[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
call me chidish but I don't care whatever kissing Bie has done with other actress before Noona but what counts for me is the kissing he will do with other actress after koo kum that matters and the same goes for Noona too cuz she use to have a kiss scene in her movie guen meun ho too which I don't care about that either cuz it's before ruk jup jai/koo kum but... eventually I will start to accept to see them play with other people as time passed but I just need some time that's all. i'm sure Biena will eventually have a new project together but we just have to wait. but hope we don't have to wait that long though. I will tried not to put my hopes up or lose hopes either.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Squeal. omg hahaha look at what  Bie is doing to Noona's mannequin :wub: .. but aww so cute. i'm sure he got his real kiss from her in person hehe.
his action is like a bf would do to his gf. it's like he's showing/telling everyone she's my girl hehe.
so I say to those thai fans who went drama that said Bie has change his heart from Noona . totally can see it's not true. he still love only his pretty princess. 
fans said he must be tired has to fly back and forth to film his movie in chiangmai. su su Biena. both are busy right now. but they have each other for supports which will be great energy to keep fighting. may their love stay strong&passed all obstacles together to wedding bells in 4-5 yrs ahead. hehe. yep me always jin jin jin...

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
Wow today is Sunday. Wait to watch Biena show :)

@Teedee: can you send me the link of Noona interview in Leuard Kattiya Gala Night  Jackalin tvpool? I can't find it. Maybe sending for me in message or here.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Same here, waiting for Seuk 12 Rasee. Can't wait to see Biena together! This will make my day so much better having to study all day for finals! :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Before we get to see the show...a cute pics. awww they answer each other :wub: . did they pick from their hearts hehe. tell me how can we not jin far as to wanna see their wedding 5 years ahead.  it's impossible not to think they have nothing going on, I swear I tried not to jin far but Biena themselves been giving us so many clues that it's impossible not to think they're a real couple. ahhh I blame Biena for making me jin them too far hahaha.
Can't wait to see the show. hope we get confirm news about their new lakorn together soon.

Rumors said Bie's movie: teacher's diary will be shown in march 2014.

@Cucaikitt: sorry I don't have Noona's interview link. you just have to tried searching in you tube.

cr pantip

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Noona answered Bie twice. Bie answered her as well. They're such a cute couples. Waiting for Khun Boy or Biena themselves to announce their new project together. :)

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
So sad :((. Continue to wait for watching the next part. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I want to watch all now :(((. How many parts are there? I want to watch Biena dancing :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
It was a funny show. love when Bie act shy after Noona answer him (aww he has such a big smile on his face when listen to her talk about him. the phrase "..ja bah lury" that seem like he love to say which I heard Noona say it too sometimes she prob. catch that phrase from being around him too much, which is cute and he made that wrinkle nose face often that I noticed Biena like to make at each other too which is cute) and cute he didn't answer her but  talk about her , tease her about her shirt hehe. sound a bit pervert when talk about her show off her shoulder and make his hand gesture too (yes Bie can see that u love to kiss that shoulder of hers so much in rjj/kk haha and she has a big smile on her face/ look shy too after he said that), they are sooo cute. can see he sneak a look a her  and they tried to make eye contacts too awww. can see she love to draw pics it was cute she drew a pic of like a little dragonfly next to his name too and drew pics of a star/flower  around her name aww is she hinting something again cuz in their meet/greet she drew a pic of a star/flower on his hand too. was sweet she help promote his works for him too. was so funny can see he was really into it when said oh that's KS and then I push his head away (he prob. wanna push KS away from his girl hahaha). can't wait for next week show.

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
What does  "..ja bah lury" mean in English, Teedee? And about the phrase Bie said after Noona said about his hot song, what does it mean?

Yeah I am also really really happy when watching this show. Noona always has an important position in Bie heart ... 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
cucaikitt said:
What does  "..ja bah lury" mean in English, Teedee? And about the phrase Bie said after Noona said about his hot song, what does it mean?

Yeah I am also really really happy when watching this show. Noona always has an important position in Bie heart ... 
"Ja bah lury" means are you crazy. Biena are so cute in the show, can't wait for the next 2 show.

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
Thank Dream love. I watched this show many times :) Love both Biena. I love the way Bie called  "Eh Noona,..." Although I don't understand about content what he said. I guess that it is quite funny and they are so close. Also love the way Noona promote Bie's new MV. Seem that she follows his schedule frequently.

For all: I feel that all gestures or actions they make refer each others extremely clearly. However media (TV, Newspaper,...) seem to  neglect them. Probably their managers or companies use their power to hide their relation, keep it secretly and try to redirect by making Bie's news with other girls. I think that if it is true, it will be quite good for Biena relation. Because they will not have trouble with a series of crazy questions or gumshoe or stalk from media, then become stressful. They will be free to work and pair up with other actors or actress. They are still so young and have a wide range of projects. So, we still see that in each new activities, they still support, talk about each others and feel really happy. That is enough for us to know they are still OK. 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This is funny. from polyplus news promote seuk 12 rasee they said
"Noona have to face  her 2 p'eks ku jin at the same time which is Bie and KS so she must felt awkward."
from the sound of it Bie must felt hurt that Noona is a new ku jin with KS cuz he said to her "of course i'm the old ku jin, KS is the new ku jin. but it's ok we'll come back and jin with each other again" 
and sweet Noona don't want to hurt both guy's feeling so she said "both p'eks are handsome/cute equally"
haha poor Bie must really don't like it that his girl has a new ku jin and cute he gave himself support said we'll come back and jin again. it's okay Bie she only jin with KS in the lakorn but you and her jin in real life hehe..
here is the link to the news, there is pics too. if u wanna check it out.
http://www.polyplus.co.th/column/bluelobby/blue_112513.html

And the fans in pantip was analysis and predict that Noona new lakorn  may be the re-make "Dung duang ha ru thai" cuz saw she has the book in her room said she's reading it, she's a fan of tomayunthee's books(kookum,lued kuthiya, dungduangharuthai etc.) and usually they noticed she'll read the book before she play in the lakorn...and p'ek maybe KS cuz they remember he said practice riding horses. and why would he practice riding horses if not for the new lakorn.
and we know p'ek in "dung duang ha ru thai" ride horses a lot.  oh gosh that's what i was afraid of khun Boy caught up in the moment when he directed them in lued kut thiya so wanna pair them up again like the time he did to Biena couple from RJJ to KK and so then mean he forget about Biena couple and his promise to us fans. arghhh
oh god no hope she'll not get pair up with KS again. once is enough. if she is not pair up with Bie again then I rather see her pair up with a new p'ek.

But if the rumors are true that Bie/Noona will get pair up in the new lakorn for next year around June. then maybe they'll get pair up in "dung duang ha ru thai".
so wanna ask you ladies if Biena were to really get pair up. if you have to chose between these 2 re-makes "Tae pung gone" or "Dung duang ha ru thai" which one would it be.  I think there is chances they may get to pair up in either one of these remakes. for me either one is fine as long as they're pair up i'm happy already. gosh hope we get confirm news about Biena new lakorn together soon. the wait is killing me.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't like either one of them .. why can't they do a remake of 'ROY LEH SANAE RAI' of tikker/aom instead .. they need a slap/kiss lakorn!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanna see them pair up in slap/kiss lakorn too and sound like many of their thai fans wanna see them play in this type of lakorn too. but I think probably not cuz seem like right now khun Boy is more into khun tomayunthee's books. and from the rumors said Biena will play in a big film lakorn. and i think tae pung gone and dung duang ha ru thai is consider big film story. but then i may be wrong so we just have to wait and see. but wishing please let it be true that Biena will get pair up for next year 2014.

MV for fans who miss Biena. miss them so much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw-SeIZvBMk
Cr BiEYulsic19

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I think we shouldn't make any speculations about KS and Noona being in a lakorn together until the day comes. I mean, we all can see that KS and Noona has NO CHEMISTRY what so ever. I don't know about Khun Boy but I believe that if he believes the two has chemistry or not, he'll pair or not pair them up again. Khun Boy saw the GREAT chemistry that Noona and Bie shared that's why he paired the two up again in Koo Gum, and this wasn't until later in the musical, at least I think. Despite the fact that LK has gotten good feedback from the public, I have faith that it'll be rare to see the two, KS and Noona, again after the musical. Well, I mean they might just to promote KS but whatever. 555 I just can't wait to see my BieNa comeback and 'jin' again. 555 Thanks. :)