[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
Those fancam clips are so so cute!!! Out of all the guys, only Bie allows to be this interactive w/Noona on the show .. how narak! The crowd sure got me going with their loud cheers as well .. BIENA, be married in 5 years from now, please.

Thank you na, Teedee ... you always got the best of me when it comes to BIENA!!! 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Your welcome Cecilia. glad can make you smile.
yep love the crowd cheering. BieNa does love to interact with each other but of course it comes naturally from their hearts hehe.
also wishing they will get to married in 5 yrs from now.. Ohm Pieng Satuu!!!

Reactions: NdA

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Bie is such a lucky guy, when he picked those sticks, he got the golden one twice (even though the 2nd one was for fun). So cute when Bie interact with Noona and was also picked by the MC to revealed the answer when the answer was rasee mek (zodiac Aries) Noona. So cute when Bie revealed the answer, which it was Noona, then when she walked down she hit him in the arm. So funny of Bie to tease her about her price tag that she didn't take off and is still behind her back. Bie is such a cute jokester, he covered Noona's song so cute and funny. So sad that this is the last episode of them in Seuk 12 rasee. I love all the fan cams, they were awesome, I saw a lot of them, but can't post it here from my iPad.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah they are sooo cute! he kept teasing her. saw fancam that he tease her longer about her price tag poor Noona, Bie you joke too much, so much that the camera man has to zoom into her back and sound like Bie's concern about her said "I didn't think the camera man will zoom her back". too bad you're the one who started the teasing hahaha. but after teasing her all that he end his sentenced with "Noona naruk" awww sweet. squeal love that she hit him on the arm before came down and after he tease her she act like gonna throw the marker at him hehe too cute! (but he does deserve it for teasing her too much haha). their actions/interacts is so like what lovers would do to each other (playful couple that's) hehe. cute the Mc let him reveal the answer, dunno seem like they know Biena have something going on that's why kept joking around with them and cute when Mc said let BieNa clear their family problems alone and Noona has that surprised/shy look on her face haha. was funny fans said after the show she went to tell Bie's fan (who is the leader of his fanclub) said P'Bie "klang"(tease) Noo" (like want his fan to get back at him for her, it just show how close she is to his fans,so cute she act like a kid went to tell on the boy that  tease her to his parent hahahaha.) Noona did admit she's kidish, she look "kee ngon" too, seem like she get easily mad at Bie but yet stop being mad fast after he "ngor" her which may be why he love teasing her cuz she look cute when "ngon" hehe.
nice of her to tell about her ideal guy said she like older men.. that can take care/ protect her(like she's kinda hinting it's Bie like to make him relief haha)
but can tell he don't want the answer to be her but answer her back for fun since it's a game and she answer him twice aready, look like he was unhappy/worried when it really turn out to be her (was fanning him after read the answer prob. to calm himself down haha). yep so funny/cute he sang his version of her song. cute they stand next to each other again at the end of the show. can see he has a big smile on his face when mick/joy compliments her, totally with them Noona's is cute,has a sweet smile,very talented and attractive, all good.
so Bie you better hurry and announce official that Noona's your girl before other guys  really hit on her. sound like she wanna get married soon too, maybe that's why he announce reserved her to married in 5 yrs ahead cuz scare other guys gonna take her first cuz her fortune did say she will have a bf that is divorced/widowed before so you better hurry Bie or you'll be sorry hahaha.(but I think they made promises about 5 yrs  already hehe) I say whoever got Noona as a gf/wife is a lucky man, she's definately a keeper. yeah sad it's the last tape of the show. don't know when will get to see them together again :(
 hurry up June!

fancam the full part that didn't get cut out when Bie tease Noona about her price tag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHRJ7VpxVgM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUWGE8Na9QOgHfdwgu_1y5gQ
cr sopin srisomphot

can't help but get so annoy by some people(that call themselves Bie/Noona's fans) in pantip that sound so sure that Biena have nothing going on and say they are dating other people, I say are they blind??!! so obvious can see Biena does have special feelings for each other and it's not like friends/siblings either, those people just can't accept the truth so lied to themselves to be happy hahaha

cap of Biena at exact sport day. the vdo clip have to end at such the good part when Biena about to chat arghh wanna see longer. wow their fans have such hawk eyes can see them and cap it. I can't even tell where Biena are till they cap these pics. so cute he walk to the team after they done playing then she walk to him and like tap him on the arm and he turn around to her and they about to chat then the vdo clip end arghhh!
but glad to see they are together. just show they are still close, so will not let those people get to me, I still believe my eyes and not those rumors. will continue to jin Biena, 5 more yrs left..su fighting!! haha

cr pantip

re-post again
at 0:49-0:51
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7uMr68xfI0
cr noo sai

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
who can explain the second question? I don't understand this question and seem everyone picked Noona why? Thank you so much

cecilia

Staff member
I was on google looking for BIENA candid shots and came across this one ... Narak! 

Everyone was busy looking elsewhere .. except BIENA .. Noona was too busy looking at her p'Chai posing all like that :wub:

Credit: google

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
cucaikitt said:
who can explain the second question? I don't understand this question and seem everyone picked Noona why? Thank you so much
The question was that, which rasee(zodiac) will have a widow or a divorced guy for a boyfriend or girlfriend.

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
Thank Dream Love so much. I have to say that so weir question? Poor Noona. But why most everyone  think that Noona. Seem that she also doesn't want that answer is her. So what is the reason Bie picked Noona? However there is a little think make me happy. Noona love children and in case she has a boy friend like that, she doesn't feel annoyed by his children. Now Bie has many children, although he hasn't marriged but old enough for her. Therefore he is completely suitable for her :) Love them. Bie always notices any little things about Noona. If Noona doesn't exist in his heart, he won't know about her price tag, her big ear :). Seem that he wants to enjoy any stories having Noona or involving her :)

I also know why Bie announced in the newspaper that next 5 years, he will marry her as a promise. Because he scared this case, he scared another man can pick an take her away from him. I really want to know the content of them between Noona, Bie and MC in the second question from 22:30. Why Noona direct Bie when she is saying? Please help me Dream love and Teedee to summary it detail. I need collect infor about them in this show to post on Bie- Noona Vietnam fanpage but our group don't know Thai. Thank you so much. Here is full video of this show.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aww this is the last week of the show for Bie and Noona. I miss them already!

Loved this week's episode, not liking Noona's fortune though but she did say she likes older men so that means Bie could be a potential candidate!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss them already too. hope get to see them together again soon, right now any events would do please hurry!
I don't like her fortune either but it's just fortune so I don't get too serious about it.
we should be able to control our life who we love not follow what the fortune says
Bie is not only a potential candidate but he's Noona type. she use to give interview many times in newspapers describe the ideal guy she like and it sound definitely like Bie: Chinese look, light skinned, tidy, funny, can bicker/interactive with her, conclude the guy that look the opposite of her. and now we know she like guys that are older than her too and Bie is 7 yrs older than her. I mean how exact is that who else can it be but Sukrit. hehe.. jin jin jin

never get tired of seeing the way he look at her like this awww just so much affection in those eyes :wub:

so cute just love everytime they look at eachother

cr on tagged

so much chemistry between them. love this couple a lot.

cr Swtr

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cute collection of our beloved BIENA ; such pretty couple

cr ig Prim_bfc

Update news:

Bie is done filming his movie already and schedule to show in theatre on Mar. 27,2014. and like we saw from his interview he will travel back and forth to New York about his musical play. and if things work out he'll start to play soon.

Noona musical play LKTY has been cancel to play in Dec. due to political problems in Thailand and so will come back and play again in Jan. 9-26, 2014.

I think because of Bie's musical play in new york that will take a while before things are done so that can be why it take a long time before BieNa can be reunited again. so hopefully they will still get pair up in June 2014. cross fingers.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm sure you all have already seen this on your subscription or on Malie's YT page but I'm going to share it anyways. 555 :) I haven't watch it yet but hopefully there's at least something about BieNa. :D Hehe.   HAHHAHAHA! Bie was so cute at the end! LOVE how happy and jumpy he was when he was holding the trophy for his purple team. What an silly, adorable man. 555 I love how they make sure everyone gets to participate in all the activities. Like they're not sexist about it at all. The girls even get to play soccer, basketball, and all these other games with the guys. I love the staring contest. When the girls pair up with a guy, they get all silly but when with a girl, they're so serious and all. So competitive. HAHAH. Too bad there's no BieNa together. :( 
Credit: Malie Bie InterFC Youtube

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Help vote for Bie and Koo Kum in Komchadluek Awards #11 for 2014. Click the link below and vote. For the first line you put your name, 2nd line, your phone #, and 3rd line, your email. Then there're the 6 awards for you to vote. The 1st award, Best Actor (click the arrow and find Bie's name, สุกฤษฎิ์ วิเศษแก้ว). 2nd award,Best Actresses (so sad no Noona), 3rd awards,Best Singer, 4th award, Best Thai Music Country Singer, 5th award, Best Lakorn (find Koo Kum,คู่กรรม) and the 6th award, Best Movie. You don't have to vote for all the categories, you can just vote for the one you want. Hoping for Bie and Koo Kum to win the awards especially Bie (even though I feel like he has no chance).
http://www.komchadluek.net/vote-11/

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Finally, we've waited for a long time again to see a picture of Biena together and for Noona to post a picture of her and Bie, now there's two of them. They're so cute together, the picture was taken from GTH's New Year Party, credit to Noona's Instagram. They're such a cute couple, always doing the same thing, and always being so close to each other. I'm missing them together so much! :)