[Ch5] Buang Wan Wan (Exact & Scenerio)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The old version was good, just wished the pra'nang had more sweet scenes. I hope theirs enough in here because I like the storyline. So far this is good, just too bad I don't understand it lol.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG, I am so in love with Ak! I hope he and Fang will have a little cute storyline in here...now I'm off to dream about him til next ep come on :D

sarNie Adult
why doesn't chut (tono) just give money to her dad to free her?  it should be chump change to him.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
watch ep3 and preview....Pim dad is pissed that Tono dad said he has a lover....I think Pim and her dad will prevent n'k freedom as a slave...(p'k gave n'k dad $ to buy her back)....puri gonna spill the beans about p'k gift to n'k

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Puri's character in here is pretty annoying tho he is cute :D Most of the time it's the girl servant being stuck up to the mistress but in this one it's a guy..hahaha isn't that a change. So I guess he like Fang in here? Also if anyone can answer my question..I'm confused to as who Ann is playing? Is she and Chai got something going on? sorry I don't speak Thai and it's difficult enough

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Puri's character in here is pretty annoying tho he is cute :D Most of the time it's the girl servant being stuck up to the mistress but in this one it's a guy..hahaha isn't that a change. So I guess he like Fang in here? Also if anyone can answer my question..I'm confused to as who Ann is playing? Is she and Chai got something going on? sorry I don't speak Thai and it's difficult enough

Chai and Ann, they're husband and wife.

sarNie Adult
puri was annoying at first and is still a little but isn't so bad now.  can't wait for the modern time now since the past is just going to be sad now.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Man, so I guess there aren't going to be any romance between Fang and Ak then? Well then, I'll look forward to the future life instead. 

Here some of my favorite moments with them :D

spanky

sarNie OldFart
well you can see that nis wife ANN is not adopting to the Thai way...can't wait to c the modern time as well