[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Kimmy is beatiful, Gubgib is beatiful, Mint and Yaya are beautiful, they each have their own personalities that they give out. Love them all. Cannot wait for TRRR, Markim are perfect couple as much as Kimbarry, LOL, don't know which one to choose now, but no matter which pair i'll still love them. :)

may1363

sarNie Adult
JustYadech said:
EEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Kim is not even close to beautiful, her head is so unclose and Big. And in the thirst picture she is wearing contact. GAY>>>>. And her eye brows are to long they look like their about to be attach together. TBH!!!!! She isn't that pretty as urassaya and and her other firmed Mint. And Margie. I put gubgib in front of her.
Please keep quiet to the actress that you dont like...it's make her fans hurt. I notice that you always said negative comments about her looks and bla bla bla....

If you hate her then why u bother come on this thread. Don't waste your time and make people upset with your comments.

I hate people when they love someone,they can bring that one to the heaven but if they don't like one ,they even can down that one to the hell just by words.

From all the newbies she's  the only one I can stand her acting and she's beautiful too. Some of them are cute and good looking but can't act.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
JustYadech said:
EEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Kim is not even close to beautiful, her head is so unclose and Big. And in the thirst picture she is wearing contact. GAY>>>>. And her eye brows are to long they look like their about to be attach together. TBH!!!!! She isn't that pretty as urassaya and and her other firmed Mint. And Margie. I put gubgib in front of her.

Somebody needs to kick you out of this thread and tape your mouth shut.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'

Now that i think about it, I am gonna start making more TRRR poster and MK. This is my first MK poster by themselves. Most of them are MM. LOL anyways i will have a new one trrw. I have always come to this thread but now i really feel bump up about this thread hahahahhaa. Anyways back with another one trrw.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Haha, using the word "gay" as an insult, what an ignorant comment. At least troll with some class LOL

Thanks for all the pictures! I love that black and white photo, such classic aura and beauty. Mark is isn't looking too shabby either. Pink is cute on him!

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
This is their 3rd lakorn together, correct? It seems like Mark's recycling his nang'eks. Haha. Not that I mind of course. I'm liking Mark's hairdo in here. With time he's looking better and better. Hehe.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
phatboy said:
This is their 3rd lakorn together, correct? It seems like Mark's recycling his nang'eks. Haha.

who cares?!?! Lol. We LOVE MK. Get it?!  Why do people keep bringing up the notion that an actor is pairing with another actress too much?! Srsly, I get sick seeing those comments.  To answer your question, YES, and you're behind if you just found out!'

They picked Mark and Kim for these roles because they are fitted for the characters.  Not recycle?!?! According to the director and producer!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
You guys just ignore the little roach's comment. It's not worth our keystrokes! Just step on the roach and move on.

Anyhow, yay for the BTS pictures!

MK fever is up and still alive!

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
DaisyDukes* said:
who cares?!?! Lol. We LOVE MK. Get it?!  Why do people keep bringing up the notion that an actor is pairing with another actress too much?! Srsly, I get sick seeing those comments.  To answer your question, YES, and you're behind if you just found out!'

They picked Mark and Kim for these roles because they are fitted for the characters.  Not recycle?!?! According to the director and producer.

LOL. I think lady JustYadech over there has really pushed your button.  :)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@fantastic_27 : Good job ...nice dooo . I really like ❤ MKtogether ...woooo so swe~et

I think that person purposely want to make u all angry ...so just ignore it as much as we can.

@DaisyDukes* : don be  :rant:  OK I think that person is very happy if u :rant:  & replied the comment . just click 'REPORT' ✌

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
huanzhu said:
@DaisyDukes* : don be  :rant:  OK I think that person is very happy if u :rant:  & replied the comment . just click 'REPORT' ✌

Yea, I should report every damn pathetic fool trolling around for no good.  Lets see if some "mods" actually will take actions or not.  Seen nothing done.  So Pathetic!

----

But yea, let's keep the piece in here!