasn't really excited about turn out to be the most talk about ? haha ... i guess we have to see wat happen.

cecilia

Staff member
well , i notice laorn dat got ppl hype up before it air doesn't measure up to wat ppl expect but lakorn dat ppl wasn't really excited about turn out to be the most talk about ? haha ... i guess we have to see wat happen.
haha. that's the case with JLR :lol:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
so far LHONG NGAO JUN is on top but correct me if im wrong (with replies)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanx for the clip Tinah..but i tink u gave the wrong link..the link goes off to a different clip

LOL..tat's not true..he Ken looked like a total Prince Charming rite outta the Fairy Tales in Nueng Nai Sueng w/ Janie..wat is she talking about..but i guess Ruk Nee..but goodness..P'Ken looks good all messy w/ tose facial hair...**drools** :drool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanx for the clip Tinah..but i tink u gave the wrong link..the link goes off to a different clip

LOL..tat's not true..he Ken looked like a total Prince Charming rite outta the Fairy Tales in Nueng Nai Sueng w/ Janie..wat is she talking about..but i guess Ruk Nee..but goodness..P'Ken looks good all messy w/ tose facial hair...**drools** :drool: