sarNie Adult
I drop by from time to time. I'm really obsessed with this series. I don't think I'll be tired of talking about it. I hope someday I can read t novels.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Chai peeeeeeeeee  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

sarNie Adult
Step! There might be a sequel. I think they're releasing the books this year. It'll be about the Taewaproms and the children of the 5 Jutathep brothers. Oh maaaaaaan! There's a chance they'll all be brothers again, i mean, their sons must look like their fathers right?  :woot2:

One of the books may be found here - just waiting for someone to confirm if indeed google translate was right and it will involve the children of the 5 Jutathep brothers. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol Idk if i want to watch it :p if its 2 James, I can but I'm bored of this period lakorns :p
040156 said:
Step! There might be a sequel.
 I think they're releasing the books this year. It'll be about the Taewaproms and the children of the 5 Jutathep brothers. Oh maaaaaaan! There's a chance they'll all be brothers again, i mean, their sons must look like their fathers right?  :woot2:

One of the books may be found here - just waiting for someone to confirm if indeed google translate was right and it will involve the children of the 5 Jutathep brothers. 

sarNie Adult
Oh darn! Surely it will be after 1958. so maybe at least 20-30 years from then (since the children have to be grown up to have romance right) So it's gonna be a bit more modern! 

Oh maaaaaaan!! I wanna see the 2 James together again too!  :woot2: But it'll be funny if this time, James Ma would be the serious one and James Ji would be the naughty one. Of course, it would also be better if the two of them would be the naughty ones. hahahahaha. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
If 2 James will be here then I want them with other N'eks, I dont mind Bella though :p wait, there will be other N'eks cos they cant date their own mom  :whahuh:  :whahuh:  :whahuh:

sarNie Adult
YES! I thought of that too Step. it will most definitely have to be another N'ek. Unless they'd be like "oooh... she looks like my mom/grandma" or they get reincarnated or something. 

jun ji

sarNie Egg
A part 2 to the Suparburoot series? Yes, please! Count me in! As much as I love a great slap/kiss series or a modern one, I enjoy ones taking place in the olden days as well.  Plus, who doesn't love sweet gentlemen looking for love? I'd love to see the the actors and actresses of this original series again, together, that is.  I loved each one so much, and like many of you, this whole series is still a constant for me.  My favorite was the youngest Khun Chai.  James Ma will always be Khun Chai Ronnapee to me. His series, I felt, had the best dynamics of flow, acting, storyline... it was just the cherry on top on my sundae (the other storylines). Plus, I honestly felt that because he was paired with Mint who had been in the industry a little longer and had more experience, the "love" scenes were quite natural and didn't look forced, like it did for the other couples.  Also, I think Esther's n'rai portrayal was the worst of all the series - worst in that it was the best n'rai character. She was rotten to the core, even outdoing her sister, Maratee who I thought was pretty bad already. Rampa was so bent on marrying Chai Pee, the last hope to fulfill the promise betwen the famalies, that she left no stones unturned in her bag of evil tricks to use on winning his heart/love.  In all, I love love love this series and I think I'll love it for a very long time, so if there really is sequel coming, I'll have my popcorn, kleenex and coffee ready!

sarNie Adult
Rampa was so cuckoo it was awesome. Like her last scene. That was epic. Even her voice changed to a really menacing pitch and she alternated from wrathful to pitiful to downright lonely. I really admired Esther after that. 

I still don't know what the sequels are about but the title has "Taewaprom" in it, so I'm guessing it's about the Taewaproms this time around. I don't know if Rampa would still have a descendant given the circumstances (Since she went nuts and all that) But I've seen people tagging James Ji in it, so one book would be about Puttipat's kids, I'm guessing. I don't know about the rest. But definitely, there has to be some Taewaproms in it. So I'm banking on Katesara x Chinakorn and Kratin x Klau's children. 

more info from the post here: Cr: Saisaigangjb

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk if Esther will come to ch3 to play N'rai as she is N'ek in other channel. She is very popular there

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
I have saw Khun Chai Pawornruj and i liked it, Pope is one of new favorite actor i really like him.
And he do one good couple with New, they look good together.
The story was really okay and the ending is so cute <3 and the OST is good

P

PrincessKarina

Currently watching Khun Chai Pawonruj!!
Great! My favorite serie was Bomb and Taew’s! Khunchai Pawonruj was my second favorite! Khunchai Ronnapee came third! I couldn’t stand Bella so JJ and her part was the only serie I didn’t finish! I finished all the other four! And no I’m in the minority and not watching Pope or Bella’s current lakorn. I don’t click with Bella. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’ve only seen Pope/Mew and Bella/James parts, but didn’t really finish anyone of them. To me Bella/James part was the most interesting out of all. Teaw/Bomb paring was weird... maybe I can’t really watch Teaw all the way. I’ve only finished her first lakorn with Mario and Nadech. That’s with some FF though. Lol

Last edited: