[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
http://youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=BZluI-86VGc

They went to kidney awareness event together (along with many other people).
Host: next is Nong Kim. Her lakorn just finished not too long ago. The song is very famous. Heard it on radio very often
K: want to be that person and how to stop loving
M: ya, it's a good song
K: did you listen to it.
M: yes, I watched the lakorn also.
K: yes, the feedback was good. People was calling me Kratae for a while. Lots of people didn't like Nang'k in the beginning because she was Rai. And she treated P'Bare poorly.

Host: and what is your next job.
K: now, I got TRRR with P'Mark
M: yes Agian. Don't get bored of us just yet.
Host: are you bored ?
Everybody: No
Host: how about Mark. How much are you done filming?
M: have we reach half way?
K: (off the mic) not yet.
M: Not half way yet.
K: (off the mic) Because you were sick
M: so it's my fault, my back hurts.
** Kim shakes her head **
M: yes, we are still filming, it should be done mid this year.

+++
Great: one dish of Som Tom has too much salty. But we eat more that one dish. With BBQ chicken also
Host: Nong Kim wasn't too happy to know that one dish of som tum was too salty.
K: yes, I was a little upset. Because I love to eat it with fermented fish. Many of us like it too. Som Tum with fermented fish and salty crab, when they reveal that it got too much salt. Just one dish has more salt than recommended daily salt in-take. That means we got to cut down for our kidney. Just eat to taste.
M: (off the mic). Let see it you can cut down eating ... Lol

Host: haha, yes, it's difficult to put in practice. as we said in today slogan, let's reduce the salt by half for a starter.
K: yes,
Host: instead of 2, reduce it to 1.
Host: Nong Mark, are you salty (slang for stingy)
M: I eat salty food and I eat a lot too.

Host: the crowd said you are real stingy.
M: yes, I'm stingy also
K: I 'd never receive any gift from you.
M: did you give me any?
M: you are stingy too.
K: I brought you some snack.
M: when? I don't recall any.

Host: this is not a scene in lakorn. It's real life.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xn41pW_yZw
:weee:  call for ninja007 can you hear me we need you in thiss :strong:  :bhehe:  at the min 5:50 please
5:50
K: he got to sit on the chair too.
M: I didn't want to sit on the chair because it made me stand out.
K: his back hurts.
M: it already gotten better. Already got rest for so many day. I have to appologize for cancellation of all the work. And delay filming lakorn.
K: no need to appologize
Host: did you visit him
K: I was busy working. He didn't invited me.
M: eh,
K: now, it's your fault (that you didn't invite me) .. Lol
M: lame excuse. :p
Host: any girl, visiting him?
K: Any girl?
M: No, no girl at all.

Host: what did the doctor say.
M: it's the muscle. So got to take it easy. Not over work. Like carrying Kimberley.
Host: how long do you need to heal completely.
M: 2 weeks. I have to follow-up in 2 weeks.
Host: so now, you are chill.
M: yes, ready to go back to work.
K: so you can't work hard for the time being.
M: like, carrying cement.
k: Like carrying Nang'k.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u are the best  :ninja: 007 :thumbsup:  seriously we need a club for foreign   :bhehe:  :welcome:     thxx again

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
awwww they're so cute. lol esp. when mark said, "what about u, did u ever give me anything?" LOL the fans screamed shockingly like crazy. Hahahahah!

eheheh. I spy Nutwara looking so hot! lol she's so petite but she rocks the jeans and tee! hehe :D

Adore MK's interaction! :D

SonYukView4ever

hm its shocking they tease Mark about being stingy when to me he's the most simple and selfless person. People sure do have different opinions of others. loool

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
awwww they're so cute. lol esp. when mark said, "what about u, did u ever give me anything?" LOL the fans screamed shockingly like crazy. Hahahahah!

Adore MK's interaction! :D
The reason, fans scream like crazy because he said "Laew Tou Aung Khey Hi Kouw Pa". He called her "Tou Ang" and call himself "Kouw".

Usually, just bf/gf or husband/wife use those words. It's like calling the other party himself and calling himself as the other person (2 in 1). he can really make fans scream :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
DaisyDukes* said:
MK along with others!!!

cr. as tagged, BanMark
Half of da SJ series meet up with half of da 4hjhkk hehehe

Thanks on da translation ninja007 ur such a great helper! MK always entertian us even only in a interview lol! Hope to see Kim and Grate in da future! Thanks once agian Ninja007 :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hahah. Thanks for the translation. Haha.,I agree with Mark, Kim have a lame excuse to not visit him. Ha.
I didn't know she needs his permission to visit him. hahah.. 

Nobody is getting bored of ya both together.Maybe others but not us, MK lovers. hahahha. :D

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
hm its shocking they tease Mark about being stingy when to me he's the most simple and selfless person. People sure do have different opinions of others. loool
the fans call Mark stingy because he never carry any cash with him. Making so much money, he usually has only 100 bath ($3) in his wallet.

They are just teasing him. :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Hahah. Seriously, he only carried around $3 with him. How does the fans know?
o m g, he just probably used credit cards. haha.

Happy Birthday to him. It's the 19th in Thailand now. He's the birthday boy. :)
  :hapbday:  :hapbday:

SonYukView4ever

awww srsly Kimberly is the most supportive nang'ek of Mark!!! She knows him and treats him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD! She always pleases me as a fan!! hehe :D

Happy 23rd Bday Marky boy! You are our pra'ek always! We love you so much!!!! :wub:   :baby-scene-pop-corn:

--

hehe Ninja, that explains why fans think he's cheap. lol He's probably like me, if you carry too much money you could lose money. Poor money management!:(

SonYukView4ever

here goes his first cake ^_^

cr. tungpui

cute  :wub:  :wink:

Prinfanclub's loaded truck with gifts, cards and all! They're soooooooo SUPER loyal! Wish I was in Thailand to join them!!!!!! ha

"ของขวัญทุกชิ้น การ์ดทุกใบ กำลังใจ จากทุกคน จะส่งถึงบอสในไม่ช้า และของขวัญพิเศษจากทีมงานและพี่ๆ น้องๆ แฟนคลับที่อยู่ด้วยกัน ณ ตรงนี้ พิเศษเฉพาะบอส สุขสันต์วันเกิดค่ะบอส!!"

Looooooooooooooool the infamous pose of Boy&Mark with JamesJ starring. hahaha

just some random picture to laugh it off and kick it off hahaha

Cr. Kimmy's FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

Happy Birthday Mark!.........May all your wishes and dream come true!

:hapbday: ....... :hapbday:....... :hapbday: ....... :hapbday: ....... :hapbday: ....... :hapbday:........ :hapbday: