[Ch5] Buang Ruk (Exact)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
yes, nok sinjai plays as praek's mom. i would rather have the moms switch up.
I happened to be passing by and got a glimpse of the mother's first encounter with each other. I just thought it's not often we see the other mother play a "good" role. It's an interesting switch up.

The pra aek in this version seems extra harsh. Like he needs major anger management. LOL.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
hhhaaaahaaaa! fortunately for me, i can stand bad acting like it's nothing. that's from over a decade of watching lakorn. i'm more picky on looks, and both pranang pass my examination. and true to what huajaikaungtur says, kangsom does grow on you .his always mean look like pepper and his unlevel eyebrows are so hot! well his eyebrows are even, but when he's serious, one is always raise higher than the other...

lol you're hilarious but this is so true,
as long as the pranangs are cute, the storyline is ok and they have enough scene's together i'll manage to watch the lakorn
the only time i cringed at someone's acting was when pancake played in tawee pope, i usually feel neutral about her about she was really bad there

as for panpan, she's cute and still a complete newbie so she's okay to me. But then her breathing is kinda funny, she sounds like a panting dog o.0

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
hhhaaaahaaaa! fortunately for me, i can stand bad acting like it's nothing. that's from over a decade of watching lakorn. i'm more picky on looks, and both pranang pass my examination. and true to what huajaikaungtur says, kangsom does grow on you .his always mean look like pepper and his unlevel eyebrows are so hot! well his eyebrows are even, but when he's serious, one is always raise higher than the other...
Yeah, Kangsom is a cutie! The longer you look at him and get to know his personality (I watched the Star and his YouTube videos), the cuter he looks. He has this aura, I guess that's how you say it. I don't know. There's just something about him. Lol!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@somp9 : You can watch it on youtube. I watch it off of CutelyBearEntTV1's channel. The quality's decent.

I just watched Episode 3 and the car scene made me so happy, LOL. I'm so weird, he was so mean to her and all I'm doing is smiling, haha. Paanpaan's acting isn't so bad. She's better than me so that's all i need :)
Kangsom's acting is so great and believable. I'm surprised it's his first lakorn, too.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
First Lakorn that I watch without subs, and gosh it is awkward. lol I do not understand a word, but I like the leads...
and I'm already hooked up ._.
I don't think Paanpaan's acting skills are that suck-ish, she's kinda stiff but I don't find her that bad to be honest.
and she's really a 96er? Oh my! She's so young
The more I look at Kangsom the more I find him cute and attractive.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult

aww aren't they so cute together, the video got me all squealing! Kangsom jut kept checking on her and glancing at her throughout the whole video lol
Though I sense it more like a brother care than romantic sparks to be honest
Panpan way of talking reminds me of Yaya, though they don't look-a-like at all. She's so cute!

cr: Kangsom-PanPan [Fanclub] facebook

puca

sarNie Juvenile
First Lakorn that I watch without subs, and gosh it is awkward. lol I do not understand a word, but I like the leads...
and I'm already hooked up ._.
I don't think Paanpaan's acting skills are that suck-ish, she's kinda stiff but I don't find her that bad to be honest.
and she's really a 96er? Oh my! She's so young
The more I look at Kangsom the more I find him cute and attractive.
now after 4 episodes i don't think she's bad, especially since this is her first lakorn - it's just her breathing is really noticeable o.0
i don't think i have seen an actor/actress who breathes so loud especially through her mouth, and she does this often...
but then if i ignore this she's likable and cute, i'm looking forward to see more of her

regarding kangsom, i like his acting, he has charm ^.^

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
now after 4 episodes i don't think she's bad, especially since this is her first lakorn - it's just her breathing is really noticeable o.0
i don't think i have seen an actor/actress who breathes so loud especially through her mouth, and she does this often...
but then if i ignore this she's likable and cute, i'm looking forward to see more of her

regarding kangsom, i like his acting, he has charm ^.^
I've noticed it, too ! At first I didn't really pay much attention to it, but on the recent episodes it got me,
it can be a little distracting at times tbh but like you said it can be easily ignored
I'm liking loving her so far, same goes for Kangsom.
Sure, they still lack and they still have to improve but they're still new and young, they got plenty of time to do it ^_^

Just watched the 4th ep, Kangsom's character is just plain weird lol you can't really get a hold of him (but then again, that is just the typical pra'ek in lakorns)
but you can totally feel he's starting to like her, his secret smiles are so sweet but then he get caught by her and he just has to re-be his mean and angry self :(
I liked how the nang'ek's mother stood up for herself on the confrontation with that evil witch and her daughter , though she was a little bit too slow

can't wait for next episode!

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is Kangsom a singer in real life? never see him before. The OSt song is very good. so far, i'm enjoy this lakorn.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Is Kangsom a singer in real life? never see him before. The OSt song is very good. so far, i'm enjoy this lakorn.
Yes Kangsom is a singer in real life. If you have watch The Star. That show is like American Idol, Thai version. He was in Season 8 he came in second place.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Panpan way of talking reminds me of Yaya, though they don't look-a-like at all. She's so cute!

I agree...She does remind me of yaya when she talk always speak with a big smile on her face but It look like Panpan try to b like yaya which make her talking seem so fake not realistic...
cr: Kangsom-PanPan [Fanclub] facebook

girly81

sarNie Egg
I agree that Papan is somehow like Yaya. The way Panpan acts and speaks very similar to YAYA

girly81

sarNie Egg
The MV of this lakorn has Kangsom and Panpan in there. MV is so cute. In fact I think Panpan and Kangsom look way better in MV than in Lakorn. I understand that they have to dress them up more mature, but I still like them better in MV

The MV of this lakorn has Kangsom and Panpan in there. MV is so cute. In fact I think Panpan and Kangsom look way better in MV than in Lakorn. I understand that they have to dress them up more mature, but I still like them better in MV
can you link me to the mv?

lime

sarNie Egg
at this point on, there's gonna be nothing more but drama with very sparse romantic moments. just her pushing him away and him being in a dilemma over love or family loyalty. being that this version is almost just the the old, it'll most definitely quit in a few episodes and then catch the finale.

can you link me to the mv?
the ost of buang rak sang by kangsom starrring paanpaan. yeah, very like the lakorn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wYBHLfkKjc

queenyeon

sarNie Adult

cr: (web.stagram)@Kangsomks

Man, with all the drama I'm scarred for Chanasu/PangTong not ending up together already :cry:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Omfg! ^that k-scene is legittt.^
Of course, it's probably fake but whatever, it can't stop me from saying it's real, haha. I'm excited!!