[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Wish i can jin them forever too. they are so cute together.
Cecilia,yep this song is so lovely. even though I don't know what the whole song means but the music/singer's voice sound sad so make me miss BieNa even more.
Badly wanna heard confirm news about their new lakorn soon. I think of them 24/7. miss them a lot. arghhh June seem like forever. hurry up khun Boy!

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
Yes, "Because I miss you" is very sweet song. It's been my favorite song. It said all Biena fans' words who are indeed missing them. Khun Boy: please understand us. We've been waiting long enough.

(link to the song in English) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUSUPlOrwCQ

Let us not think too much if Noona is going to be paired up with KS, since it just gives us a heartbreak for nothing specific yet.

I'm happy enough to see them jin/smile/stare/laugh/dance/sing/tease/paired up for the games while they're having no project together. Esp, glad to see that even MCs jin them, fans scream every time they see Biena.

Just want to leave a message to Khun Boy that I just can't watch Noona with KS. Bring Biena Back!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not sure if we can trust Wikipedia, but I found out from it that Bie will play a new lakorn called Hong Huern with Pao Paowalee. Not sure if it's true, but it's a NO for me, at this time and moment, I want to see Biena reunit again and only them for right now. If it's true, I'm totally gonna be pissed, it's like Khun Boy is torturing us making us fans wait so long. I don't know if it's true or not, but as for right now, I'm just gonna act like it isn't true.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I've passed the part of being pissed now. more so.. sad/disappointed if turn out BieNa will not get reunited for 2014 . and surely i'm not ready to see them go pair up with other people again. all these rumors is making me depress :(
but despite this I will tried to don't lose hopes but yet don't have high hopes of BieNa getting reunited again soon. khun Boy sure know how to torture us fans :(

Leap Line

sarNie Egg
Please don't be upset for not having BieNa paired up again soon everyone. I have the sense that they are sooner or later will be paired up. Remember the day they had magazine shoot? See the attire they weared on that day. Anyone of you can imagine the attire will be suitable the most in which lakorn?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
It's hard not to be upset though.
the outfit that BieNa wore was just for a magazine shoot not for their new lakorn. but It would be nice to see them wear these kind of clothes for their new lakorn. some fans saw them in these clothing and predict they may play together in "Tae pung gone". gosh hope we get confirm news soon about their new lakorn together.
there is rumors exact plan to re-make "Yam muar lom pud huan" (J+Mew). anyone saw this lakorn before. wonder will it be consider a big film lakorn. sound like they will go film outer state cuz this lakorn will have beautiful scenary. will be nice to see BieNa go film lakorn together outer state.

here is the title ost to the lakorn, sang by J. it's a good song I like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNwulE12WSE
cr Kkrystal Moeun

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
It looks like a romantic story. would be nice to see BieNa play in a romantic love story but then any kind of lakorns is ok with me as long as they're pair up i'm happy and this time with happy ending please. so I think if BieNa were to really get pair up again they will probably play in a re-make lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
^I was so happy to see BIENA bring KOBORI/ANG back to life for a second .. until ANOTHAI CAME to cling onto his Dara T_T BOOHOO!

Finished the 2nd episode of 12 RASEE .. so many cute moments ... NOONA and BIE wrote that p'Neung of ETC will have luck ... then the two mcs tease them for a second there ... Later on, NOONA wrote that BIE will be in luck w/getting a house, car, etc. helped promote his song call# on her board and even sung his new song w/ some drunkard lyric.  Kangsom even teased him who he took his new car to meet with lol (Referring to NOONA, i bet b/c of LK musical show .. someone must have visit Noona at this stage more often than anyone else) -- everyone laughed and he made the excuse that Art was the one who sat in the car lol Awe, i miss BIENA!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngmuI5WrgH4
Credit as tagged

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah was happy to see Kobori/Angsumalin together again. but  arghh why Anothai have to come in,leave them alone!!

Yep in the show seuk12rasee tape 2 so many cute moments between our Biena. squeal love when they came out dance together,really look like what lovers would do. was so cute/funny when he ask her to sing her version of his song and both laugh happily like he's proud to introduce her ver. of his song like trying to say my girl people is she funny hahaha. nice to know that "kao mow" is the dog name so make it more clear the lyrics that she sang her ver. of his song. it just show how close they are together that even know about eachother manager's pet names. was cute she speak a bit of his  dialect(he must teach her some) point at him said copy his answer can see he have a big smile on his face looking at her awww must adore her. I was watching closey between them and when camera show their faces and stuffs so my analysis was, when P'Ling tease Noona said she sound so firm that no ex-bf will come back to her so sound like some guy did come after her but she tell them off strongly(but of course who dare pursue her when her P'Bie is so possessive of her hehe) and show Bie's face look worried even though have a smile on his face so he prob. scare it may be true that other guys did tried to hit on her. but i say don't worried Bie i can see Noona can be trusted even though other guys may tried to hit on her but she won't go along and she's a beautiful girl it's normal many guys gonna wanna pursue her ..su su Bie just 5 more years and she's officially yours hehe...jin jin jin...
and when Nueng  talk about Noona and show Bie's face he look all happy& smile like proud of what was said about his girl that say she being proper&manage her life well. and they stand together at the last round was cute he turn his body closer to her awww wanna be more closer,can never be too close right Bie hehe. and she mention koo kum that when they play koo kum together she remember he said wanna buy an island.. ahhh she must miss koo kum but mostly must miss being with her p'Bie and i'm sure he does too, she talks about how he have many works and save enough money already, it shows they are really close that she knew his personal life more, well if if if... that's they plan to get married 5 yrs ahead then she should know..hehe. jin jin jin....forever..
Ahhh miss them so much hope will get to see them reunited again soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cute behind the scene vdo link taken by Biena's fans, P'Ling curious ask the fans what does swtr mean. the fans explain it's a scene from koo kum and Bie help explain too. both Biena laugh shyly when P'Ling joke with their fans. must be happy fans still love them from koo kum and come cheer them even though their lakorn ended awhile ago. us fans never gonna get over Kobori/Angsumalin and still wait for them to reunited again. praying pls bring them back together soon.. ohm pieng.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=666655903365777&set=vb.558984890810294&type=2&theater

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
It will be funny that a new island will be a wedding gift - P'Bie will give a girl who always knows clearly about his dream. It will be Noona. Biena are so close and they don't hide this. I love it. I feel that seem Bie tries to mention his cute girl - Noona in his every answers. He calls her name comfortably, talks with her. The more I know and watch them, the more I believe their love is real. P'Boy, please bring them together as soon as possible. Thank you, P'Boy - the person who made their destiny's meeting in 7 years ago, then brought them together again in right time for RJJ and KK. One part of their future depends on P'Boy so much. Please help them and fans :) 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Biena are so cute in the show. So cute when Noona sing her version of Bie's song. They're so close and always talk to each other even though the camera is not on them. Waiting to see them reunit. :) :) :) :) :)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
http://activity.gmember.com/awards2014/nominate
Please help nominate Bie and Noona for the best couple of the year. Also please nominate the song Koo Kum or Gerd Mah Koo Gun to be the best lakorn ost of the year. As well as nominating Bie for the best make singer of the year and Noona as the best female singer of they year. There're more categories that you can do if you want like best mv of the year, most popular song of the year, etc.

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
Really want to watch more fancam of this show. I think they cut some scenes. Hope that after this show being on air in next week, fan will up more clip. If there are any fancam clip, please give me and post here. This year is really a lucky year of Bie. He is quite successful in his career and his love (maybe, hope that  :dance3: ). Yeah I think when Bie said about his future in next five years, his wedding, he seem to be quite sure about it. Wow buy house, buy new car. So coincident. He prepares well for his own small future family and takes care someone ( :scratchhead2:  who we know that...) very very well. Now I can understand why her parent don't need to worry when giving their daughter for him. Maybe he often pick someone, dating secretly with that "na ruk" girl that is a reason why he need to change his car :yuck:. He want her whom will feel safe and convenient whenever they go out. Good boy. Want a boy friendly like him. So sweet ;) :dance1:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep it does sound like Bie has prepare his future plans already, ready to settle down and get married, in is recent interview from this one mag. he confirm again he wanna get married when he's 33 and have baby right away cuz don't wanna be too old to raised his kid. so yep he's quite sure about it and so mean he has talk with his future bride already they'll get married 5 yrs ahead. which we hope his future bride is "1tida" hehe.
use to read Noona's mom was so overprotective of her and want her to get married when she's 30+ but if she were to married when she's 26 then means "her lover boy" has prove himself to her parents already that he's ready to take care of her and I remember reading fans said her parents prob. gave him the green lights cuz trust him already by let him pick her up and people see him pick her up too.
This is funny I thought I was the only one that noticed it but other fans noticed it too. Ks said heard Bie bought a new car and is the car for someone to sit....? and he like  kinda gesture his hand toward Noona and look like Bie look at Noona smiling and kinda heard fans yell out for Noona to sit  and Bie look shy like tried to avoid answer the question and turn to R the star and make a joke instead haha... it's pretty obvious why wouldn't anyone see that they're really close together, their actions show it all. and also noticed look like R tease them after saw they dance together and they were smiling shy hehe. he kinda look shock after she mention he wanna buy an island  prob. didn't think she'll mention in public haha. i'm sure he plan to buy for himself/his future bride to stay together hehe. cute she still drew pics of flower/star/like dragonfly(next to his name) on her board. realize they both like Etc band they should go watch the concert together. love the camera man for getting a good shot of their faces so we get to see how their face expression are like. can't wait till next week show. there should be more cute moments of them.
I hope we see more fan cams too. they prob. get a good shot of them. yep pls Khun Boy hurry and pair them up soon (before they get married hehe jin jin jin....

a cute shot of them awww he wanna be more closer to her. and look possessive over her too hehe. you're so sweet Bie

cr swtr fb