[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hey i was wondering...how many episodes of fated to love you is out??
i know this is totally off topic...
i still havent forgotten about sawan biang..still lovin it...

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
What's "fated love." Is it good? Who's in it? I haven't watch any other lakorn since JLR ended, except for SB.
It's a Taiwanese drama. Since a couple of people seem interested I've reposted the link to the Drama Wiki @ d-addicts, and posted the links to watch the series @ Veoh.com.

Click Here for Fated To Love You Drama Wiki @ D-Addicts.com

Click Here to Download FTLY @ Veoh

If you're interested in reading the novel, they are translating it into English @ AsianFanatics.net. However, the progress is really slow and only Chapters 1 and 5 have been released. It'll more than likely be done sometime soon, since they stopped subbing the show to translate the novel.

Click Here for FTLY Novel

Hope this is okay. If not then edit my post sarN (or other admins). :D

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I know! I wanted to jump in there and make everything right. Narin is too nice to her sister. Family or not, there are limits. And what Leela is doing is just wrong. Especially when she already knows that Kavee has feelings for Narin. Leela and Narin's characters changed from the beginning...BIG CHANGE. Leela was the weak and naive one and Narin was the one pushing/encouraging her to do things. Now it's the total opposite.
I could understand her doing everything that she's doing, IF she didn't recognize that Kawee & Narin had feelings for one another, but she knows. She even acknowledges it herself in the episode where she kissed him.

Tell me Tom [louis] isn't hott?!?! i love guys in suits... :drool:

i just feel like ripping his shirt off! :loool:
:drool:

The first drama I ever saw Louis in was Duang Jai Patiharn, with Num & Kob. I loved him in it. I don't usually like lakorns where the lead characters keep dying off, but he was great.

sarN

sarNie Granny
It's a Taiwanese drama. Since a couple of people seem interested I've reposted the link to the Drama Wiki @ d-addicts, and posted the links to watch the series @ Veoh.com.

If you're interested in reading the novel, they are translating it into English @ AsianFanatics.net. However, the progress is really slow and only Chapters 1 and 5 have been released. It'll more than likely be done sometime soon, since they stopped subbing the show to translate the novel.

i seen a little of it when my friend came over and try to convince me to get over JLR LMAO cuz before i was into chinese/korean - drama till i catch the fever in Jan 1 2008, well she told me about "Fated to love.." and she show me the eps where she slep w/ that dude ... :lol: look interesting but i didn't conutine from where she left off but since you bring it up , yeah im goin to check it out then but they stop subb it ? OMG...noOOOO hope it not like "mop girl" where it take 5month for 1 eps hahahha

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
i seen a little of it when my friend came over and try to convince me to get over JLR LMAO cuz before i was into chinese/korean - drama till i catch the fever in Jan 1 2008, well she told me about "Fated to love.." and she show me the eps where she slep w/ that dude ... :lol: look interesting but i didn't conutine from where she left off but since you bring it up , yeah im goin to check it out then but they stop subb it ? OMG...noOOOO hope it not like "mop girl" where it take 5month for 1 eps hahahha

There are several subbing groups that have taken this drama on as a project, but over on Veoh.com RandomFS (I added the link in my post before this) has been keeping up with the show and releasing one episode per week. Episode 6 has already aired in Taiwan, so I expect that they'll start uploading the translated episodes by the end of this week.

I can wait for them to sub Fated To Love You because my infatuation of the moment is SB. I really don't have the time to watch anything, but I make the time to watch SB lol. :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult

What the fudge, I don't want to read the novel. I want the drama. I'm in love with "fated to love you" at the moment. I just started watching it last night.
It's freaking hilarious! He's hilarious, she's hilarious, the family is freaking hilarious. :)
I Loved it when he saved her before she had the abortion.
It was so freaking cute. Usually, i find TWNdramas absolutely annoying but not this show.

sorry for going off topic. To compensate, here is a dorky old pic of KEN>

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I posted something a while back that mention Kawee would be either locked up in a mental hospital or prison by now. If he existed in the real world :lol: But, in lakorn world people/characters like Kawee is the norm and I think it's safe for women viewers to fantasize about Kawee. As long as it's just a fantasy, but please don't seek men out like this in real life. <_<

And yes, Ken is freaking hot looking in this lakorn ^_^ he plays a great Kawee. I bet Ken is a real nice guy to be around. ;)
it depends on the place though..like if you were in the United States..he might get away w/ no charge..because a psychologist can be hired and talk to Kavee...and wen they find out how mentally abused he was by his father..and the absence of his mother this can be used as a reason to why he did the tings he did...i remember there was a case where a Priest was murdered by his wife...but she went away free because they found tat she was abuse mentally and pyshically by him soo much tat it ended up w/ her killing him..she didn't get into much trouble...

lol...isn't that weird. I don't know, I'm getting tired of his abusive ass.
If I was Narin, I would have called the cops on him already. this is a lakorn so you shouldn't take it seriously.
I'm really impressed with Ken's acting. He has been so good and convincing. This is truly a KEN lakorn more than a Ann lakorn. She's actually the minor character.

This thread moves so fast, if you don't camp here all day, you might not know what's going on. I been away for a like a day and it moved 15 pages. You guys are crazy. LOL>
True this is surely a KEN LAKORN...but in Oum Ruk..it started out as a Ann lakorn..but winded up as a Ken / Chen lakorn... :wub:

tell me about it..i've been gone for a day and this thread wen up 15+ pages..i'm freaking lost... :lmao: Good Job Girls

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol hecks yeahhh... lol. oh yeahh... if only he woulda stripped everythang... lmao. okay i need to stop before sarN bans me.. hehe.
i wanna see kawee go crazy trying find narin. hehe. that would be kute.
talking about stripping...now it'll be betta if it was Kavee who did tat..wait he alreadi did..>LOL..but only Narin saw it...damn it! lol :D
anyways i was watching the subbed version of episode 6 where he took her to the store to buy her tat grown and make her over..she was like she wanted to go home or someting and he was like.."Shut up or I'll STRIP you right here :eek: **faint** goodness...he is reallie daring!!!

Any place, anytime, anywhere..as long as it's Narin ehehhe :lol:

i agree..but i kinda saw him go crazie trying 2 find her after the partie..but i want his to cry like heck for her once in this lakorn..cry hard like in the car or in the first episode w/ that FAMOUS red shirt... :spin:​

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i've heard him laugh before & its just sooo adorable! puts a smile on my face & makes me laugh. :lol:
haha. yeahh. awe, i'm so jealous, Noi gets to hear him laugh everyday.. ^_^
LOL..i posted up soo many clips of him laughing last time..all the girlies watched it too rite..LOL..i love it to death...so true! ppl should pay to hear him laugh....

LOL...uh uh ...not me. I'll let Noi slide on that one. I'll go nuts if I hear that laugh everyday.

I LOVE SB! :dude:
i'll go nuts because it's too cute and i'm just too luckie to be able to hear it EVERYDAY :lol:

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
What the fudge, I don't want to read the novel. I want the drama. I'm in love with "fated to love you" at the moment. I just started watching it last night.
It's freaking hilarious! He's hilarious, she's hilarious, the family is freaking hilarious. :)
I Loved it when he saved her before she had the abortion.
It was so freaking cute. Usually, i find TWNdramas absolutely annoying but not this show.

sorry for going off topic. To compensate, here is a dorky old pic of KEN>

I'm more interested in the show too. I might read the novel later...if its a slow drama kind of summer, but maybe not. It's currently airing in Taiwan so some fans are translating the novel to keep themselves busy between Sunday airings of FTLY.

The show is adorable. :wub:

...Ken looks dorky, but still so cute. :lol: I can't wait until episode 8.

khamygrle

sarNie Egg

OMG!!! I really like this movie!!! I've watched it with English subtitles at mysoju.com and I just finished episode 6 on youtube like 5 minutes ago!!! It's a cute movie. I can't wait to see what happens in it!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol. if only he did... i'm still petitioning that one day the pra'ek will walk around in their boxers after the Rawr scene! :dude: it will happen one day :w-scene-pop-corn:
I wish to see that too, I give them another decade. LMAO>

As for Fated to Love You, the first three episiode was good then it dragged but on episode 5 they came back on track. Loving it so far, at first I thought it would be like Oum Ruk or Wonderful Life but it is completely different. The lead actress is not as pissed off at loosing her virginity like in Oum Ruk ---> LOL but anyways, give it a shot.

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha noy is still talking about the boxer thing

you guys are quick. ive been really busy so i didnt have time to come n' chat

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I just got over the Jumleyt Ruk fever, and now I'm about to get the SB fever.....................

How bad is the fever for SB?? Will I be able to atleast sleep?