[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol that hair wash scene has an intimate message behind it..dont anyone think so?? Like the only u would think of washing a guys hair is bc theres intimacy and love lol ahhhh maybe im overthinking..

But have to admit this is the first lakorn ive seen with many daras actually watching and sharing their joys through it. Lol kob and bua are making everyone in thailand laughing their butts off!

Both Yaya & Jaja are expressing how much they are addicted to this lakorn. Lol

Btw, another favorite scene of mine is when Kob and his dad said "love doesnt require time" and the dad starts singing Noona's song " rak mai tong kan wela" lol sooo funny! Love the dads great sense of humor. XD Hilarious!!

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I was watching episode 2 and kinda episode 3 and I love Mark, he is a cutie. Love that part when Kob and Bua are in the office and Kob has his tank on, then he pulls it down! I almost exploded! :) I love when Kob plays tricks on Bua! I'm starting to fall for Mark and Kim than Mteam, no offense, I still love Mteam! 

cecilia

Staff member
Bieluvr said:
Somehow i kind of want Tin to end up with Jane. Love MK so much!!. Pity Kero noy mak na.
No, you don't ..

She has an affair with Ling's husband -- they're having a kid. (Not sure if it's for real or not b/c i skipped to read the end of today spoiler and that's what was stated on the spoiler)

i feel sad for Ling. I know she's busy and doesn't have time on her hand to do things w/her hubby but gosh having this to happen to her is just sad .. she doesn't deserved to get it like this .. it would suck to see her find out .. certainly devastating

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So jane will be another n'rai into da store o_O!!! This is DRAMA!!! Thanks for sharing Danielle...glad to know and read tat others dara is enjoying this lakorn as much as we are :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Aww... Man. That suck. I kind of have a feeling that will happen. I dont know if i should pity lin or her husband. Lol. I should pity lin but its her fault for not giving her man attention. I cant believe he will fall for that little gold digger trap!

Amd yep, jane is another nang'rai. She is going after Mark. She is the two face one who try to be innocent in front of everybody.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
icebe said:
When the time comes, I want Bua to suffer!!!!
I know it's mean since she doesn't know about Kob's feelings, but I hope she'll miss him like crazy once he's gone
I also want her to suffer too. Cant wait until May fired her tomorrow. Lol. Gosh, i sounds so mean. I wonder if she will really fired her. Cant wait. Star stage and tee tai krua air in a bit. I think its today, i forgot. Im pretty sure though.

cecilia

Staff member
WIth how things  went down today .. i'm actually glad that Kob is stepping aside and let Bua do whatever she wants.  If she really does love him she'll comes around at her own terms and b/c she feels pity toward him.

Kob, stay strong na!!! Looking forward to see how you're going to make this turn around to your liking. can't wait for next week!

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
today episode made me feel so sad, poor Kob he did everything what Bua want, but why she doesn´t consider his feeling. Bua is so selfish. Kob is human and he has feeling, too. He always smile doesn´t mean he doesn´t feel hurt. My heart ache for Kob  :cry:
as for person who play khun Tin, his acting is not that good, I can´t feel his love toward Bua at all

NadyAidan

sarNie Egg
i agreed with you @lily, today episode is so sad.i can feel how much Kob is brokenhearted,he tried everything to make Bua happy but Bua never feel the sincerity from Kob's heart.poor Kob.. :cry1:  :teary:  :cry:

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
oooooh, today's episode...
Kob's hurt face keeps stabbing my heart!!!!

Next week it's going to be Team Taengwa vs. Team Jane. I already know that I'm gonna love Taengwa!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

My Poor Kob!!!!!!! He's so good to that girl, Bau, but she don't even consider him at all!!!! She's so jai rai! Kob is now heart broken. Now that the secret is out, obviously, Bau is going to be happy because she and Tin can be together. Yeah,maybe she'll feel bad that Kob misunderstand her and Tin but she's going to get over it. And yeah, now come, Tengkwa vs Jane next week. They'll be fighting over Kob. 

I wonder, how things are going to be like next week? Sh!t, this better not be only 9 episodes. Lol. Excited for Friday to come. Are there going to be anymore cute scenes of Kobau since there secret is out. And how will that girl, Bau, fall in love with Kob?! Man, I want to know now. Lol.

Gosh,I'm so sad and stress from watching this episode.I'm going to go watch Star Stage and Tee Tai Krua. Lol. 

Oh yeah, to Mark and Kim, you both said this lakorn will be "sabai" and not "stressful". Well, aren't ya little liars, I'm so sad and stress now after watching today episode. Lol.  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

SonYukView4ever

Lol. I havent seen todays episode but Im readiçng a lot of comments and fans are pretty pissed of at Bua lol. Poor Kob...fans are aching for him too. 55 Alrite going to watch this.. now!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Just finished watching Tee Tai Krua. So funny when Mark started teasing her with the butterfly. They're so cute! & They're chemistry is natural. If Kim didn't have a bf already, I think they would've eventually dated on the down low. I think thats why Yaya & Nadech aren't dating anyone but remain single. Because of the fact that they're rising celebrities and if they date each other too quickly then no one will have that illusion of them being, "koo Gin". 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I know, that;s why I love MK so much. They're so cute off screen and on screen. No matter, how much I love these two, I don't think I will want them to date even if Kim is a single lady. I prefer them to be close friends instead of lovers. Close friends who know each other very well. :) 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
-AyLove- said:
I know, that;s why I love MK so much. They're so cute off screen and on screen. No matter, how much I love these two, I don't think I will want them to date even if Kim is a single lady. I prefer them to be close friends instead of lovers. Close friends who know each other very well. :)

Oh, why is that?

SonYukView4ever

For me down the road, if things ever work out for Mark and Kim because of any miracles, I know that Kim would be a very good girlfriend, and even a wife to Mark. hehe :) Kim is such an ideal person.  It's rare to find someone like her.  I really lover her wise thoughts and all.  Mark to me may be attracted to someone more eye-candy, and pretty at the moment but if I could choose, I would choose for Kim for Mark, she has what someone would look for in a wife.  Sorry Jett, lol, you can find someone else na ja if Kim has no feelings left for you. :p

~~~

Anyways, watching MK in today's episode playing those emotional and hurtful feelings really makes me want to see them in a slap/kiss slap/kiss role for real! I just know they would do well! Mark would make a very aggressive and controlling pra'ek yummy.  Kim can be the bitter and lousy nang'ek, but also give in to Mark. lol :p  I hope to see them in a more mature role in the future; mature in terms of Ken/Anne rated R quality. LOL.

Kob's eyes are seriously so pitiful and sorrowful.  He can convey you as the audience that he truly loves Bua. Man, Bua...do you really love Tin or is he just your simple crush? Arrg!!  someone mentioned Tin can't act nor showcase anything..I agree, besides not being attractive, I don't feel anything from him.

Ok, need to go back and finish certain scenes . lol :p

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Yea, that Tee Tai Krau is amazing. It's very funny and enjoyable, Poor kimmy, got prank so many times. Forced to be a dog for her sister and then, got chase after by Mark with a butterfly. The MK are too funny. Beatiful house, by the way.

DaisyDukes* said:
~~~
Anyways, watching MK in today's episode playing those emotional and hurtful feelings really makes me want to see them in a slap/kiss slap/kiss role for real! I just know they would do well! Mark would make a very aggressive and controlling pra'ek yummy.  Kim can be the bitter and lousy nang'ek, but also give in to Mark. lol :p  I hope to see them in a more mature role in the future; mature in terms of Ken/Anne rated R quality. LOL.
  :p
Kim said someone that she had worked but not maker, propose another MK lakorn (after Kim's Tiger and Mark's Pob Ruk). That means either Anne Thong or Khun Da Hathairat. Both are execellent producer with great production and great script. If it goes through, filming won't start until 2014 and it won't air until 2015. 2 years away.