[Ch3] Tom Yum Rum Shing (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
looks like Por and Chompoo wedding like today episode Chompoo/Por so sweet and
omg Yaya Ying I'm starting to hate her now but she portray so well as nang'rai

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Today episode was funny. I Love it how Por told that one girl (The slow girl) that he's married to Yaya Ying and then she just went off about how bad she is. Ha. And Por just acted like "Oh,really!!! She's that bad!." Acted like he didn't know anything.Funny. Then he just left them both there and fight! ha. Oh, I Love him.hahah. Can't wait for tomorrow episode!!!! Seem like Por is going to find her mother. Or them.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4tmBDlJRG4&feature=g-all-u&context=G26e929cFAAAAAAAABAA

I wish I understand what they're saying :weep:

I can kind of translate

@0:03 the host asks: You went to dance at the airport, were you embarrassed?
Por responds: It was good, because the foreigners were able see "so, this how Thai people are?"

Then they ask Yaya Ying to make her catty/evil face, and so she made it, the girl host responds "it looks very natural"

-I'm not a pro at thai but thats what i understand from it. Can't wait to watch it too.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Ha. Thanks. for the translate. I forgot all about that clip till now.ha.
Oh I can't wait to see them on RS!

Does anyone know when will RS air?

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Today episode was funny. I Love it how Por told that one girl (The slow girl) that he's married to Yaya Ying and then she just went off about how bad she is. Ha. And Por just acted like "Oh,really!!! She's that bad!." Acted like he didn't know anything.Funny. Then he just left them both there and fight! ha. Oh, I Love him.hahah. Can't wait for tomorrow episode!!!! Seem like Por is going to find her mother. Or them.
:lmao2: MY FAVORITE PART too! Por just went downstairs and left those chicks "clearing" the misunderstanding up, and read some books

I can kind of translate

@0:03 the host asks: You went to dance at the airport, were you embarrassed?
Por responds: It was good, because the foreigners were able see "so, this how Thai people are?"

Then they ask Yaya Ying to make her catty/evil face, and so she made it, the girl host responds "it looks very natural"

-I'm not a pro at thai but thats what i understand from it. Can't wait to watch it too.
Thank you so much bb_ny! Can't hardly wait for this episode of RS

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I guess,I'll watch this later on today. No ending scene Live for me today. I always catch the
last 20-30 minutes Live after class but somehow today the website is being lame or maybe its
the connection here at school. Er..

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
get addicted to this lakorn, so don't blame me if i want to post what I'd been raiding from their ig :coverlaf:

cr. ron, jumjim, mintita's ig

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Thanks for the pics! I Love this lakorn too. I'm addicted to it as well. :D
Have you watch today episode yet? I haven't maybe later.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg that guy always take pic with all the girls in this lakorn. Lol glad that yaya ying got the same style cover iPad like my cover,but just different color :dance1: I need to catch up with this lakorn on tomorrow, now I feeling like I so behind on this lakorn right now :mellow: