[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
not to be mean but i will totally d*e if i see them remake this lakorn. T___T pae n pan doesn't suit the role at all. plz pick sum1 new....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
not to be mean but i will totally d*e if i see them remake this lakorn. T___T pae n pan doesn't suit the role at all. plz pick sum1 new....
to make it better Ch7 shouldn't do the remake and pass this onto Ch3 or Ch5 they more
experience in remakes

fanny

sarNie Adult
why why why pancake always play in lakorn i want to watch. hate this girl and with pae apaluck is a no no.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
No! I dont want pancake to be in here. :(
This is sad, i thought that ch 3 will be remaking this lakorn instead because i really love
this lakorn, especially "KOBORI" ahah. But, i think PAE has potential, it's just his ugly hair that i dont like. Pae actually look like son yuke. Well, pae gotta lose the hair for sure.

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
#1 lakorn going down for sure this time
ch7 shouldnt remake this lakorn they should pass it to ch3 cuz ch7 doesnt has the rite person to play the main character especially kobori. yui is the only n'ek from ch7 i can see pass as the main grl but as for main guy no one. all of ch7 p'ek look gay too girly if not that then short and small to the point that n'ek can "R" him lol

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
WTH?!?! Pae Arak?!?! WHY!!!!!!! are they running out of guys on ch.7? geez i can't stand his fame, it needs to go down now..... now i dont mind pancake tho, just not for this role atleast.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Exactly what I'm thinking. They have more polyplus actors that are suitable for the role. I think Dome is the best choice from Polyplus because he's tall and handsome and suits Kobori. His acting is not great, but I think it's better than Pae's. Plus, Dome is good at being the stiff p'ek that Koburi can be. As for n'ek in Polyplus, idk who ot could be.

Overall, they should give this to ch.3 :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
WTH?!?! Pae Arak?!?! WHY!!!!!!! are they running out of guys on ch.7? geez i can't stand his fame, it needs to go down now..... now i dont mind pancake tho, just not for this role atleast.
Ch7 lack of good people comparing to Ch3 they have good figure and also suitable images
koo kum 2012 will be ruin by Ch7 if they remake this cos they very bad at remakes
Tawee Porb and Dok Kaew are a good sample

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ Exactly what I'm thinking. They have more polyplus actors that are suitable for the role. I think Dome is the best choice from Polyplus because he's tall and handsome and suits Kobori. His acting is not great, but I think it's better than Pae's. Plus, Dome is good at being the stiff p'ek that Koburi can be. As for n'ek in Polyplus, idk who ot could be.

Overall, they should give this to ch.3 :(
why don't polyplus Ch3 remake this instead and pair Dome with Ploy again

cutting his hair isn't doing any help cos acting skill is more important
i actually couldn't get pass the dude's hair in that lakorn with him and aump to even look at his acting. the one with him and pancake wasn't too shabby though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i actually couldn't get pass the dude's hair in that lakorn with him and aump to even look at his acting. the one with him and pancake wasn't too shabby though.
both Pae and Pancake aren't par enough to paired in this all time classic drama like
koo kum this is award winning lakorn but i don't understand i wouldn't mind Ch7 remake this but why can't they come up a better pair portraying this role Pancake look nothing
like a natural Thai girl and Pae this dude not looking manly like korboris

fanny

sarNie Adult
#1 lakorn going down for sure this time
ch7 shouldnt remake this lakorn they should pass it to ch3 cuz ch7 doesnt has the rite person to play the main character especially kobori. yui is the only n'ek from ch7 i can see pass as the main grl but as for main guy no one. all of ch7 p'ek look gay too girly if not that then short and small to the point that n'ek can "R" him lol
haha i agree with you on everything you said about ch.7 and their actors. anyway for sure this lakorn is going down and they still not have enough of pancake and the classic remake lakorn or what. look at taweepop as an example of bad remake when pancake is n'ek. arggggg

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haha i agree with you on everything you said about ch.7 and their actors. anyway for sure this lakorn is going down and they still not have enough of pancake and the classic remake lakorn or what. look at taweepop as an example of bad remake when pancake is n'ek. arggggg
i dislike Pancake but not Ch7 cos there are some that i like also why don't they get
Dome since his polyplus and n'ek somebody much better than Pancake Kwan or maybe Yui can
as well