[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
i doubt bout it too..he has 3 lakorn to filming...
Honestly,whether there's a p'ek or no p'ek in The Letter 2..
It doesn't matter because ANNE THONGPRASOM is enough for me..

anti-spam : ANNIK!
Dila, Anon was mad at Ann because she except the role in The Letter . I did search about who is the producer and found out that, they wrote this script for Ann only. Ann will have a pra-ek, but we don't know who yet. I think they will start filming after YLC.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
True.
In the first one she outshined Noom.
Well, of course she did because she was the main character. Haha.
Thinking about The Letter, I'm starting to get :teary:
I love that film.
I literally cried out loud.
My sister came into my room while I was watching right when the sad parts came and she saw me crying haha.
She was like "Are you crying?" and started laughing. Hahah.

Anti-spam: YLC
Most of us watch The Letter cried, I cried so hard....I really hope The Letter 2 as not as sad as The first one.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Dila, Anon was mad at Ann because she except the role in The Letter . I did search about who is the producer and found out that, they wrote this script for Ann only. Ann will have a pra-ek, but we don't know who yet. I think they will start filming after YLC.
Nat said they already start filming..and the producer said..its not sad..he will try not to make viewer sad like part 1..
Its all about LOVE..but not sure bout her new love..or mom&son love...or her son love...
I believe every lakorn that Anne act,just wrote for her only..not anyone else..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Most of us watch The Letter cried, I cried so hard....I really hope The Letter 2 as not as sad as The first one.
i remember i read somewhere that the cinema crew need to prepare a boxes of tissue for the audience..
and someone said..if u want to watch it..prepare a boxes of tissue..or better a towel..lol..

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Nat said they already start filming..and the producer said..its not sad..he will try not to make viewer sad like part 1..
Its all about LOVE..but not sure bout her new love..or mom&son love...or her son love...

Really????The start filming already????How is she going to focus on our YLC???I want her to start with YLC first..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
She was mad?
Did she give a reason??

Anti-spam: Anne

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmm...is it gonna be a sequel?
Or is it a totally different storyline, but with the same name?
Did the producer write the story because he/she was inspired by Ken and Anne's joke? Haha.

*pic*

New Magazine with Ann. She look so sexy, I want Tik to be next to her.

credit as tagged
She's the queen!! Not a princess haha.
And yeah, where's Mr. Tikkers?

Holly shamolly!
They started filming already?! Huh?
We want Anne to focus on YLC only! Haha.
Also, she can't overwork herself, we want her to have plenty of rest.
I'm mad now too.
She just got done with QP and PCCK, and now she's already filming The Letter 2?
And she's gonna have STT and YLC??
Is this girl crazy?

So, it's not sad?
I like sad films though.
I don't know why, but I do love sad films.
One reason I know why I love sad films is because you see how great an actor/actress is since they're able to make you cry.
They're able to evoke that emotion in you.

If it's not sad like the previous one then we can say that it's not related to the first one?
Actually it can still be related haha.
I'll be sad though because it's not sad.

i remember i read somewhere that the cinema crew need to prepare a boxes of tissue for the audience..
and someone said..if u want to watch it..prepare a boxes of tissue..or better a towel..lol..
Did they really say that?
I should've prepared myself when I watched it haha.
I used whatever cloth I had in my hand at that time: blanket...shirt haha.
Seriously.

Anti-spam: Tik!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
She was mad? Did she give a reason?? Anti-spam: Anne
She is mad at Ann because Anon don't want to see Ann as a mother to a 17 years old boy, Anon still want to see Ann as a nang-ek, after Ann play as mother, she afraid that Ann can not come back to be nang-ek again. But, that it's not true, Ann will be back as a nang-ek for sure.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm...is it gonna be a sequel?
Or is it a totally different storyline, but with the same name?
Did the producer write the story because he/she was inspired by Ken and Anne's joke? Haha.

She's the queen!! Not a princess haha.
And yeah, where's Mr. Tikkers?

Holly shamolly!
They started filming already?! Huh?
We want Anne to focus on YLC only! Haha.
Also, she can't overwork herself, we want her to have plenty of rest.
I'm mad now too.
She just got done with QP and PCCK, and now she's already filming The Letter 2?
And she's gonna have STT and YLC??
Is this girl crazy?

So, it's not sad?
I like sad films though.
I don't know why, but I do love sad films.

If it's not sad like the previous one then we can say that it's not related to the first one?

Did they really say that?
I should've prepared myself when I watched it haha.
I used whatever cloth I had in my hand at that time: blanket...shirt haha.
Seriously.

Anti-spam: Tik!!!
Yes..its a sequel..thats why they want Anne soooooo much..
Here the translation..

"He's talking about communication in the modern world and how everything is so fast that it's no emotional attachment to it.

Then he said that in the new movie, he's not trying to make everyone sad but he wants everyone to feel emotional and feel the love in their heart.

The announcer said that the movie will be 17 years after the first movie so Anne is now taking care of her teenage son. Then the director said that it was hard to get Anne to accept this role because it'll be her first time as a mother. He said he understand that it's a hard decision and why she might not want this role since she's still the leading nang'ek. Then he said that it's more about the role and not the age of the role, he said that Anne will never get old no matter how old she is, he wants to show that she is a strong woman but she is weak on the inside as well."

i'm not sure whether its about her new love..her love with her son..or her son love..
hahha that joke...naughty Ken...need the letter 2 to equel with BTLS...

Agree!! Anne is QUEEN..not PRINCESS..

Well,she's workaholic..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
She is mad at Ann because Anon don't want to see Ann as a mother to a 17 years old boy, Anon still want to see Ann as a nang-ek, after Ann play as mother, she afraid that Ann can not come back to be nang-ek again. But, that it's not true, Ann will be back as a nang-ek for sure.
this situation kinda similar with Song Naree...
Anne was afraid when she accept SN,will she comeback as a nang ek?? SHe think people will offer her to be the nang rai...
But thats not true..People notice bout talent from that lakorn...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh haha. Well it doesn't mean anything...right?
You see lakorns where the nang'ek is the mother of a 10-year-old or the pra'ek is the father of a 7-year-old.
I don't think it's a big deal for Anne to be the mother of a 17-year-old.
I mean look at YLC, she's gonna be the mother of a guy who's the same age as her! Haha
Only, she's the step-mother.
But she's still the mother of the smaller children haha.
I think taking on this role makes her a more versatile actress.
She will definitely come back as the nang'ek!!
I can feel it!
When she does, she will be the living legend!
She's already a legend right now!!

Anti-spam: YLC...again.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
off topic : here is her son...
i think he is not young enough to be his son..
i prefer Kao don't know his full name..he look like a kid..suit to be her son..
But its okay..this boy is mixed too..just like Anne

anti-spam : ANNIK FEVER!