[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHHH! Yaya and Mint are so freaken cute! I really like their relationship, they seem pretty close considering they worked together before. Mark is so Hot! Man the 4 hua jai cast has really matured and gotten older since I had first seen them. Yaya and Mark look really good together, and I have to say Pope and Mint makes another cute couple. I really like the part where Mint was reading, and Pope was sitting next to her following along. Still sad for Mteam though... Charlie shouldn't mess with Yaya salad or her Mr.Henry. (She might kick his butt lol.) Yaya is so cute and bubbly the whole time. Oh another part where Mint and Yaya was skipping over to Dom H, that was so cute of them how they were standing behind the rack of clothes. Dom H was smiling too. Hehehe. Wow so yaya and Mark will be tie together, I can't wait to see this.

Alice thanks so much for sharing... I watch it for the third time already.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to Poomadong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PvrNa-ffa0&sns=em

Wow Mark is so close to Yaya their for a moment. Pope and Mark are so hot! Yaya always gorgeous. I so cant wait to watch this. The setting is nice too, it gives a nice vibe to the lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, they found a good location for the setting. it makes you feel as if you are in a cowboy world in the oldies lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pantip release the upcoming lakorn batches airing and said this might air to replace
the next monday slot after ngao pray for the months june-july.

edit: the date hasn't been scheduled yet only just some few info

cecilia

Staff member
yes, they found a good location for the setting. it makes you feel as if you are in a cowboy world in the oldies lol
they built and invest so much in this lakorn -- i hope they'll make it into HD dvd -- DIRECTOR cut collection b/c i want to buy something that's worthy of its value -- for YAYA too ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this will probably airing in the next batches Monday slot after Ngao Pray news from
pantip.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
How sexy is pope in that picture, the way he is starring at Mint with that very intense sexy eyes. I am excited to see their parts as well.
blissfulxoxo thanks for sharing the picture, I like all of them, especially Pope pic with Mint.

Thanks Alice for sharing the clip. Yaya and Mark have a very fun relationship, I like that they're goofing off and just having a great time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
How sexy is pope in that picture, the way he is starring at Mint with that very intense sexy eyes. I am excited to see their parts as well.
blissfulxoxo thanks for sharing the picture, I like all of them, especially Pope pic with Mint.

Thanks Alice for sharing the clip. Yaya and Mark have a very fun relationship, I like that they're goofing off and just having a great time.
:welcome1: TML

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh so the is almost on air yeah I was wait for this so long. Finally it will on air soon is it on in June than it close to June now :nailbiter:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I have a feeling Pope may overshadow Mark here, although Chatchai did state that Mark has improved. LOL. I'm loving Pope so much since his first appearance in lakorn, Dok See Som Thong^^ Now just patiently waiting for TAWAN DUED, BUANG RAK, AND RANG NGAO! :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have a feeling Pope may overshadow Mark here, although Chatchai did state that Mark has improved. LOL. I'm loving Pope so much since his first appearance in lakorn, Dok See Som Thong^^ Now just patiently waiting for TAWAN DUED, BUANG RAK, AND RANG NGAO! :)
bliss its just buang no ruk added na ka

cecilia

Staff member
awe .. this is too cute -- can't believe they force their daughter to do this extra role as a maid for her mother lol ..
now, wanna see p'Nok Jariya force her daughter to play in some kind of role in her producing works as well lol