[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
love the scene she pinch him while he put medicine on for her, so funny lol, yadech play so naturally cute
so cute the scene he carry her and they rode a bike together. their chemistry always so great, no matter how many lakorns they play together.
i like how the grandma call p'ek n'ek-por thit, mae nee.it sounds cute cause barely hear elders call kids this in modern lakorns.
yadech look so cute when wore their grandpa/grandma clothes and got tease by workers said look like married couple/ call them little grandpa and grandma hehe. the 3 workers are funny always cheer p'ek to like nek hehe

Asy

sarNie Immature
Isn't this version longer than pok and andrew's version. That could be why it may seem slower
Yup, it's because this version is longer and they put unnecessary scenes, so I think it's slower, but like I also said before, it's too early to judge.

Yaya is soooo Beautiful, just drop dead BEAUTIFUL!

credit: ch3 fb
Yaya's gorgeous in this photo! She looks more mature, and the dress just suits her so well!

I was crying like a baby when Yaya was "noi jai" and cried to Khun Yak about being a orphan. Yaya's crying is superb!!
Same here! Really felt for her character. Her crying is amazing, so realistic.

TeaceTan

sarNie Egg
hallo i'll be at thailand 24 july 2012...
i really like yadech couple :kiss2: .. do you all know where they will have a promotion event at mall or appear at where on 24 july?
really want to see them :heart: :heart: :heart:
thanks alot :dance1:

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
I’m so crazy about Yadech that I’m not able to refrain from watching each episode as it airs. Anyway, I skimmed through a lot of the Thongprasi scenes (I’ll watch those when it’s subbed). For now I need my Yadech fix :D

The pinching scene was the highlight of the episode for me. The way Nee responded to pain was hilarious; I can’t imagine what state Athit would be in if Nee were giving birth, lmao. And P’Ve reaction to the sight of blood had me rolling on the floor as well.

I’m curious about the scene where Nee eavesdropped on Athit and the servants. Can someone summarize what Athit said about Nee?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I thought episode 5 was going to be sad but turned out to be quite comical, cute, and touching at the same time. The part where Athit was drunk and the three ladies were trying to frame him was funny: one got kicked while trying to take off his shoes and one got barfed at, ewwwww!

The part where Nee had to take care of Athit was soo cute. I was very touched when grandma spoke with Nee and Athit about them carry on the family tradition when she is gone.

I'm really enjoying TNNKK. It is a feel good lakorn where the scenary is beautiful and the cast are excellent.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Feel sorry for p'ek got humilated about the banana trees, work hard for nothing. but the grandma lecture/punishment on the worker(toon)/n'ek was fair. love the lecture the grandma gave to n'ek about p'ek that she cause him to lose energy in working,nobody know everything, has to learn, etc.
was cute the scene p'ek was sick and n'ek has to take care of him while the grandma guide/teach her to do it right.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wished i was Sri, i would have totally rawred Athit and cut his pants off him LOL JK
I really hated Nee in this episode, my poor Athit looked so hurt and i really wanted to give him a giant hug. I love Nadech's facial expressions when Nee was wiping him, he looked angry, shy, and nervous all at the same time. My favorite scene was where the 3 guys came to Athit and they were like, Athit ka, your 3 wives are here and they started acting gay, funniest scene this episode had! Hope to see some romance next week.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
So after having my disappointment with marnya rissaya, I didn't know if I was gonna have a watch of this Lakorn.
My sister is in love with nadech and she insisted that I take a look.
Since I was bored and am on holidays, I decided to watch it.
I LOVE IT!!
It's been such a long time since my last fully watched Lakorn and I finally found the right one!!
YIIPPEE!! IM SO HAPPY NOW!
Wait a sec, let me take a breather

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I watched week 1 but haven't gotten into the new episodes yet...I will wait until Wishy has all the episodes subbed and then go through them at my own pace...I feel like this is a very laid back lakorn...Don't want to be mad at Nee so I will wait until she matures a little bit more

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I got all emotional with nadech...I hate the feeling of being humiliated especially the hard wrk he put into n his mind n feeling...I can't believe ppl would stand there and laugh abt others failure...so I really cried seeing nadech being hurt emotionally...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
So after having my disappointment with marnya rissaya, I didn't know if I was gonna have a watch of this Lakorn.
My sister is in love with nadech and she insisted that I take a look.
Since I was bored and am on holidays, I decided to watch it.
I LOVE IT!!
It's been such a long time since my last fully watched Lakorn and I finally found the right one!!
YIIPPEE!! IM SO HAPPY NOW!
Wait a sec, let me take a breather

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!
Lol...I'm glad to hear that you are loving it as much as us Yadecher's. Enjoy spazzing with us na ja!

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Best scene in episode 5 would have to be Nee cleaning Athit. His shy, virginal look is endearing <3
Can't wait for the next episode coming up in a couple of hours....is it Friday yet?!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ That was also my favorite scene also. Lol...Nee is soooo funny cleaning Ahtit. That girl make
me laugh all the time!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I really felt for Athit in this last episode. After all his hard work, everything went to smoke, being the victim of Nee 's jealousy once again. That was actually the only time I did not find Nee cute or funny. I also was disappointed that she did not come forward and admit her fault but then again , it just showed her immaturity and insecurities.
However, Sri got what she wanted and managed to trap Athit. That scene when he runs in the orchard and fall crying , saying sorry to his family and grandma was so sad !!! ... But damn !!!! Is it me or Athit looks sooooo handsome when he is angry , sad and drunk !!! Wonders what it says about me ... Lol.
Of course my favourite moment was when Nee took care of Athit , following grandma's orders. It was tense , awkward but sooo cute !
Nee was not Athit 's favourite person , yet he was not insensitive to her touch . As for Nee , she looked so uneasy while wiping Athit ... Yet she is still giving him some attitude to hide her shyness.

Cannot wait for Nee and Athit to grow closer....
I am loving Yaya and Nadech chemistry so much !!!!
So impatient to see what is next , that I have been watching it live online lol

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I was SOOO hesitant to watch episode 5!!!! Ahhhh!!! Poor my Athit! :( sigh* I just want to skip the whole Siri part!!!!!

Soooo cute when Yadech were secretly nervous of each other;D hehehehhehe!!!

Can't wait for more Athit and Nee!!!!