[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

CTR

The Realist guy here period
INTERESTING SO THAT'S ABOUT THE SAME AS THE OLD ONE THEN...
CANT WAIT OMG I WANT TO GO HOME NOW...
SO IS THIS EPISDOE MAINLY ABOUT THE WILL?
NO. B) :p Narin finds out that she is pregnant and Tong knows that Narin doesn't love him the way he thought she did. Pat is trying to get Kawee to reveal his gentle side and to admit that he loves Narin. Kawee is extremely jealous of Narin because of Tong. Tomorrow episode will be even better. ^_^

saobomp

sarNie Adult
NO. B) :p Narin finds out that she is pregnant and Tong knows that Narin doesn't love him the way he thought she did. Pat is trying to get Kawee to reveal his gentle side and to admit that he loves Narin. Kawee is extremely jealous of Narin because of Tong. Tomorrow episode will be even better. ^_^
THANKS! SOUNDS VERY GOOD OMG...
SO EXCITED!

tinah

sarNie Coma
awww just looking at the caps make me want to cry. so does that mean its coming to an end soon?..was the will like what the summary stated

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
awww just looking at the caps make me want to cry. so does that mean its coming to an end soon?..was the will like what the summary stated

tinah...the will isnt like what the summary stated...nothing like that... so it was a relieve :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
caps of anne/ken on ratree. *sigh* we could only wish that they are a real couple..

credit to joe

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The talk show has not been posted on Obizgo or BBTVThai yet so nope it has not been uploaded.

Edit: NVM its posted. Too darn bad I have to leave for work now or else I would stream it for you guys.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh I have to stop reading people comment because I have not seen the new episode yet but I cannot restrain myself. Oh my, this is getting so good I could just imagine it all in my head; every move Kawee and Narin makes are in my head constantly.

I am skipping class but I cannot watch episode 8 yet. The school has been so strict now a day. I am still writing my fan fiction and jumping thread to thread. LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL the show is hilarious. Ken says that he watches Sawan Bieng with Noi and people will call Noi and say that Ken is so mean!

OMG I finally own a page too! What a great day. Shit I'm running late to work.