[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I cant help my self but to come in here to check out what everyone is saying about SB. I love the updates; thanks!

SB ROCK!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i love it when ken cries. i think he is one of those few thai actors who can actually pull off the crying. i love him.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
don't know if this got mentioned before... wayyyy too many pages to flip through to see

i just read in OHO magazine that there will be a scene where Ann has to SLAP Kane in the middle of the market, Ann said that there were a lot of people watching and she felt the pressure to have the scene turn out good and look real. when it came to the slap Ann surprised everyone and herself with how loud the slap was and she said that she could see ALL 5 finger marks on Kane's face!! but it was not just Ann that slapped for real...

in the scene in the car where Kane slaps Ann... that day Ann was having some trouble crying and was worried about how it would look so she asked Kane to slap her for real... it took a lot of asking and begging before Kane finally was willing to slap Ann for real at which point Ann had no problems letting out the tears and the scene passed with one take

cant wait till next week :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
don't know if this got mentioned before... wayyyy too many pages to flip through to see

i just read in OHO magazine that there will be a scene where Ann has to SLAP Kane in the middle of the market, Ann said that there were a lot of people watching and she felt the pressure to have the scene turn out good and look real. when it came to the slap Ann surprised everyone and herself with how loud the slap was and she said that she could see ALL 5 finger marks on Kane's face!! but it was not just Ann that slapped for real...

in the scene in the car where Kane slaps Ann... that day Ann was having some trouble crying and was worried about how it would look so she asked Kane to slap her for real... it took a lot of asking and begging before Kane finally was willing to slap Ann for real at which point Ann had no problems letting out the tears and the scene passed with one take
are you serious that slap was real. it must have not been hard i hope. it was hard to tell in the lakorn.

nophankh

sarNie Adult

Man they went all out for this. They actually slapped each other for reals. That's great for us. I hate fake-ish scenes.

Some more screen caps of Ken, this time getting yelled at by his dad.

You may drool now. :)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
in the old version Leela does kind of have feeling for Kavee but she grown to love & respect the father but she wasn't crazy like that but she did go ballistic when found out narin & kavee love each other but she got over it LMAO and even take Kavee's side later on ...acutally EVERYONE dat HATE kavee at the end on his side and agaisnt Narin ..funnie or wat !!!! i love drama w/ humor
You get what I mean. LOL. Yes, Leela has respect and love for her husband. In this version she just kind of gets psycho-ed up....but I guess since Leela got hit by a car after Kavee humiliates and embarrass her the way he did, I'd go a bit crazy too. LOL. She was weak and she becomes wicked?

shachibasha

psychotic
wow that slap was real...no wonder i thought saw her face shook a bit but i figured she was just a great actress to make it really look like he slapped her...that is so cool in a weird way

nophankh

sarNie Adult
You get what I mean. LOL. Yes, Leela has respect and love for her husband. In this version she just kind of gets psycho-ed up....but I guess since Leela got hit by a car after Kavee humiliates and embarrass her the way he did, I'd go a bit crazy too. LOL. She was weak and she becomes wicked?
Speaking of Leela...

Back when she was normal and nice in EP. 1

I can understand her plight. When you're continuously humiliated like that, you want to win too. You want to win your humanity and pride back.

When she wins over Kawee it's like conquering her demons. I understand it and it's very logical. A good example are Columbine boys. They were bullied to the point where they wanted to kill. Leela was bullied to the point where she wanted to emotional and physically hurt Kawee.

shachibasha

psychotic

i really love your signature thats one off my faveorite parts

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Okay so I finally saw the opening credits and I just melted. I got goosebumps so bad. I am just hooked right now. I need to get away from the computer.

I wonder if this will be a hard lakorn to buy too like JLR. I think Thailand is having a hard time keeping in stock cause it gets sold out quickly. I bet it will be the same as SB if the lakorn just keeps on getting better and better like it is.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Just a few more thousand heart beat and I will be with Sawan Biang!!!

What happened to Kashie anyways? She should be spamming Sawan Biang like crazy.lol.