[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait for episode 6. It's so long to wait for Koo Kum to come and it's so short, it's about an hour. They should add more to the episode so it's longer. LOVE BIE as KOBORI, he's very cute, adorable, warmhearted, and handsome!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I was screaming while watching this and my brother was like shut up! Haha, but i'm loving it a lot!! This is the only lakorn at the moment that got me sitting out in the car despite the cold weather outside. :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Dang. They be making all the Ch5 actors and actress attend the wedding as guest stars. Nice. :)
Thanks for sharing na! :D
I'm just so excited for when they get married....but then that means we're extra close to his death and the ending! TT__________TT I am major dishearten. I think it'll be either next week or in 2 weeks, possibly 3 weeks, until we get to see the wedding. Hopefully it's soon! :D

Credit: Koo Gum FB

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
OMG, I can't wait for the wedding scene also! And isn't there a rape scene in this lakorn too? LOL, just asking. Bie is so cute in here and gosh the bombing scene. Please do not hurt my Bie!!!

roselovesice

AHAHHAHAHAH! Sexually frustrated. I totally forgot those two words even existed. LOL But sure, why not. Haha! I just can't wait to see more of Kobori and Aung! <3

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, hahahaha, nice way to explain it. It will be really weird for me when i watch that then because i watch it with my whole family and we have little kids asking me questions. :)

cecilia

Staff member
gloria83 said:
at the end, the teaser for episode 6, what does he say to ang's mom when she asked if he's married yet?
Gloria, here's my translation of the teaser:

Mom: Dokmali, are you married?
Kobori: Not yet ... but ... (turned to look at Ang) Would you like to visit Japan?

LOL on that s3xually frustrated comment lmao

Today episode was so good .. didn't want it to end at all .. i love their little DESSERT analogy IN THE GARDEN ..

Kobori and Angsumalin walked back to her house after helping Pom, the person
who tried to kill Kobori. He told her that they might end up taking Pom
back to the Japanese camp to help cure him. Ang taunted him and said,
"Didn't you said 'revenge is sweet?'" (Referring to Kobori taking his
revenge) Kobori turned back to look at Angsumaline, smile and answered,
"I can decide .. which sweet taste delicious." Ang's went silent for a
bit and retorted, 'Not all sweets can be pick up and eat that easily.'
Ang walked away from him after saying this. Kobori chased after her,
grabbed her arm and said, 'sweets, regardless how safe it is kept ...
ants still get to it.' She went silent and swung her arm from him. He
gave her a smirk as he walked away from her. ♥

KOBORI is such a flirt! (Sorry, if I'm off .. it's so hard to translated these stuff when it comes to things like this)
Looking forward to tomorrow :wub:

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
LOL....with those wedding pixz...i think i'll end up scanning for ch.5 stars during the wedding scene.

gloria83 said:
YES!!! There is a raping scene, believe it or not, I think everyone is looking forward to see Bie get sexually frustrated! lol

i serioulsy am amaze at your wording.....what a unique way to put it! :coverlaf: (but it'll be weird to see him like that since i've estabilsh a cute image to him...not a manly one like back in the good old days)

roselovesice

Thanks Ceci for the translation. Didn't know my Kobori can be this flirtatious. LOL Asking her if she wants to visit Japan. Hahaha! Girl, get the hint already! The boy is head over heels for you! lol
I cannot wait for tmrw's episode. I am too excited. Cannot sleep at all! :D 555

Jasminey

sarNie Egg
Thanks Miley19 for the video. Here's the translation.

Start at 0.23 :wink:

"From when they were cast as Kobori and Angsumalin from the classic novel “Khu Kam”, Bie Sukrit and Noona Nuengthida have been closely watched and criticized even before the series was on air. But when the series premiered not many days ago, Khu Kam version 2013  has proved itself to the viewers that Bie is a really handsome, smart, and heart-warming Japanese soldier. As for Noona, she appears to be a really lovely, cheerful, and natural village girl."

Lady in red : "Because of the couple’s unique charms, the viewers has fallen in love with them, to which pushes the couple up to be the hottest (popular) couple at this moment."

• It’s fun, Bie is really adorable!
  • All the youngsters at home are addicted (to the series) even though they didn’t like, didn’t like watching Bie. They said (his) singing and dancing are not their style. But when they saw Kobori, they said he’s adorable. They watched every episode. It’s a must see so after work I have to hurry home.
  • On Monday and Tuesday I would wait to watch (the series), it’s fun. Once I watched, I’m hooked.
  • Even though I already watched it, I would search on YouTube to watch it again because I was still in (into the story).
  • I like the scene where P’Bie sneaked into the house and P’Noona used a wooden stick to hit on P’Bie’s head. At that time, I shed tears right away. I felt sad for Kobori.
  • I want to be the one who got slashed instead of P’Bie. I want to take the pain for him.
  • When Bie dies, I will surely cry.
  • They have such good chemistry that when watching, it made me feel the story. I don’t want to change (channel), even during the commercial breaks, I would stay tune.
  • In, really in (into the story), I want to be Noona. Hehe… :woot2:

Bie (beaming) : I’m happy because we’ve been so tired, but the responses are so good that makes me, Noona, and the crew smile happily, and stop feeling tired. We are feeling overwhelmed by a lot of praises we’ve received.

Noona : Thanks to all for following our work and the series Khu Kam. Please follow and support Khu Kam continuously to the end. Please be the support of Kobori and Angsumalin.

The lady's voice-over : Don’t forget to join together and be the support of a love story amid the war of Kobori and Angsumalin. And tonight, the war, which is a major factor of the couple’s separation, will begin. Who will be the one devastated by the war, the Japanese or the Thai ? You can follow that in Khu Kam tonight.

Jasminey

sarNie Egg
Episode 6, oh dear, during commercial breaks, Bie was selling so many things i.e. car, soda, instant noodle, yogert  :bhehe: It seems his popularity is soaring, congrats!

The episode itself was good. The story is getting tighter as the war moves closer to our leads. How is it that I felt sad for Kobori every single episode? It's definitely his acting that made me care which is a good sign. Ang is still a tough girl as ever because how in the world she could scold at such a pure innocent face of Kobori. Time and time again, she roughly spat her answer at him which made his smile fade a bit, and then he would beam again. No wonder why all the fans love Kobori.

Poor Bie, his Japanese lines were so long that I cracked up that he had to memorize all those difficult words. :thumbup:
Monday please come fast!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
On the scene where ang teach kobuir play that thing, i feel pity kobuir he face show that he sad or hurt. I have a tear drop this scene idk why but i think it kinda sad for kobuir ang still miss gun. Next monday i hope after kobuir hear the shot sound he went to check out what happen so he can help his girl. I Want kobuir to punch or slap that guy face for so mean to everyone and his love.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
episode 6 was def pretty sad i think.  He is trying here and Ang just shut him out.  Like you said above about the part where she is trying to teach him and she starts to think about Vanus.  She's get upset at Kobori cause she def is having mixed feelings.  He is so hurt from that, you can tell but he still tries to be respectful to her.  And next week, he def gonna save her from that japanese soldier and his grandpa/uncle will realized that he has something for Ang.  Can anyone translate their scenes together?