[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I've been watching Lakorns ever since I was 10 years old, and now I'm 29. Out of all the years, I've watched, I don't hate other Nang'rai more than I hate Leela. At least the other Nang'rais don't hide their bad selves.. But as for Leela, she's the Nang'aek's sister for heaven's sakes! And she hides her evilness by using "the concerned sister" tactic to hurt her own sister. She's like a snake in the grass, waiting to attack. Now.... that is beyond low in my book.

I hope she slaps herself silly again. But this time, instead of biting her own lips, she should hold her breath for 10 minutes. Either that, or I hope she gets hit by a big truck. What the hell, she already got ran over twice already.. how about a 3rd time? That would surely make my day.

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
I just saw the teaser for the lakorn replacing SB. I recognised the title song the one from bangkok love story, it felt kinda weird with that song. Doesnt really work, I kept thinking about the two guys from the movie lols.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
I guess the fight will be on for Page 400 huh? Wonder who will get it? Are u out there Noy? :clap:
haha oh man...noy wont be in here to fight for page 400...or maybe she's just lurking in here somewhere...we just dont know it..maybe she's hiding herself haha :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I just saw the teaser for the lakorn replacing SB. I recognised the title song the one from bangkok love story, it felt kinda weird with that song. Doesnt really work, I kept thinking about the two guys from the movie lols.
I know. I was thinking the same thing. I thought, "hey that's the theme song from that gay cop/hitman movie."
It doesn't really go. I've noticed that lakorns don't have a lot of variety in music. They keep using the same background music over and over again.
I wished they add more music and use different background sounds for every lakorn.
How hard can it be? There are lot of starving musicians out there. They will probably do it for free because they are so desperate to get their music out there.

lady0fdarkness,
I don't think your wish will come true because it's gonna be a FULL HOUSE ending. You know where they resolve everything and hug. She is definitely not going to get hers.

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
I've been watching Lakorns ever since I was 10 years old, and now I'm 29. Out of all the years, I've watched, I don't hate other Nang'rai more than I hate Leela. I hope she gets hit by a big truck. What the hell, she already got ran over twice already.. how about a 3rd time? That would surely make my day.
LOLS, Thats so funny. I'm totaly not into Leela's character. I guess there has to be a protagonist otherwise there wouldnt be any drama. Even saying that, I cant wait to see the scene where shes clutching Kawee and he just leaves her behind without a thought :clap:

lady0fdarkness

I don't know how you guys do it.. but I'm going crazy!!!!!! I can't stand that Kawee and Narin always misunderstand eachother....
When will they profess their love towards eachother!!!

lady0fdarkness

LOL... thanks for your support guys..
This Lakorn is a roller coaster ride. I hope I make it out alive.. either that or I know I will have bad withdrawls afterwards. Sighhh

nophankh

sarNie Adult
i HATE tHOM TOO... HE'S TO FREAKING NOSEY. Acting like he's her husband and reporting to that evil bitch.
Oh you're 29, I can't believe it. Really? From your avatar pic, you don't look like it. I thought you were around 20. Well good for you, keep looking young.

I actually like Thom. He was getting annoying but now he's alright. Pat is distracting him from Narin. My dad who also watches SB hates Thom too. He thinks Thom is childish.

I think SB did an awesome job of casting their actors.
I love Rerm, the little brother. He's so protective and supportive of Narin. He maybe the youngest in the family but he is still the man of the family.

GUYS!!! IT's ending next Wednesday MAY 7th. Smile.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh you're 29, I can't believe it. Really? From your avatar pic, you don't look like it. I thought you were around 20. Well good for you, keep looking young.

I actually like Thom. He was getting annoying but now he's alright. Pat is distracting him from Narin. My dad who also watches SB hates Thom too. He thinks Thom is childish.

I think SB did an awesome job of casting their actors.
I love Rerm, the little brother. He's so protective and supportive of Narin. He maybe the youngest in the family but he is still the man of the family.

GUYS!!! IT's ending next Wednesday MAY 7th. Smile.
lol.. i agree too xp lol.. n im so not ready for the ending..@_@ ..

lady0fdarkness

I agree. Rerm is such a cute little brother. I'm so happy that he's on Narin's side, instead of that evil-lip-biting-slapping-herself-bitch, LeeLa!