[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am so depressed. so many funerals. i have been busy, havent been here as much as i wanted to.

i dont know who to talk to so if your interested carry on reading... 3 weeks ago, my relatives had a gathering, and we were talking about this guy that used to live on the same block. he is a super cool guy... havent seen him in ages. he used to tease me as a child and i secretly admire him (you know those crushes kids usually get when they are flatter hehehe). he is a 2004 UOP graduate pharmacist and just recently began work as a presidential something (i forgot)- he is one of the youngest to hold such a high rank. i was like wow, how cool. last week was his funeral. the good one always die young. he was a very good man and to the poor family, they relied on him esp his parent. at the funeral, it was packed. last friday they had an american ceremony for him and it was packed with his friends, relatives and co-workers. he was a really great man. didnt deserve to die. on the weekend, he went out to karaoke with some UOP club members. he drank so these 2 girls offer to drive him home in his car. he sat in the back and it was late. the girls were not under the influence but they sped and hit a tree. i assume they fell asleep *darn bitches* they were 18-20 yrs old. if they werent tired, they should have rested on the side of the road but no they didnt. those two chick survived. his face was covered at the funeral cause it was smashed. the docs didnt allow his parent to see his face. and during that weekend, one of my grandpa past away. this coming weekend is the funeral. i feel sorry for my cousin. i havent talk to her, but she must be feeling guilty. she lives in sacramento and returned home. her grandma asked her to feed her grandpa. he had two bites and cough them up. her uncle gave him cpr while she called the hospital. they said he was already dead when he was admitted into the hospital. the grandma is pretty sick as well and very old. i dont know if she is able to handle it. my grandpa's bro is also in the hospital. seems like he aint going to make it either. the doc can't do much but give him medication to ease his pain and if he makes it, he lives. i dont know but i dont feel like going to another funeral home after one another.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i am so depressed. so many funerals. i have been busy, havent been here as much as i wanted to.

i dont know who to talk to so if your interested carry on reading... 3 weeks ago, my relatives had a gathering, and we were talking about this guy that used to live on the same block. he is a super cool guy... havent seen him in ages. he used to tease me as a child and i secretly admire him (you know those crushes kids usually get when they are flatter hehehe). he is a 2004 UOP graduate pharmacist and just recently began work as a presidential something (i forgot)- he is one of the youngest to hold such a high rank. i was like wow, how cool. last week was his funeral. the good one always die young. he was a very good man and to the poor family, they relied on him esp his parent. at the funeral, it was packed. last friday they had an american ceremony for him and it was packed with his friends, relatives and co-workers. he was a really great man. didnt deserve to die. on the weekend, he went out to karaoke with some UOP club members. he drank so these 2 girls offer to drive him home in his car. he sat in the back and it was late. the girls were not under the influence but they sped and hit a tree. i assume they fell asleep *darn bitches* they were 18-20 yrs old. if they werent tired, they should have rested on the side of the road but no they didnt. those two chick survived. his face was covered at the funeral cause it was smashed. the docs didnt allow his parent to see his face. and during that weekend, one of my grandpa past away. this coming weekend is the funeral. i feel sorry for my cousin. i havent talk to her, but she must be feeling guilty. she lives in sacramento and returned home. her grandma asked her to feed her grandpa. he had two bites and cough them up. her uncle gave him cpr while she called the hospital. they said he was already dead when he was admitted into the hospital. the grandma is pretty sick as well and very old. i dont know if she is able to handle it. my grandpa's bro is also in the hospital. seems like he aint going to make it either. the doc can't do much but give him medication to ease his pain and if he makes it, he lives. i dont know but i dont feel like going to another funeral home after one another.
Awe Fun... I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I've notice that a lot of people who pass away are the good ones. Now you know don't be good because they never excel. Okay I kidd... but back to the story, it's always hard losing someone close.

I've known a few from my old high school that passed away. It's just so crazy. It shows how short life really is. Speaking of funerals, I can't go to one. Gosh I went to one, a family friend's daughter passed away. I went unsure of what to expect & I found myself crying my eyes out. It was just so emotional.

So what happen to these 2 girls who drove your friend home? Are they okay? Did they get hurt? Gosh the thought of death just rubs me the wrong way. I hope you're keeping your head up high. hang in there, you'll be fine. :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh.... RIP to him...

recently there's also car accidents... dunno why... and im pissed because it's always get in our way... -_-"

fun

Expired Sarnie
Awe Fun... I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I've notice that a lot of people who pass away are the good ones. Now you know don't be good because they never excel. Okay I kidd... but back to the story, it's always hard losing someone close.

So what happen to these 2 girls who drove your friend home? Are they okay? Did they get hurt? Gosh the thought of death just rubs me the wrong way. I hope you're keeping your head up high. hang in there, you'll be fine. :)
That was exactly what my mom and I were talking about that day. Don't be too good of a person. Hehehe! But great another funeral, I have to go, even though he is not my real grandpa, he is still consider one. You know Asian culture, everyone that is old... most likely you call them grandpa or grandma. I don't really attend funeral anyways, our funeral are loud and overwhelming. I see and hear people gossip and some people use it as a dating site which I absolutely hate. Hello peeps this is a freaking funeral, go and talk crap somewhere else. And to find your soulmate at a funeral oh please.

The two girls, yes they are fine. My aunt said the family can sue them for manslaughter but they are not. Funny how my aunt was like yeah White people do it all the time and guess what they usually win. But I believe that his parent are not going to file against them. They were at the funeral and made an apology. They look like those wild girls but I guess after that incident hopefully they start seeing the light. Don't go out too late or don't drive when you know you're not capable to do it.

Back to SB... I am out of question. Khun Kit realize that Kawee was right about Leela in what episode?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
That was exactly what my mom and I were talking about that day. Don't be too good of a person. Hehehe! But great another funeral, I have to go, even though he is not my real grandpa, he is still consider one. You know Asian culture, everyone that is old... most likely you call them grandpa or grandma. I don't really attend funeral anyways, our funeral are loud and overwhelming. I see and hear people gossip and some people use it as a dating site which I absolutely hate. Hello peeps this is a freaking funeral, go and talk crap somewhere else. And to find your soulmate at a funeral oh please.

The two girls, yes they are fine. My aunt said the family can sue them for manslaughter but they are not. Funny how my aunt was like yeah White people do it all the time and guess what they usually win. But I believe that his parent are not going to file against them. They were at the funeral and made an apology. They look like those wild girls but I guess after that incident hopefully they start seeing the light. Don't go out too late or don't drive when you know you're not capable to do it.

Back to SB... I am out of question. Khun Kit realize that Kawee was right about Leela in what episode?
Oh gosh I know. It's an asian thing though. They're always gossiping about so & so... especially my mama's friend... <_< that lady's always quick to tell my mama the lately gossip. Plus she's rowdy as hell!!!

I would so sue.... your friend put his life into those two girls hand & now look. They should pay because apologizing a million times will never bring him back.

Okay Fun to answer your question.... I say... the epi where Kit overheads Kawee & Leela's convo. Poor old man, finally realize his wife was a lying bitch! LOL.

Question: Which other actress in SB plays in BBK? (besides Sam)

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
haha! can i answer the obvious? anne thongprasom! hahaha!!!
also that maid

i want another character analysis here.

when anne asked kawee "if i wasn't pregnant with your child, will you still be looking for me the way you did?"
what was kawee thinking then?

it was a sad part... i love them!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i know noy, he played his part by not getting behind the wheel when he was under the influence of alcohol. he gave his life to them and i guess they ended up for him...

oh you know what got me scared... when the doc pulled the plug on my grandpa, he suddenly came back alive. spooky so they took him back home to phone my two cousin: one in sf and one in minnesota. after he hung up on tk (my cousin from minnesota) he then died right after he hung up. i thought they announced him dead before pulling out the plug but my uncle insisted they wait until my grandpa daughter arrive from the east. so they waited. the doc even said he died but his brain waves still working huh? so they kept him plugged even though he's dead huh? how weird. and officially last night... he is announced dead. the shaman said that he had unfinished words to his beloved nephews so he came back alive to make that two phone calls.

tfilipina... i have no idea what was going through his head. i wouldnt be able to answer narin either. and i wonder would he have gone to chase her if she wasnt pregnant. gosh... that should be a whole new lakorn. lol anyways i will still take a stab at it... it would be hard for him to explain the real reason... life sucks without her. lol... honestly i believe that kawee would still had gone after narin even if she wasnt preggy. i strongly believe that she was the one who taught him to love and care for someone. i dont have evidence but you could just tell by his sincere eyes. i am not so sure about others but it holds a lot of evidence to me that he truly loves her.

next question: another analyze... if narin wasnt so meddlesome in leelaa's business would kawee still have take vengeance on narin? is it justifiable for him to pick on narin?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh damn yah kept it goin dis long lol i came in to say dat ken & anne got an award from IN mag for best actor & actress and anne got forever female star award and jood orn got love song of the year and ken & noi got da family role model award. wow dat was a lot to say in one breath lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for sharing Diamond... Is there a link to it, I would like to watch if there is clips on it... =D

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
hey ladies!..just here to drop by and say hi! god its been forever..still havent started bbk yet!!! ugh....anyways..if you guys wanna stay updated with me, add me on facebook! hahaha...i miss you ladies..find me under mariah soulignavong!.noy, i know you gotta have a freakin facebook!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Hey everyone!! just like lilxgxriah i haven't been here for a long time!! I hope everyone is doing well!! Seems that the last time i was here a lot of things have been happening!!

Fun4fun it seems you went through a lot! I hope you are feeling better! I didn't think i would be hearing about a death in the family this year but one of my grandmas past away. Her funeral is this weekend but I have to work so i can't go. The sad thing is i don't remember her face so i want to go and see her for the last time. I think i'll try to go today after i get off work. And the whole coming back to life thing that was weird but i have heard similar things about that as well.

answer.... If Narin wasn't meddlesome i still think Kawee would still bother her. I mean because kawee dislikes leela do much. I think it was wrong of him to pick on narin but it seems that it's his nature when he doesn't get what he wants. I think his wanting love from someone caused him to keep on going after her.

Last time i forgot to give a question so here is two!

If you were Narin would you still stay with Kawee after all that he had done?

As Narins mother would you have forgiven Kawee for raping your daughter and causing her to get pregnant?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Riah did you report it yet!

If you were Narin would you still stay with Kawee after all that he had done?

As Narins mother would you have forgiven Kawee for raping your daughter and causing her to get pregnant?

Well, if I Narin, hell no would I have stayed with Kawee. But I guess I would too at the same time. Kawee is such a trouble child that I wish I was by his side when he gets lonely or sad. My poor Kawee08! He was so sweet to her, he didn't mean any harm to Narin. I love him or more because Ken does such a great job at Kawee!!!

I guess Narin's mother could see through Kawee so it is understandable that she wasn't so pissed off at him. This is pretty tough, I didn't like all the R scenes in here but gosh I sure love the drama!!! It is kind of hard to answer. I don't want to say rape is jusitifible but man this is kind of hard. I think people shouldnt be so narrowed minded, I just loved how the drama was carried... Okay Imma stop ranting.

The next question: How you would rephrase what Kawee said in the end when making that sincere apoloogize/purposal?