[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
So it mean that after 5 year, Noona will accept to marry him and then he have to give her 100 million bath =))))) Yah I understand the reason why Bie have to save so much money. 100 million bath will help to marry with nang'ek roy lan and buy a island. Bie may work so hard to earn money. Keep your health, Bie. Don't worry, he is rasee Lion :) 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cucaikitt said:
Really really excietd :))))))))))))))) Bie - You are a good boy. So direct. You said that in the newspaper who dare to flirt her. You marked that she is yours =)) I'm so curious that in the next interview, what will Noona said about this ? Or she doesn't dare to receive any interviews :). Bie- You are so smart when announcing soon, you can also realise Noona charming more and more and rivalry around her
@Teedee: " she smile and say then give me 100 lan" - Idon't understand this sentences. What is 100 lan ?

100 lan=100 million

from what he saids I can conclude already that her answer was yes and so I think  she was just teasing him said I want 100 million for my wedding dowry  since she's n'ek roy lan hehe. but she said he save enough money already.well if he don't have enough then he still have 4 more  years to save, I think he can do it. su su Bie. i'm sure Noona's  worth every penny.

it was so funny in his interview sound like if Noona was older he won't have to wait till 5 yrs cuz sound like he really wanna married sooner don't want to wait this long. after P'Hoy ask why wait 5 yrs?
Bie's exact words (love what he said the words he use to describe his feelings is too funny, Bie she's human not some kind of thing, pervert! lol)
"kor ton nee mun young dek gern pai young chai ngan mai dai na si p' (hua-ror)"
(right now she's too young  still can't be use yet (laugh)

so I was thinking back actually this is the 3rd time that he gave interview reserve her. cuz I remember back while they film koo kum together in february he said to matichon reporter after she ask "fans want you and Noona to really be a couple can it happen?"
and Bie said " yes yes sure I already asked her and she said after 5 years we meet"
so my instincts/calculation was right he already ask her to married(and they dated) since they film koo kum together and then in march he announced that "angsumalin is mine in the lakorn and in real life" and after that we have been getting all these clues from them. so I believe his future bride is Noona. praying for their love to last forever. but i'll save room for disappointment cuz like we know things in this world is never certain& things can always change.

totally agree with you Cucaikitt, he's so smart to announced early so to block other guys from hitting on her but we can see he's such a possessive guy, anyways he's bound to do this sooner so now who would dare to pursue her since she has Bie's girl marked all over her already haha. so Bie pls take responsibility in your words. don't hurt our beloved Noona. so good luck BieNa hope you love each other forever.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I've never seen a pra'ek be like this towards his nang'ek. Like no pra'ek has ever come out and be so straight forward with his answers, joking or not. 
Most of the time the nang'ek or pra'ek would reply, "No, we're just siblings - brothers and sisters." I have to give props to Bie for giving such answers. Only he would talk to Miss. Nang'ek roy lan about marriage. 555 Love how he's still reserving Noona. 555 Too funny. Of course she'll still want you, Bie! So far she's been very serious with her answers when hosts or reporters ask her if other guys have try to hit on her. 555  
And when he said that she can't be used yet, what kind of 'use' was he referring to?!   :pervie:  Thinking naughty here. 555555

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep we have to give Bie such big props for his answers love him so much. :thumbsup:  :clap2:
I remember the brand that saids "just joking but seriously" I think it really goes with Bie. haha.
 Roselovesice totally agree the word he refer to as "used" make me can't help but think naughty too :pervie: . Bie you perverted  :lol2:

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
Just joking but seriously!!!!! :bhehe: :thumbsup: :coverlaf: :clap2: Good word to translate Bie's interviews :lol2: :lolyup:

I don't think Kwam Jai Moha Chun dare to play around with N'ek Roy Lan, if it's not the truth. I should give him a thumb up since he knows well how not to put it in a serious spot, but to reveal it in a hilarious way. :thumbup: :clap:

Let's wait and see what's next? Now that we can see our judgement is right, our eyes are good. They are celebrities/people of public. They won't joke around or they'd better just say they are sister and brother. However, it's true that we cannot predict the future. Let it be the way they want it to be :heart:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahha Oh yeah, I love that brand. They're too funny. I remember them coming to my High School a couple years back. It's very true though. Why joke if you weren't being serious to an extent? I mean you don't say anything without a reason or meaning behind it. 
We all know that Bie is known as a funny and jokester kind of guy but who goes around joking about these things? Especially about marriage/dating and repetitively? Marriage is a serious topic! I know for sure that I don't go saying these kind of things even as a joke. It has to be Noona! 555 Hopefully everything falls into place soon - Bie and Noona getting married and having kids. 555 These next five years need to come by quickly. I am excited to see how everything is going to result in. Hopefully I won't be disappointed at the end but instead happy and satisfied. I think it is best that I don't keep my hopes too high but to tone it down a bit. 555 :D

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
So cute, today is exact's sport day, Bie and Noona are in the same team. They're the purple team. Exact posted a picture of the group as well as this picture of Bie holding a purple flag (he's the leader of the team) and Noona and others behind him. You can see her eyes staring at Bie. Also Noona is standing next to Mo. I just want to watch the sport day, but I don't know if they're going to show it though.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think anyone is going to post it because each year there were always a sport day, but I never really seen anyone post the full video of it or even any of them. So sad, I really wanted to watch Bie and Noona.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cute look at their hands gesture, identical

her cute face expression after P'Ling tease her said she sound so firm that no guys tried to hit her and after saying that  he said  Bie's name too(squeal why he have to say Bie's name if not bcos he can see Biena have something going on even the mc can see how close they are but then their actions are obvious). so that's why we saw Bie made that cute face expression back at Noona.hehe

cr on tagged

I wanna see the sport day video too. was cute that Biena was in the same team but sad there was no pic of them alone together.

this is the cute face expression that he love to make at her. saw he did this face to her too after P'Ling tease her about guys tried to hit on her and said Bie's name after saying that too ..haha love P'Ling always tease Biena so we get to see their cute expressions toward each other.

love this face expression that they love to do at each other. too cute. hehe

cr pantip

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
2 fancam videos for everyone ;) But quality is not good. Anyone can hear something, please translate :)

Bie is so special, he always find way to stand next to Noona. You can see, all boys stand one side except for Bie. Hope that they will post more clip 

@teedee: In the game show on last Sunday, after Noona said that Bie want to buy a island, what did Bie say about 2 things he want to buy. I don't understand

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah I noticed it too he stand next to her on the women side look like he took note's place haha, he so cute always wanna be close to her,such sweet guy. it was so cute after they done tape this show saw she was like dancing a bit(moving her arms) and he clap his hands  along with her too and they turn and chat a bit,and still stand together while others start to walk away and then they walk together can tell he put his hand on her back while they walk off together.. awww always stick close together such sweet couple.
I can't really quite understand what they say in the clip. hope more fancams will be release too.
he said he was looking to buy one of the two lands in the southern area. so guess he haven't made up his mind yet. I say he should discuss with her about it will be good idea for their future plans hehe.

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
No, he is not Bie, he is the person who play Prince in the Noona' musical

@Teedee: Do you understand the caption of this pic "เก็บตกกีฬาสีเมื่อวานนี้!! ใครใจดี ช่วยเปลี่ยนหลังเสื้อ "อาร์" ให้ทีค่ะ @r_nattaphol ". and what do the letters in Noona t-shirt mean?

cr: Rachadalai

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I think the words on Noona's back said Dara, which is her name from Luerd Kattiya the musical. The caption for the picture is just talking about changing R's shirt.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Preview suek 12 rasee. polyplus love to show preview of Biena prob. to catch their fans attention to watch. Swtr said will show fancam too. can't wait.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvDL84jsOI0
cr swuanchaichan madeethai

He so bad tease her about her short height/big ears,but there is the thai saying" you love that person that's why you tease them" and we know he's a jokester. but he look shy while tease her prob.  scare she'll be mad at him, use to see she was while they play ruk jup jai together that he has to go after and "ngor" her haha. but if it's true don't like that her horoscope said she will a bf who have been married before. look like he gonna make a big joke about it. curious why he even answer her but prob. think just a game. he prob. gonna think too much and scare other guys gonna hit on her again haha. well if he paranoid then I say hurry and officially announce that she's his girl so other guys know they won't have a chance and get married soon, before 5 years. advise after she graduate haha.