[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I have so many favorite Annik fan fictions. It's sad that I can't find some of the links to read those great fanfics anymore. I used to go to flytoheaven website for all my Annik fanfictions.

Here's a list of my favorites:
A Warm Heart
The Fire of Love
Hatred Deleted by Love
7 Days
I Love You Forever
Wounded
Too Far to Reach
Malivane

TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
I've never read an AnnTik fanfic. Lol.
You should give it a try.. Annik fanfictions are AWESOME... lol..It shows how much fans really wanted to see them act together.. The wait is finally over. =)

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
^^ @Miss Anonymous: There seems to be many AnnTik fanfics. Wow, fans really wanted them to pair up really badly eh? I'm glad they finally got the opportunity to do so!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Hi Girls..I been asking around about the ceremony and the fitting. The answer that I get it soon. Soon for them I don't really know how many days or many weeks. If I know anything I will let you all know.

Where is phatman??? I miss you phatman.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Hey anony! Nice to see you back. Our dreams and hope has finally came true. It still seems unrealistic to me lol so can't wait til they start filming

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
Hi Girls..I been asking around about the ceremony and the fitting. The answer that I get it soon. Soon for them I don't really know how many days or many weeks. If I know anything I will let you all know.

Where is phatman??? I miss you phatman.

I hope we get some updates soon because we're in January already. 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
WoW!!!After holidays everybody just gone. Hope to see you all back here soon.

I wonder where is phatman???Maybe she can not get into AF??? 

Excited to know when will they start with the ceremony and the fitting. Still no clear answer yet.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
^^ Wow. That's a pretty cool poster. Although, it looks like it's for a scary lakorn, LOL.

I think she may be having problems logging in because I had some issues logging in too, but some how it got resolved.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
okay maybe Im behind this lakorn. What is it about anyone mind to share? I know what the title means, just not familiar with the plot.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
okay maybe Im behind this lakorn. What is it about anyone mind to share? I know what the title means, just not familiar with the plot.

Ya Leum Chan is a love story between a young man and a young woman in college. “Forget me not” the flower of love and a promise that she will not forget him and they will not forget each other because of their love and relationship.

Before saying goodbye, he gave her a flower ring engraved with the word “Ya Leum Chan” (Forget me not) to remind their hearts of the saying “We will have each other forever, forget me not. If you still love me, then wear it with you, but if this love is ruined, then please take it off.”
Suriyawadee met with a family crisis so she had to quit school and married an elderly man. She married him only in name because he wanted her to marry his son but his son refused so he married her instead. His son later regretted this decision when he realized that he missed his most important chance that will never be returned.
Suriyawadee disappeared from Khemachad’s life without saying goodbye causing him great despair. When he found out that she married a wealthy man, he turned into a vengeful person. At the same time, he was trying to finish his studies and worked hard until he became a successful businessman but his past was still haunting him so he could never love anyone else. He became a hot tempered person with a bad mouth who can get angry at anything.
One day, Suriyawadee came back into Khemachad’s life in the name of Mrs. Suriyong while she was trying to find a job to raise her two sons. Love, desire, anger, and revenge has started. Suriyong came back because of love, she came back to find her heart. Since Suriyong wanted to know how Khemachad was feeling and she wanted to learn about the man she loves, she decided to keep her past inside. Khemachad didn’t want to love and didn’t want to see her face but because of his desires, he decided to get even with her. When the two bruised hearts are getting hurt even more because they had never recovered in the first place, there are more than one lesson in love to be learned. How will they get through this test of love when both of them doesn’t want to be apart and doesn’t want the other to love someone else?

Cr : Nat@annethongprasom.com

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
^^ Wow. That's a pretty cool poster. Although, it looks like it's for a scary lakorn, LOL.

I think she may be having problems logging in because I had some issues logging in too, but some how it got resolved.
Yeah, I think so too. Still waiting for YLC ceremony. in a week or two we all will know. Right now P'Da and the crew trying to finish with RP since they didn't expect RP will have to air too soon. 

Waiting and waiting for YLC.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
GUYS!!!!! I'M FINALLY BACK!!! THIS IS PHATMAN HERE SPEAKING!
First of all before I go into my little rant:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys could never guess what happened to me.
Well, actually Love_Anne and TikKenAnn you guys guessed it! HAHA.
I could not log on to my phatman account when the theme/format whatever you call it changed!
I was like "OMG! This isn't happening!!??"
I was in such agony not being able to reply to you all when you guys called for me!!
I was looking for ways to contact the administration to get my account fixed or something, but to no avail!!
I couldn't create a new account at that time for some unknown reason, so I only silently lurked in here!!
:phew: Now I've just successfully created a new account, and I hope it's okay??
Since I'm back, I AM GONNA MAKE THIS THREAD MOVE! HAHA.
I'm gonna make it move with all of ya'll!
Don't forget our little mission!!

AnTi-spam: It's January already, when will there be news of YLC's opening!!
P'DA!! Yoo nai??! 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Phatman!!!!!i miss u!!!!
i hv the same problem too..and AF spammed my email with more than 200++ notification..and from the thread that i never visit!!!
still no update..