[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hehe :D Love that Mark's parents and sister came to support him! They're so loyal too. 55++

But yea, watching these superstars, they cannot kick. LOL Aum is the only one that can actually kick and run and is actually physically fit/active.  These other pretty boys cannot run or kick.  They're just eye candy to look at. LOL.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow catching up slowly hehehe gald to see MK together...they look great at da event but i was expecting more lol...i dont know wat i want to see???

Omg Mark & Kim fan are so loyal...well at least da team i cheer for win hehehehe team orange!

SonYukView4ever

Yup, Kimmy's fans have grown soooooooooooo rapidly over the year!! Mark's fans are always loyal and HUGE. 5555++ :D

Anyways, for Songkran Festival, the water festival p'Anne said she wants to splash water at Mark and Kim, her first pra'nang. hhahaha how fun! I'll like to see Kim and Mark get water splashed at them 555++  I cannot wait for the Songkran Festival.  I believe its April, coming up.

Ninja, we can always rely on you for accurate translations. hehe :) I just get the jist, so please add anymore if there's more to it. :D

In this article below, it mentioned that Kim also wants to splash water at Mark. LOL. HOW FUN!!! Both girls taking advantage of Handsome man. Loool

cr. fanclub; these sound like recent articles so lets see they play water. lol

SonYukView4ever

Eh, stumbled upon this at Banmark!! They are sooooooooooooooooooooo freaking dead loyal! I am thrilled and happy for their dedication yet creativity! The Pledge of Loyalty Flag to Mark Prin! ^_^  I think they are so creative and cool to show off their LOVE!! lol It gets me happy being such a loyal Mark shipper!! LOL 

Mark's very loyal fans, lol, his parents. 555++

This Sorrayuth dude, he must be some big CH3 boss or something because "every" dara is trying to get his vote and be his favorite. lol

ee ee. What's the whispering eh??

Our MK. Our fantasy couple!  :kiss2:

MK with the little girl from PCKK. A family. 555

Mark, you know you want to kiss Kim. 555++ ^_^

Cr. MK fcs, BanMark, Mild_mac's IG, FB

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL daisy, "Mark you know you want to kiss Kim...But the girl's in the way!!!" Haha. It'll be awesome if both Kim and Ann splash water at Mark, Kimmy getting him back for pushing her back into the water. :p

Sweet_09

MK is so cute together...Mark and Kim both fans club has grow over the pass few year...so pound of them...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Glad to see his parents there. ^^

Lol. I like this photo.

Lol. Funny picture. Mark threw the first  soccer ball with his signature to his fans.

Cr: As Tagged

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, Mark's face in the second picture. Looks like they are kissing in the first picture. Aahhh!!! They are so sweet. :p

Sweet_09

-AyLove- said:
Glad to see his parents there. ^^

Lol. I like this photo.

Cr: As Tagged
If i didn't know any better...i'll say they were kissin in public lol...

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:

Ninja, we can always rely on you for accurate translations. hehe :) I just get the jist, so please add anymore if there's more to it. :D

In this article below, it mentioned that Kim also wants to splash water at Mark. LOL. HOW FUN!!! Both girls taking advantage of Handsome man. Loool

Anne Thong can sting. Wanting to splash water at Kim-Mark.
When asked who they want to play water slashing during the water festival.
The entertainment princess said she wants to splash water at Kim -Mark. Her first Pra'k and Nang'k. She said the reason is because those two kids are crazy. They will be so much fun to play with. Plus, they are her junior. They will have to hold back. So she will be able to go full force and won't get counter attack ... lol.

Wow, Anne knows her advantage.

cr. fanclub; these sound like recent articles so lets see they play water. lol
When asking Kim, she didn't even think and answered Mark quickly. The reason is simple. Kim see her chance to playback at Mark. When they are together, they always blicker. This will be a good chance to get back at him. Haha

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hhaha. Thanks Ninja. They're cute. I bet so that these two are crazy together. heheh.. Love MK mak mak.
Anne is so funny, she knows her strength. heh.

I didn't notice this until now but in that last photo of MK next to each other at the Oops event. Mark
got his other heart half shape over his head while Kim have her other heart half shape in front of her.
I bet Mark was waiting for her while Kim was still thinking Mark's hand was still there. Hhhaha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I think they or maybe just Kim (since I don't see Mark) did film today or yesterday,in thailand, (Sunday). Saw these photos of Kim. 

Cr: Tukrt42's IG, Plawan_archiravich's IG

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
hello ^^ everyone i have saw this article and it's seems interesting from the photo  but as always it's for our generous translators :wink:
:strong: to tell us :flowers:

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/337401
Mark-Kim, the fantasy couple with so many fans cheering for them to be together in real life. When they are in lakorn together, they are so cute together. But it's not possible because Kim is in a relationship with Khun Jet.

Recently, there was some rumor that Kim may have broke up with Khun Jet because Kim's posted wierd quote on her IG. It sounds like something is bothering her. (Co-incidentally, Khun Jet posted a quote "you don't know how much worthy is that person until you lost that person."). Then, Mark posted a picture of 2 people holding hands, looking like he will always be there for the heart broken Kimmy.

When we see Kim at ch3 super star party, we asked Kim about this. Is Kim and Khun Jet having argument ?
Kim said there is nothing to it. They are still the same. Only time will tell if they will be together. At this time, it's business as usual. They are still talking normally and have good feeling for each other.

The reporter says it seem like a drama between their IG.
Kim said it's not true. Sometime, it's just a quote she likes and wants to share. When there was news about it, she looked back at it from a different point of view. To see it it will hurt somebody feeling. But she will never talk down anybody or have any intention to hurt other people feeling.

When asked if there is anything bugging her.
Kim said At this time, she is having some small issue with her family (there are times when her family have some family gathering but Kim cannot attend because she has busy schedule. Her farther is a little upset that she is the only person always missing. So Kim felt guilty about it).

About Mark's quote, Kim said Mark is a sensitive person. And he always post dramatic quote, as usual. But she cannot say if Mark has anything bugging him. Only Mark can answer that question.

SonYukView4ever

LOL. That piicture is such an illusion lol it looks like Mark was really kissing Kim. 55 leaning into...make that a scene in lakorn for us would fansevice badly LOL

btw Thank you Ninja. I would love to see Anne produce another lakorn with MK. They would have so much fun on the set.

I wonder if Mark film today as well. No pictures of him. Kimmy looks lively w/o pra'ek.

SonYukView4ever

Ok. I posted that msg before Ninja posted the long article. Honestly as a fan of Kim I dont think Kim really feel for Jett. I want her to be happy with someone she truly loves and cares for. At the moment I know Kim knows Jett may not be her type. Su su Kim. Fanclub loves you. As for Mark's dramatic posts and quotes LMAO. 555

SonYukView4ever

Ok. I posted that msg before Ninja posted the long article. Honestly as a fan of Kim I dont think Kim really feel for Jett. I want her to be happy with someone she truly loves and cares for. At the moment I know Kim knows Jett may not be her type. Su su Kim. Fanclub loves you. As for Mark's dramatic posts and quotes LMAO. 555