[Ch3] Tom Yum Rum Shing (Broadcast Thai)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Today I got tear drop on this epi. There is a part that when chom sing her mom this make my tear keep fall and fal :teary: :teary:

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
@aylove---thank you for sharing!!!! I absolutely that "rak rak rak" song, its my favorite song so far, everytime it comes on, I mentally dance to it, haha. I love all of roong's songs too, especially that "poo bao kao chi" song, i haven't seen the mv to it, does anyone know if its out? I am also dying to know what the song is about but my thai is too limited. Theres that one part in ep 4 where Thoon asks Roong if she thought of him when she sung that song and she just smiled, I really want to know what the song is about... I really like this lakorn but its sad that no ones subbing it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow episode 4 is so damn good it was abit sad when Roong she dedicate a special song
to her mum it has a good meaning Chompoo tears came she made me cry along with her too
Por and Chompoo they are so naruk mak :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Chompoo And Por T are good together. Those pictures of Chompoo/Por T wearing Red are so nice and pretty!!! :) Saw the ending of today episode and the part where they both sing together were so nice!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!! Por T/Chompoo all the way!!! ^-^ Going to watch today episode from beginning in a bit!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Here we go the yayaying is finally shows up, so who's she? Why she looks have some kind resentment toward por? was she his ex or something?

Yeah por and chom are extremely cute when they sing together :yes:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Damn I wanna have has a pic of yaya ying n por together. They didn't have one together that look good.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn so much very much. Por and Chom are cute specially when Por acts like he shy around Chom. Yeah like some of you guys Icried when Chomp sing the lallaby song. I love Chom how her all her lakorns character that she's portray are not weak nangeke.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
episode 5 is getting better and better omg Yaya Ying she portray a good nang'rai
episode 6 from the preview looks like Roong and Toon beginning to have feelings for
each other 'like how Roong said to Toon khun ja du lae chun talod pai' will U take care
of me for the rest of the life? Chompoo and Por they're best match damn Chompoo looks
good with Por more than when she's with Rome but still adore her with P'Rome
I love that song Chompoo and Por sang together such a sweet song :kiss3: