[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Tat y out of all da la lakorn website i pick af since we fans here know our boundary... :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
yes its their job they talk rubbish on our idol but we can't if we start they will banded us for no good reason all those ppl some dislike Ch3 there are more fans of Ch7
over there not just a markim haters they also include Anne,Ploy,Aff,Janie the 4 main one's and some dislike our Rome and Ken now they started to dislike Yadech too cos of
torranee
I hardly watch yadech lakorn so idk much but as for Ann....tat just sad... :(

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
@spicy is alot too I went on punya chon thread just a minute ago they'll not even interested in watching when episode 1 already aired they dislike MK
Yea, just ignore those immature people. They are not here to watch the lakorn. They criticize for no reason. They're pathetic! Just ignore them! Any haters out there are just foolish.

----

All we know is that MarKim's fanclub in Thailand is growing and that is one of the strongest result. :) I love it! Mark has a super legit and faithful fanclub in Thailand so I'm not worried. lol The sore-haters can talk rubbish all they want. Hence, I know some anti-fans who are extremely rude don't understand a word of Thai but are so harsh and just talk rubbish. I swear, she/he needs to relax! All in all, just leave the rubbish talkers alone. They'll disappear when they're out of breath. Lol

Let us pay attention to the lakorn, MarKim and ourselves. Lol =D Don't waste time with them sore-haters.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Oh I saw the Jett Kim, gosh got me so mad.. I need to go rewatch PCKK and shake it off
Kim is only 20 years old and is only a girlfriend, not a wife.

So technically, Kim is still single because she is not married (way too young for that now). :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Kim is only 20 years old and is only a girlfriend, not a wife.

So technically, Kim is still single because she is not married (way too young for that now). :)
Lol no, I'm not mad about Kim and Jett, I mean the comments, they said Kim got lakorns cause she's dating a producer

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Lol no, I'm not mad about Kim and Jett, I mean the comments, they said Kim got lakorns cause she's dating a producer
Oh i see..... then those are stupid comments because she only worked with jett on 2 lakorns which were rak pathiharn and this one.

for this year, she worked for anne and p'da..... which are other production companies that are not owned by her boyfriend -- so i doubt jett helped her get those opportunities.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Oh i see..... then those are stupid comments because she only worked with jett on 2 lakorns which were rak pathiharn and this one.

for this year, she worked for anne and p'da..... which are other production companies that are not owned by her boyfriend -- so i doubt jett helped her get those opportunities.
exactly and i dont mind kim's personal life as long as she gets to act with mark or any other pra'ek i can live with it becuase her acting in slowly alleviating

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol omgosh they quarrel nonstop about getting fit LOL
Geez, these two...lol. nong'Kim suay yuu leew!!! haha
Mark handsome lol but too playful lol thats why I like him. Lol