[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
OOOHHHHHHHHH YEH BABY!! more updates on my sweet Noona!! she look so darn sexy..... drooling much. I really want to see them pair up again. 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG scream!!!! after read Bie's recent interview from OHO magazine. he confirm after 5 years if he didn't meet anyone else he will definitely married Noona!!! :wub:

His interview:

Oho mag(P'Hoi) " I think your next lakorn n'ek has to only be Noona cuz many fans jin you guys so much. there's many swtr fans of you both. seriously have you discuss this ku jin with Noona?"

Bie " I use to. that time i ask jokingly. Noona how old are you, she said 20, I answer really then i'll reserve you for 5 years because you're a good person, hard worker and so cute"

P'Hoi " why have to wait 5 years?"

Bie " cause right now she's still too young, can't use her yet (laugh)"

P'Hoi "and what did Noona say?"

Bie " she smile and say then give me 100 lan"

P'Hoi " when do you want to get married?"

Bie "I wanna married when i'm 33, I think is a good age so if I have kids I can interact well with them. right now i'm only 28"

P'Hoi "counting my fingers, so only 5 yrs left. well it's exactly the promise you gave to Noona"

Bie  "like I say if by then I don't have anyone else i'll definitely married Noona but by then don't know if she still want me or not (laugh)"

Squeal love P'Hoi for asking questions about Noona and Bie for answering directly. so Biena's fans our instincts are right their love is real. it's like Bie is announcing already he will married Noona 5 yrs ahead. wish Bie and Noona good luck with their love and really get to married. love them. this interview article made me day :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Your welcome Cecilia, I still have a big smile on my face right now. praying they will get to married 5 years after this. I was also a bit speechless after read Bie's interview. migosh he really wanna get married when he's 33 haha. me too definitely devoted to BIENA!!!
I love the headline of the article too
"Surprise Love....
Bie ask Noona to married!?!

oh my will there be news now if other media saw this interview of him. then he and Noona will be in the media's eyes again. will be chaotic for their relationship but I think Bie has thought about this consequences already so he's prob ready to handle it. su su Bie. cuz it's the reason why he doesn't want to reveal his love life in public cuz want privacy and don't want his love and work to mix.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!! Hoping that will turned out to be true and hoping that Noona will married Bie in 5 years. Ahhhhhh.....that is making me so happy and waiting for the day Bie ask Noona to married him. Such a adorable couple ever, no wonder why people always Jin them and forever always will do. :) :) :) :) :) :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
My instincts tells me Noona will accept Bie's proposal hehe. and Bie won't change his mind, cuz from recently we saw of them together they're still so close together. 5 year is not a long time when you think about it. time fly by so fast.they are such a cute perfect couple. after reading this article i'm sure their fans definitely can't get over their couple for sure and will jin them forever haha.

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, they're adorable couple indeed.. I whether have Noona married with  Bie not anyone else.. seems like Bie would be a good boy/husband to her. She's so beautiful he is a lucky man LOL

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the link(from BieNa koo gum fan board) if anyone wanna read the whole interview of Bie from OHO magazine. just keep clicking down and you will see  big pics of him and P'Hoy. which is article interview of Bie. he talks about works, love etc..
it's cute how they have a pic of him with Noona in a circle with hearts on it next to his pic with a big shy smile and wrote Bie's words under their pic "if 5 yrs don't have anyone will married Noona".. I remember their pic was from Noona ig.
http://pantip.com/topic/31282848

Jerry BieNoona

sarNie Egg
YEAH! :thumbsup: :clap2: It's what we want to hear from either Bie or Noona! Bie is such a real guy who dares to reveal the truth first. It's been for a while Noona's kept giving us the hints, now it's Bie's turn to let us know the truth. How cute! They have shared the works well :D Big smile on my face. I can't concentrate on my work today :dance3: :dance2: :bhehe:

Keep your words Bie. Don't hurt our Noona and our heart.

Dear all fans, should we celebrate something here? :popcorn: :coverlaf: :ghehe: I don't need to worry if they will have next lakorn together since I really enjoy their real life better. Really wish to see their :baby-scene-pop-corn: . Must be so cute! Oh :eek:fftopic: :wub: :cloud9:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
YES! JerryBieNoona i say who cares we should CELEBRATE!!!! their real life is wayyyyyyyy better haha.
:dance1:  :thumbsup:  :popcorn:  :wub:  :cloud9:    :clap2:  :dance2:  :clap:  :yahoo:
BIE spills/reveal this much already. FINALLY!!!
if counting they probably been secretly dating for about 10 months since he announced
"Angsumalin is also mine in real life" in March at pattaya concert.
Yep he better keep his words or else......  j/k haha    
Certainly their baby will be so beautiful cuz both BieNa are such beautiful people from outside/inside. :baby-scene-pop-corn:  :heart:    :wub:    :cloud9:

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
Really really excietd :))))))))))))))) Bie - You are a good boy. So direct. You said that in the newspaper who dare to flirt her. You marked that she is yours =)) I'm so curious that in the next interview, what will Noona said about this ? Or she doesn't dare to receive any interviews :). Bie- You are so smart when announcing soon, you can also realise Noona charming more and more and rivalry around her
@Teedee: " she smile and say then give me 100 lan" - Idon't understand this sentences. What is 100 lan ?

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
Jerry BieNoona said:
YEAH! :thumbsup: :clap2: It's what we want to hear from either Bie or Noona! Bie is such a real guy who dares to reveal the truth first. It's been for a while Noona's kept giving us the hints, now it's Bie's turn to let us know the truth. How cute! They have shared the works well :D Big smile on my face. I can't concentrate on my work today :dance3: :dance2: :bhehe:

Keep your words Bie. Don't hurt our Noona and our heart.

Dear all fans, should we celebrate something here? :popcorn: :coverlaf: :ghehe: I don't need to worry if they will have next lakorn together since I really enjoy their real life better. Really wish to see their :baby-scene-pop-corn: . Must be so cute! Oh :eek:fftopic: :wub: :cloud9:
Not even you can not concentrate work today. me too can not concentrate on work and my exam today.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I want them to be a real couple and see their wedding in 5 years, but I don't really want to set high hopes. We're not really sure that is going to happen. Bie did say that in the interview, but I don't want to have high hopes. We're not sure what can happen in 5 years. Anyway, but I'm still cheering for them to be a real couple and still waiting for their wedding in 5 years. I believe in P'Bie's word, but I'm just scared that.....

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
cucaikitt said:
Really really excietd :))))))))))))))) Bie - You are a good boy. So direct. You said that in the newspaper who dare to flirt her. You marked that she is yours =)) I'm so curious that in the next interview, what will Noona said about this ? Or she doesn't dare to receive any interviews :). Bie- You are so smart when announcing soon, you can also realise Noona charming more and more and rivalry around her
@Teedee: " she smile and say then give me 100 lan" - Idon't understand this sentences. What is 100 lan ?
100lan is 100 million

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Dreamlove, I know what you mean. I think us fans  understand and really don't wanna have high hopes either cuz don't wanna be disappointed and 5 yrs is still a long way. but I will go with this saying "if you want to love don't be afraid to get hurt" so if we chose to love BieNa don't be afraid to get hurt of what will happen in the future even if they don't end up marrying, so we just have to accept it. but I know for sure is that they do love eachother which is good enough for me right now so i'll celebrate for that, right now we should be more happy than worried and just don't think too far about the future that didn't come yet, enjoy the moments. :yes:
At least Bie saying this is like a way of  announcing to people he does have feelings for Noona, and yes it's like a way of telling other guys not to mess with her and that she's taken. and I love Bie so much for expressing his feelings out to Noona to the public  twice by say  reserve her to married in the future.(announced in meet/greet and Oho mag.) and he never say this about other actress he have work with either. A guy like Bie  his fans did use to say he's sincere/direct, so if he said this and say it twice only means he's really serious and I don't think he's joking about a topic this serious..so I think if he's dating other girl right now he won't have say reserve Noona 5 yrs ahead cuz will be like disrespect the girl he's seeing right now. but i think he use the word if.. only to protect himself/Noona from the future cuz like we know things is never certain and can always change. but i'm sure in his heart deep down his future bride is Noona cuz from his actions it saids it all and she have agree already from her actions too. I also wonder how Noona will answer the questions to the medias if ask about this. haha.