[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
oh ho ho LOL. Mark was posing away with some fa'rang lady in Lebanon. LOL. Cr. mr.plengpanich

--

Okay, just one more baby face pra'ek to share. lol :p cr. prinfanclub

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
O m g!!! When I saw that photo of him with the farang lady.I was like "I bet Mark saw her, and he thought she was pretty,so he went and ask to take a picture with her. " hahhaha.. I bet that's what happened.hah. Mark's too Cute!!! ^^ Love him. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

SonYukView4ever

Omg. these two are killing me with their teasing IG pictures. LOL. I love that Kim was Mark's first nang'ek he saw when he returned from Lebanon! Hehe. :p  Love love and su su na MK! We will support you two as long as you continue acting. hahaha :)

thanks all for sharing the pictures. haha So adorable to see MK promoting themselves on their IGs. hahaha

* I hope there will be more romantic and cheesy nose-bump scenes in here than compared to PCKK. hehe I am more accustomed to the light romantic/comedy genre now compared to intense drama. :)

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
^ arghhhh, those pictures make me excited!!!!!!!!!!
wish to watch this lakorn sooon!!!!!!!!!!!!! missing them <3

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Yes, RP should be done in 2 days. Then, this will be the only one. And maybe start promoting RP.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kim look very pretty from those pics up there...so glad they have return filming...need to come here often hehehehe

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
Hehheheheh i am loving the picture so much,

I love Kim here she so pretty, and mark looks tired and stressed. HAhahaha and reading the script seems so good and interested heheheh. And yes i can read thai a little and i have very good eye sight to read that far.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
This is the first time I see nang'ek have to be the one who would ask pra'ek to marry with her hahah This is interesting haha I'll see how it goes. When is it airing? After Raeng Pratana right? Mark probably will have this youthful, baby face for quite a long time haha He's so cute. But I have to admit that he look really handsome with this hairstyle <3 I love guys with baby face :)

SonYukView4ever

Kim looks so beautiful in the clip.  I laugh that she has to ask him for marriage too. LOL but that's because she would be fired if she couldn't find a "husband". Interesting enough to keep me waiting.  Anyways, p'Bom laughs sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LOUD watching from the monitor.  What is so funny eh?

Mark looks so freaking chubby. lol Gosh, that boy says he will work out only to almost look chubbier. hahaha  Anyways, Heart MK.  Thanks for sharing all clips. :D

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
This is the first time I see nang'ek have to be the one who would ask pra'ek to marry with her hahah This is interesting haha I'll see how it goes. When is it airing? After Raeng Pratana right? Mark probably will have this youthful, baby face for quite a long time haha He's so cute. But I have to admit that he look really handsome with this hairstyle <3 I love guys with baby face  :)

Hahahaha are you sure, mmgjp314,, What about 365 days of love when Anne asked Ken to marry her hehehehehe