[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes..its a sequel..thats why they want Anne soooooo much..
Here the translation..

"He's talking about communication in the modern world and how everything is so fast that it's no emotional attachment to it.

Then he said that in the new movie, he's not trying to make everyone sad but he wants everyone to feel emotional and feel the love in their heart.

The announcer said that the movie will be 17 years after the first movie so Anne is now taking care of her teenage son. Then the director said that it was hard to get Anne to accept this role because it'll be her first time as a mother. He said he understand that it's a hard decision and why she might not want this role since she's still the leading nang'ek. Then he said that it's more about the role and not the age of the role, he said that Anne will never get old no matter how old she is, he wants to show that she is a strong woman but she is weak on the inside as well."

i'm not sure whether its about her new love..her love with her son..or her son love..
hahha that joke...naughty Ken...need the letter 2 to equel with BTLS...

Agree!! Anne is QUEEN..not PRINCESS..

Well,she's workaholic..
Wow, they seem desperate for Anne.
I guess we should be happy that they or he or she wrote this script especially for our beautiful Anne.

If it's 17 yrs after the first part then perhaps it's love between mother and son.
Hmm...but with her husband being gone she should be loving her son a lot and they shouldn't have any problems of love...?
However, if her husband died of a brain tumor perhaps her son inherited the tumor... :scratchhead2: ...
Whatever it is I'll think about it later!
For now, AnnTik time baby!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
this situation kinda similar with Song Naree...
Anne was afraid when she accept SN,will she comeback as a nang ek?? SHe think people will offer her to be the nang rai...
But thats not true..People notice bout talent from that lakorn...

anti-spam : ANNIK!
But in Song Naree she was a good girl too haha.
So the bad girl only showed her versatility.
I wonder if Nat's gonna finish subbing SN.
I watched the first episode only and I'm waiting for the rest since she said she'll continue it another time...

Samee Teetra's the one she should've been worried about because her character was just...crazy mean...for a good reason.

Anti-spam: YLC YLC YLC YLC!~!!!!!!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
off topic : here is her son...
i think he is not young enough to be his son..
i prefer Kao don't know his full name..he look like a kid..suit to be her son..
But its okay..this boy is mixed too..just like Anne

*pic*

anti-spam : ANNIK FEVER!
Hmm...does the boy know how to act?
I think Kao would be suitable, the boy is really cute haha.

i do looovvveeee this pic..

AK-not Anne Ken..Anne Kong.. :tease:
Look at Anne's expression, so cute!

Ok..ok..stop for TL2..
Time for AnniKong baby!!!
Yes, back to the topic haha.
Don't wanna get in trouble by the admin's.

Girls, I will go going now, I will be back in 3 hours...Talk to you girls later okay
I will chat with you later tonight...your tonight haha...my morning.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if Nat's gonna finish subbing SN.
I watched the first episode only and I'm waiting for the rest since she said she'll continue it another time...

By hook or by crook..i want Nat to finish it..i'm desperately want to watch the sub version..
It was a very good lakorn...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
By hook or by crook..i want Nat to finish it..i'm desperately want to watch the sub version..
It was a very good lakorn...

I've heard many good things about it and I want to watch it really bad too.
I hope she'll finish it soon. ^_^

Anti-spam: ANNTIK!!!!!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay Dila, you may have to be alone for now.
Good night!

Anti-spam: I hope to dream about AnnTik tonight!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I am trying to use this on my Phone, i Wonder if it Work??????? Lol can not stay away from YLC thread
cannot stay away from YLC or cannot stay away from us...hahaha...jk.
I' not alone... :dance3:

anti-spam :ANNIKONG

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
I'm on break now, and though I'd come here for a brief second! Good luck on achieving 128 pages tonight!! I really wish I can chat with you all now, but I have to go!!! Fight on!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm on break now, and though I'd come here for a brief second! Good luck on achieving 128 pages tonight!! I really wish I can chat with you all now, but I have to go!!! Fight on!
1 comment is more than enough to help us na..
Better than nothing..
Thanks mak mak for helping us...joob..joob..

anti-spam : ANNIKONG