[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ok. I just finished 3 Zap. So hilarious and fishy funny. lol Kalamare can never stop teasing Mark. lol Mark blushes when she teases him about Chompoo...Lol. Making the moment almost awkward. lol But still love my man as always!!!!

Anyways, SSBT on Kim and her two leading men; Mark and Nadech!!!! Cr. as tagged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDufU7awnwQ

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, It says something about fishsauce, I think it's " everyone, today there's no fish sauce to throw/crack, it's all gone!"
It's something like that. LOL :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Daisy, I so agree, that photo/ wall is so nice and pretty. I really like it.
When will Kim and the others  come back to thailand,since they're in HK now?

-------------
Look at these two! They're just eating.hahah..I don't know why but that's one reason why I Love these two so much they just Like to eat,eat,&eat! hahahha.... Na'rak mak mak!

c: yayeeumarin's IG

SonYukView4ever

MK is really sweet. :) I do hope Kim returns next week so they can continue filming again.  Missing MK lately. 
Missing Meadow too. Lol Where has she been???  She really vocal with MK. lol Need her to come back!!!! lol :p

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol! That's true, after they're done eating,they'll tease each other fat.hahha...

I know right, I wonder too, what happened to Meadow and SonYuk.? Maybe they're busy or they still can't log back in to AF.

Just realize that Kim is back from HK but then Mark left again on a trip. :( I'm assuming they'll start filming scenes of them after he comes back or something.

SonYukView4ever

puca said:
so true AyLove, I love that about them too... I always see them eating something - and in the end of the day they'll call each other fat o.0
dorks...
Lol that is sooooooooooooooo true..darn MK! hahaha
-AyLove- said:
I know right, I wonder too, what happened to Meadow and SonYuk.? Maybe they're busy or they still can't log back in to AF..
 Puahahahaha!!! GIRL. SonYuk is me. Lmfao! I had to change my name from SonYuk to Daisy because ahem* ahem* my love for SonYuk&VIew was fading since the middle of last year or so and I didn't really like the username anymore. Lol.  hahaha :)  Thanks for me missing me though. Hahaha.  Now, I am just missing Meadow. LOL

Just realize that Kim is back from HK but then Mark left again on a trip. :( I'm assuming they'll start filming scenes of them after he comes back or something

I know I can't believe Mark just left abroad again when Kim had just returned. Wow. When are we going to see them progress with filming? :cry: Miss Miss them.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ HAhahaha. For real! Well, you should of have said something. hhaha.. I was wondering where you have been? Because I usually see you comment on here and NM2.hahah... I didn't know. This is too funny.

I agree,I can't wait to see more bts clips and photos. ^^

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kim was in HK for 3-4 days vacation.

Kim will probably be busy for another 2 weeks. They haven't finish filming RP yet. And they haven't done any promotional show for it either. Now, they have to rush to get it done.

SonYukView4ever

@AyLove, Lol, yea, I'm still here. lol :p

That sucks. lol it's going to be a while til MK films again. Boo. It's okay, they need their breaks and vacation before they jump back to their busy life. I read on Dom's IG and Kim commented to Mark, "You leave, I return eyyy".  Mark smirked back at her, "^ ^" lol

Kim su su with Raeng Pradthana ja. Su su!!!!