[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yeah right...better than never...

*video*

u probably hv seen this clip before...
nothing to say....so just post random clip.. :ghehe:
I have not seen this video yet, thanks for sharing!
Tik looks weird with that hair style.
But I forgive him because he's hot haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
If Tik jokingly calls Anne, Thongprasom that means they have a friendly relationship in real life, right?
I mean, why would he call her that instead of Anne if he doesn't know her too well?
Thinking about this makes me even more giddy because Tik and Anne will make the YLC set one heck of a set haha.
When Pholdee the joker clashes with Thongprasom the chatter...what will we get?
One h*ll of a pair. :woot2: :woot:
hehehehe...I know, he like to call her Thongprason, that mean they are close. Really looking forward for them to be on set. Only thinking about it, make me want to jump up and down because of the excitement.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
yes....mission impossible

anti-spam : gosh there's many clip of Anne & Tik alone talking bout YLC but no clip together?!!
I know, I tried so much to find the newer clip with them together, but the only time I see them together its at the funeral. When are they going to bump into each other again. Next month seem so long.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha calm down there LoveAnne_T.
You're going crazy with those comments haha.
AnnTik can really make us go :woot: :woot2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think when we get to see BTS clip, we all will fainted in front of our computer LOL....We all can sleep at night dreaming about them...
Totally!
I can imagine Tik and Anne teasing eachother on a daily basis and make the set a wonderful happy set!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Oum Ruk was really cute.
Ken and Anne together is a miracle, seriously.
We cannot separate the two.
I wonder if it's possible to star both Ken and Anne in The Letter 2.
Actually, I don't mind if Mr. Pholdee is in that film with Anne either haha.
Shall I find you some tissue?

Anti-spam: Someone, anyone have any tissue? Dila is drooling over AnnTik. :ghehe:
If Ken going to be in The Letter 2 fans will go crazy, but I don't think he will accept to play with Ann, because look at his lakorn, it is so many and I don't think he will have time for it.

We can dream for Ken Ann to work together....But for now, I am more then happy about Ann Tik, our hottest pair of 2013.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
hey hey hey...wait!!
since this is movie...i'm rooting for Ananda!!.
Gosh,my dream couple..more than Annik...
But i doubt they can work together since Ananda only act in movie and Anne more to lakorn.
But now..Anne in this M.O.V.I.E!!!
i want Ananda...Ananda...Ananda!!!

anti-spam : Annik Annik Annik...
hahahaha....You want Ananda to be in The Letter 2 ???LOL....I don't think Ananda will be in this role, if he is are you going to be more crazy than now right Dila????

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If Ken going to be in The Letter 2 fans will go crazy, but I don't think he will accept to play with Ann, because look at his lakorn, it is so many and I don't think he will have time for it.

We can dream for Ken Ann to work together....But for now, I am more then happy about Ann Tik, our hottest pair of 2013.
Yeah he's booked with lakorns.
I would love to see him in a film again though.

Anti-spam: AnnTik are the bomb!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

i doubt bout it too..he has 3 lakorn to filming...
Honestly,whether there's a p'ek or no p'ek in The Letter 2..
It doesn't matter because ANNE THONGPRASOM is enough for me..

anti-spam : ANNIK!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I don't hv any recommendation because when i watch it,i don't care bout the title...lol..
I've watch many but i can't remember the title..
I prefer muay thai genre...like Ong Bak...

hey,still drooling for Annik....keep in mind that will focus on Anni...Annik...Annik...
i will ignore The Letter 2 until they reveal the p'ek..

anti-spam : no need anti-spam.there's A.N.N.I.K in my comment..haha
Yeah Dila, you need to be more focus on our Annik right now.......We still have to be more hyper about our dream couple Annik.....Next month be prepare for Ann Tik, we need to find as much clips as we can when they start to shooting/fitting/ceremony okay girls????

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i doubt bout it too..he has 3 lakorn to filming...
Honestly,whether there's a p'ek or no p'ek in The Letter 2..
It doesn't matter because ANNE THONGPRASOM is enough for me..

anti-spam : ANNIK!
True.
In the first one she outshined Noom.
Well, of course she did because she was the main character. Haha.
Thinking about The Letter, I'm starting to get :teary:
I love that film.
I literally cried out loud.
My sister came into my room while I was watching right when the sad parts came and she saw me crying haha.
She was like "Are you crying?" and started laughing. Hahah.

Anti-spam: YLC

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yeah he's booked with lakorns.
I would love to see him in a film again though.

Anti-spam: AnnTik are the bomb!
I know how you feel, all of fans want to see them together.

For now, we have to live without them and be happy with our Annik...Annik is the best and the best of the best.