[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww love their smiles they look sooo cute such pretty couple. they have same pretty smiles, like the saying said soul mates tend to look alike hehe.
Bie's world is never straight every time he's with Noona, his head/body always move toward her haha. so adorable.
it was cute their fans said after they gave Biena the minnie/mickey dolls look like they love it so much cuz won't let go of it.
i'm sure they love it cuz happy fans still love them as a couple and  continue to cheer them.
can't wait to see them at the show too.

cr pantip

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Bie recent interview..  ahhh he announced will marry when he is 33 yr old. so 5 more years.
are u ready Rohana?! hehe by then she will be 26, good age to get married.
he always answer the questions in a funny happy way. haha. still won't tell who he's seeing, will tell when he gets married.
it's so annoying that reporters kept asking him about Mo when he's pretty clear already that she's just a friend/ not seeing each other(in bf/gf way), get it! so stop asking  him and stop making news about it too. if reporters are smart they should kinda know who will be his future bride. I advise go back and watch his interviews in may in his meet&greet with Noona. he announced already reserve her to married in the future and can see he wasn't joking either. so...who else would it be but Nuengtida. right us Biena's fans haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzWgye-45pY

cr PR variety

cecilia

Staff member
Thank you na, Teedee

He's hilarious! I love how he teased the reporters w/his mother.
Realize he's standing next to Noona in the musical poster .. or on top of her .. claiming that she is his - visually. <3!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Your welcome Cecilia
Yep he's funny haha. and he already took Noona to meet his mom since May. yeah I noticed it too he stand at Noona poster, cute. he should have point to her pic and said this is my future bride haha...well just 5 more years we will get to see their wedding. good luck BieNa..wishing will be true that is. jin jin jin!! :cloud9:

cr swtr fb

Sukrit's beautiful princess hehe. wonder is this flower basket from her P'Bie???

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
So cute. Love seeing Biena together, they always make my day. Waiting badly to see Seuk 12 Rasee. I know, it annoys me too when reporters kept on asking Bie about Mo, even though he's clear about their relationship.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw Noona's interview w/KS at LKTY premiere. they said LKTY will play till Jan.12 but if more requests may add more rounds (oh god no pls)....but they get such good feedbacks probably added more rounds arghhh..i'm glad many viewers/celebs compliments/praise Noona for her performance in here.
it was funny when Jackalin tvpool said there was little kissing between them, Noona quickly said "oh that's enough already". the other couple kisses more than them. I can see she doesn't want to do the kiss scene with KS, her face expression when said " that's enough already" look so sincere haha. (must know her P'Bie isn't happy about it) and fans said Bie will go to new york again so scare he won't get to work with Noona in a long time, well he'll eventually come back so... hopefully on time to film the new lakorn with Noona in June. cross fingers. I noticed back when RJJ play when ask Biena about their kiss scenes Noona look so shy and like tried to avoid answering the question and let Bie answer it but with KS she answer quickly " oh it's enough already" haha totally different reactions she gives, like she doesn't even care how KS would feel, can see he kinda look startle that she answer this way cuz it show she really doesn't want to do the kiss scene with him. haha. and don't ask me to post the interview here, sorry don't want to post Noona interview with other guy except her P'Bie. haha.

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-OIaiDSFo4[/media]

Here is Bie interview. Actually I only can listen Bie said that he isn't worry about Noona, He only is worry about KS. LOL. Help me translate this video. Thank you.

@Teedee: It means that Noona don't feel interesting in KS. :))) Miss Bie so much as well as MC Jacklin TV. In RJJ interview, when asked about her kisses with Bie, she said that She didn't kiss Bie.... Will kissed Sun :)) (Such a smart girl). I also read that when RJJ was playing, viewers in theater felt that their kisses were too long and one of them spoke loudly " That is enough". Because at that time, the theater was quite slient, so everyone could here it and laughed =)) including both Biena. Noona said that she tried a lot to not laugh loudly =))))))) Seem to be Bie love kissing her so much and intentionally last the time of kisses. He is so pervert. And another time, while they was kissing on the stage, Noona's stomach rang suddenly, he heard and lost his concentration then laugh

My English isnot really excellent so there are some places being little difficult to understand. Here is source http://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9560000017010

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw Bie's interview with Jackalin Tvpool. he saids will go back and forth from new york to work so i say chances of seeing Biena reunited is not confirm. sorry ladies to put your hopes up :(
but positive thinking don't lose hopes yet continue to root and cheer, nothing is certain yet like Bie saids things can change. I noticed he stand in front of Noona's poster  when being interview by jackalin, did he chose to stand there hehe. so cute when he said Noona is my cool jin and his face lite up with a smile awww (I think what he really meant is Noona is my girl) he must be happy that jackalin still see him and Noona as koo jin and sweet he's confident in her talents that she will perform great so he doesn't worried at all. had to mention it again can't help it it pissed me off so annoying reporters kept saying there's something going on between him and Mo when he said clearly already "we are not seeing each other...not seeing each other...he tell his mom she's just a friend just a friend..." I swear they just wanna heard what they wanna heard and doesn't really listen to his answers. and some fans believe it too said Bie change his mind from Noona. why they don't believe what Bie saids arghhhh!! so I think they will  just keep writing news with him and Mo till he finally announced who is his real  girlfriend. so my advice to you Sukrit.. instantly announce your true relationships with Nuengtida after she graduates from college. ...ok haha

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I saw Biena's interviews back when they play Ruk jup jai together too. yep it does look like Bie was a pervert he does love  kissing Noona and he doesn't shy to show it too, yep we can all see he does kiss her so passionately and long  :wub: . that's why many people tease them about their kissing in this play. he even said in this one show that he felt sad that in some of their rehearsals he didn't really get to kiss her haha. migosh Bie he's too direct about his feelings but love that about him. and of course Noona gets so shy and blush. don't know how to answer and avoid answering it or answer in a smart way like we saw Sun and View kiss each other, not me and P'Bie haha.   i'm sure he added the other kisses in ruk jup jai  too like the part he kiss her shoulder,arm and nose,cuz can see Noona's reaction look especially shy startle a bit so i'm sure it's not part of the scripts. and in Koo kum like we know he suggested more kisses  to the director too. so for certain  he really does love kissing his Noona. he even admit in this one show while koo kum air he said his favorite scenes in koo kum is the love scenes with Noona. hehe  he don't have to confirm we can all see he's so into his love scenes with his Noona.

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
Oh it will a long long time to see them to reunite :cry: . I think I will not lose my hope. Because if they have a new project in mid or end of next year. It is still too soon to confirm, it is quite normal and it also depend on their schedule. Don't worry. We will meet them soon. Recently, Bie seems to be quite sure about the time he will marry after five years as well as his bride. Means that in 2018 or 2019? Now is end of 2013. Next year they will play new lakorn and in 2015 it will be air with their appearance in TV, interviews, show, time will pass fast. After that because their great chemistry, they will pair up in 2016, 2017. Finally, they will marry in 2018 or early 2019 =)))) Only my imagination. Don't laugh me :dance2:  :woot2:  :dance1:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm totally with you on that cucaikitt. call me crazy too, laugh if you want but I also count the years when they will announced they are an officially real couple and go to shows together to tell about their love life and then their wedding..  so if after 5 years then 2018 will be their wedding day. so wish them good luck.  yep he is pretty sure he will get marry when 33 so it means he has talk with his girl about their wedding plans already. and I remember back when Biena film koo kum together around feb. he told this one reporter of matichon that he ask Noona  already and she said after 5 yrs first so don't know what he ask her, to be his gf or future wife???  it's like a clue from them that tell me that maybe they discuss about their future plans together already and second time more surprise that he announced in their meet/greet: reserved her in the future to married. so from all these clues who else will be his future bride but his Noona. right. hopefully that is. jin jin jin...don't pull me down  i'm not coming down haha. just join me  it's so nice up here   :cloud9:
i'm glad you still rooting for Biena new lakorn and not lose hope. yep it's only November still a long way till June. there's still time. Biena can still reunited and if they film their lakorn in june i'm sure it will air in 2014 cuz exact lakorns nowadays they film and air the same time. like koo kum they had to film and air the same time too.

cecilia

Staff member
It seems like a peck on the lip for KS and Noona ... compare to BIENA .. we got 'EAT YOU UP' kiss so i'm cool with whatever it is at the moment with LK .. just wish .. wish that it was with Bie (even though i like KS).

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry even though it may be a peck kiss but i'm still not okay with it cuz they still have to play many rounds. still can't accept or bear to see her do intimate scenes with other actors yet, that's how I really feel. even though I understand it's her job and she has to work with other actors eventually but right now can't accept it yet. sorry i don't like KS everything about him irritates me, of course wish was Bie instead but it's not so can't do anything about it and if Bie can chose i'm sure he'll want to play with his girl again. so just want this play to end soon that's all so Noona will get to rest and get ready for her new project with her P'Bie again. come on June!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAHHA. You ladies are too silly. I'm fine with whatever actually. I just make sure that I don't come across the kissing scenes or anything related to the musical. I haven't seen KS's acting yet but I think he's adorable. He still has a long way to go so it's okay. :) Besides, Bie's kissed a ton of other women before so if Noona kissed KS, I'm okay with it. I've learn to just suck it up. 555 Noona did say "ENOUGH" about her kissing KS, meaning she doesn't feel anything towards it so it's all good. 555 And I agree with Ceci. Hahah. I got more than I had wanted between BieNa so i'm okay. I don't mind more but there's still plenty of time considering how big BieNa's fan base is. 555 I'm excited for BieNa's next project together - lakorn. Hopefully it's true. I'll just stay still and wait until that day comes. I don't want to put my hopes up nor do I want to lose hope. I know that BieNa will come back again. No doubt on that. :)