[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Glad to know that it'll be subbed, but i want an uploaded version without subs though. It's just that the subs interrupt me from the lakorn. :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
As much as I hate Exact for making such ridiculous and over dramatic lakorns in the past, I might just watch this since it's not a storyline Exact can cause to go overboard. Never watched the old versions of Koo Gum since I can't focus on super old lakorns from the early 90's and I don't like watching Benz very much so I skipped her and Num's version. Bie looks good here, his acting looks better.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
not overly excited but i'm glad that Bie and Noona are kobori and hideko....they look cute together.
just hope that exact does not over-dramatize everything as i've anticipated!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, it's fine, as long as there's someone who'll watch it with me. 3 Days to go! :) Definately can't wait. Haha.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
^I'm not sure either, but just know that it's tomorrow!!! :) remem, we need you to tell us what time it airs na. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh, just found it:

Air days: Mon-Tues at 8:30pm thai land time
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Date of commencement: January 28, 2013

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Getting ready to see the new version by bie and noona. Whoa whoa just tomorrow morning

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Nope, but wish I could, which i think is crazy that i get overexcited but don't even watch it live. LOL, but i guess just finding out the airdate/time so i can watch it is great enough. :)

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Left 4 hours :drools:

air time: 20.10 pm - 21.40 pm  (Thailand time.)  Every Mon-Tue.

Jasminey

sarNie Egg
Episode 1, what a fast-paced! Directly into the real story, good job with the ground works. Love Bie as Kobori, he was so adorable. Still was not yet satisfied with Noona, wish she were more natural but I could see her potential as Kobori's love interest. Instumental pieces in some scenes were awful :yuck: What disappointed me the most was the language used, at that time, verbals used should be more formal and discreet.

All in all, I am already hooked. It's Kobori who can sing, what more could you ask for? :dance2:

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
For only the 1st episode, Bie and Noona did a good job! Bie just has me cracking up with the fake Japenese accent talking in Thai, haha... Anyways, he was adorable compared to the version Num Sornarm played his character wasn't much like Bie's, but everyone plays it different and wonderful in their own :)