[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I was watching Bie MV  , randomly searching thru youtube and i happen to came across KOO KUM . I didn't know they remake this lakorn ! I hesitate to watch it at first cuz i know the ending already but since I like Bie i continue on to the next episode and so . Couple hour later i was in TEAR. I love the N'K ! Never saw any of her work before and now i so want another lakorn of these two ! I have a few more episode left ...gosh my heart is aching .  :lmao:

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
sarN, glad you like Koo Kum as well as Biena. Yep, I know right, I just want them to have a new lakorn together. Wondering when the news will be confirm about Biena's new lakorn and what lakorn it is. Curious to know what their new lakorn is.

sarN

sarNie Granny
O' my , I just finished episode 16. The rscene was intense LOL. I'm not sure if it's an r scene turn willing or pure rawr but the aftermath had me tear up , usually I pity the Nk but nope LOL Bie was so emotionally regretfully I feel so bad for him !! He love her so much! I wish I was here when the lakorn air I would had spam 24/7!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I stay up and finish the lakorn TT brawling my eye out, I'm going be late to open the shop torromow for sure. Such a beautiful lakorn . I love this version the most. Can't stop crying . Make me want to read the book but can't read Thai lol. Bie as Kobori was perfect I love how his character always smile even though he in so much pain unlike Num 's version , in there he look depress/sad all the time !! Hideko hatred against the Japanese was understandable, even though she might be stubbore but she was torn bwt love/hate , what a girl to do when a man you suppose to hate make your heart flutter ? My favorite scene (not the r scene lol) was when she told Nut she love her baby and the baby's father very much . It felt like a huge rock was throw off her shoulder and she was finally happy. The only disappointment I have is ...what happen to the bed in Hideko room lol! At the beginning there was a bed in her room and when she married they sleep on mat/floor lol.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Haha! Glad you loved and enjoyed Koo Gum, Sarn! I think they took out her bed so that Kobori will feel more at home, and the R scene turned into a willing. She did stop. Haha! :D
This is indeed one of the best remake version of Koo Gum, to me that is. They invested so much money and time for this lakorn that it turned out beautiful and quite popular. Glad you also love BieNa! Noona is a great actress. She even surpass all my favorite nang'ek on my list of favorite nang'ek except for Ann Thongprasom. 555 The two are rumored to reunite soon but there's nothing about it yet, but I'm so excited! :D

I went back to read some of the stuff we wrote on this thread and about 80-90 pages were us spazzing out BieNa after Koo Gum ended. Those two really gave us something to talk about. :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
They took out the bed because of Kobori ? What about how Hideko feel lol! One thing i wish they had shown , was Hideko's view on her unexpected pregnancy because she never mention what she felt about the baby until the very end when she thought she had a miscarry  . Other than that , she was shock and then shred tear when Kobori told her about their child  but there was never any indication she was happy about it and Kobori mistook her expression that the child was unwanted/unlove by her ! It just break my heart!

But in the old version , i remember there a conversation bwt/ Hideko and her mom , where she said how will social accept a half thai/jappense child and what will the people think about him and the hardship he will endure. The mom was upset and told Hideko not to harm her grandchild . I wonder what the book say about this .

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm super duper sad and heart broken that Bie didn't won Kwan jai mahachon this year. When I first found out I was crying. I had this feeling that he wasn't going to get it and Jame Ji was going to get it because Bie barely have any work out for people to see, of course because he was mostly in New York. I worked so hard trying to vote every single hour for him as well as his fanclubs. Anyway he will always be in my heart and will be number on for infinity. After the award Bie comfort his fanclubs and thanked everyone who voted for him. He said that fans shouldn't be sad that he didn't get the award because when he received the award his fanclubs and him were happy. So it's time to give happiness to other fans and celebrity because they are Thai and they have to share what they have. Bie also congratulate Jame Ji and said he was also following Jame Ji's work. No matter what Bie is still the best Kwanjai Mahachon and will be forever because he's the first one getting that award for 5 years in a row. Awards doesn't matter because what counts is your hard work, knowledge, and the time you spend doing your work. In my eyes and his fanclubs eyes as well as people in the industry, Bie is a true superstar!!! That's why I love him (because of his great and super duper awesome personality)!!! Anyway there is still next year to vote for him and also Nataraj Awards too. I'm really hoping for Bie to win Nataraj awards as well as Noona and Koo Kum. I just want Koo Kum to win all the awards or most of them because they deserved it. The GREATEST news ever, Bie confirmed that he's having a new lakorn with Noona and they will start filming by the end of this year. He's also having a big major concert at Impact Arena in November.

roselovesice

sarN said:
really! wowier ! what the story line ? I would love it if they remake Rak Nakara ! They will switch role then !

Nothing is for sure yet other than the fact that BieNa is getting paired up again for another lakorn. The director that's reuniting the two did mention that it's going to be a modern romance/comedy lakorn and quite westernized, I believe. I don't remember much on what was mentioned earlier. 

roselovesice

sarN said:
I don't want it to be a comedy :whatever:  . I prefer revenge/kidnap/slap&kiss/rscene/willing/baby/force marriage/...another word sadist . 
Tell me about it! Hahha! I want to see them in another lakorn like this but we already got half of those in Koo Gum. Koo Gum was like almost the whole package! Hahha! I don't mind seeing them in a romance/comedy lakorn. It'll be a relief from all the intensity we got from Koo Gum, but that doesn't mean I don't want to see them in a SADIST lakorn. I totally want to. Haha. Hopefully that day come soon. :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
KooKum does come with the whole package !! I love it ! First drama i saw since return to lakorn world. And out of all the rscene i saw . I love this one the most . So much emotion/tension build up. So want them together in lakorn with emotion pin up like KooKum but if it's a comedy i guess i shouldn't complain .

looksy

sarNie Adult
Deamlove, I love everything you said about Bie. 

Oh, I'm so excited that Bie confirmed about his upcoming lakorn with Noona. Hope it's a good storyline. Whatever it is, I just know that the chemistry will be electric. 

By the way sarN, did you see Rak Jab Jai? It's another one of Bie and Noona's amazing project together. 

Dreamlove said:
I'm super duper sad and heart broken that Bie didn't won Kwan jai mahachon this year. When I first found out I was crying. I had this feeling that he wasn't going to get it and Jame Ji was going to get it because Bie barely have any work out for people to see, of course because he was mostly in New York. I worked so hard trying to vote every single hour for him as well as his fanclubs. Anyway he will always be in my heart and will be number on for infinity. After the award Bie comfort his fanclubs and thanked everyone who voted for him. He said that fans shouldn't be sad that he didn't get the award because when he received the award his fanclubs and him were happy. So it's time to give happiness to other fans and celebrity because they are Thai and they have to share what they have. Bie also congratulate Jame Ji and said he was also following Jame Ji's work. No matter what Bie is still the best Kwanjai Mahachon and will be forever because he's the first one getting that award for 5 years in a row. Awards doesn't matter because what counts is your hard work, knowledge, and the time you spend doing your work. In my eyes and his fanclubs eyes as well as people in the industry, Bie is a true superstar!!! That's why I love him (because of his great and super duper awesome personality)!!! Anyway there is still next year to vote for him and also Nataraj Awards too. I'm really hoping for Bie to win Nataraj awards as well as Noona and Koo Kum. I just want Koo Kum to win all the awards or most of them because they deserved it. The GREATEST news ever, Bie confirmed that he's having a new lakorn with Noona and they will start filming by the end of this year. He's also having a big major concert at Impact Arena in November.
GREAT!!! I'm totally sitting out next semester to go to Bie's concert. It's THAT crucial! It's time bae and I meet! Lol!

sarN

sarNie Granny
no , i never saw Rak Jab Jai . There more of their work ?  :drools: Where can i watch it . 

roselovesice

sarN said:
no , i never saw Rak Jab Jai . There more of their work ?  :drools: Where can i watch it . 

Yes there is! Rak Jab Jai was right before they filmed Koo Gum. It's kind of hard to find it online but I'll link you the one I uploaded on Youtube with Eng subs from my copy. 

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCqSrDy2cug[/media]

I want to combine the deleted scenes with the movie itself so that I'll feel like I watched the whole thing with no deleted scenes. I'll probably do that one day when I'm not lazy. Haha. 
OH GOSH! If I knew that he was going to hold a concert at the end of the year, I would of had apply to study abroad in Thailand earlier for this coming up fall semester! I can't do this fall anymore since it's past the deadline already, so I'll have to apply for next spring semester, which isn't cool! This is not cool, man! Not cool! 

roselovesice

Haha Sorry about that. :p

Gosh, I still can't get over this video even though it's like 2 years old. lol He just love staring at his girl. Not even a second past by and he's back to looking at her with love. 555 For a millisecond, or so, her hair flew past his nose. He went hecka close considering how short her hair is just to get a quick sniff of her hair. He never fail to amaze me. 555 They're just too cute to resist. She looked so shy half of the time. She probably knew that her man was eyeing her down like crazy. I wonder if he was even aware of his actions. Haha! I
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGPG0uHWrH8[/media]

#reminiscing 555